what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

I would like to help get her ready to go out , shave her, pick out her out fit and panties and send her off . Then I want her to get fucked and creampied , all while I sit at home waiting for her to come home . When she finally arrives I want to see her cum filled panties and the feel her dirty cum filled pussy as I add to it .

Me gustaria irme de vacaciones con mi mujer a Africa y ella tuviera sexo con varios BCC hasta dejarla embarazada y poder criar al niño y ver ella bien satisfecha sin duda seria gran experiencia
Come here to Egypt and will make her pregnant with grand son of God Min

Last edited:
For her to have a long term boyfriend who is hung . For them to spend whole weekends together ,then vacations together, and have at least one child together .
For her to only see him sexualy unless he wants her to fucknhis friends ,brothers , father etc .
And formher to as filthy as he desires .
What about long distant boy friend or co-hasband ???

Reactions: KBOZ69
Actively organizing for her to have sex with mulitple guys of different ethnicities and preparing her so that she is not on any birth control and at her most fertile time of the month then feeling the anxiety of waiting to see of she starts her next period or not!
What about Arab Egyptian Muslim ??

I understand its a turn-on to think of your wife taking a good fucking from a BBC.
YOU Ned to be real careful with someone who works with you.
Discretion is important. If he talks about other women on the job, he doesn't know how to be discreet.

I would love to see my wife get fingered on the dance floor of a club by a complete stranger unknowingly to everyone around,then fucked in the backseat of the car in the parking lot by the same stranger
That is what happened to my GF she came off of the dance floor bubbling that the guy she was dancing with had his fingers inside her on the dance floor then we went to the back and she pulled a six man train of which he was one of the cars. Its wild seeing a line of guys fuck your GF while you hold her legs open.

When your wife is missing in action at a party and you find her like this in one of the bedrooms...now some would definitely consider this Taboo Drunken Play..we just call it "FUN"...! Who am I to stop the drunken slut..she had to finish off her fun as I took the photos...!View attachment 890893View attachment 890894
honestly, i dont like to fuck drunk girls..
but i would like to have party with your wife everyday ;) xx

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP