What should the wife wear to show off?

Sorry not for me - cos after the fuck she’d have you building those units to the left or painting the walls with all that paint and there isn’t even a beer there for you on the white table ha ha ha
She doesn't dress like that for me. And yeah the no beer was hard to take ,:ROFLMAO:

AND you’d need to do her doggy because if she was on her back SHE WOULD notice the bits on the ceiling the other guy had missed 🤔

I think she would look amazing in a half cup or shelf style bra, first with a slightly see through top and then without. Even better if you could talk her into wearing an outfit like that in a normal public setting, like shopping at a mall or a grocery store, at a park or anywhere really, lol.
My wife loves shelf bras that show of her pierced nipples along with a semi sheer top.or a very tight thin opaque material that shows the outline of her nipe rings her rings are 1 in 10 ga somthey can really show off the outline

In our case is not what she puts on, but what she doesnt wear. No bra, no thong is a must, as well as heels on . A short dress, light color by day, black by night and a transparent top. Pickup assured.