what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

romikk32

Sep 17, 2018
I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.

I have 2 for my young wife:

The first would be loaning her out to an older more average looking couple. Having them dress my modest wife in something more revealing then taking her out to show her off. Both flirting with her very obviously so all the men around know this beautiful young lady is going to be used as a sex toy for this older less attractive couple to do with what they please. Then once they finally get her in a hotel room, they both dominate her in front of me until they've had their fill.

The other is to see her with a gay couple wanting to experiment with a girl for the first time. Seeing them explore her body and experience their first pussy with her. Then see them teach her how to do anal.

One of the two "taboo" situations finally came true - I watched my wife having the most intimate, erotic, passionate sex I may have ever witnessed - with her younger brother. I had a long-term suspicion, only the vaguest of such, but I was wrong, as I thought she may have had a sexual relationship with her older brother. Since the encounter, prior to Christmas, she's confessed many of the details of her long-term incestuous affair.

The remaining taboo would be to have her cross the line into becoming an "open" Internet Hot Wife, complete with web site, subscribers, and so on, in the style of "Wifey" (Sandra Otterson), "Wife Crazy," "Chica's Place," or similar. That would be so fucking hot.
Details please

Not really a taboo, but I would like to watch her get fucked by the guy that lives down the road from us without her knowing its him. She absolutly hates this man and he absolutly hates her. That would be the hottest thing to see. Her blindfolded, on her back arms and legs wrapped around the one person in this world that she hates, and loving the fucking he's giving her. And him pumping her pussy for all he's worth.
I would fuck her face. And wipe the last bit of cum along her cheek, marking her forever

Mine is pretty simple too ,I'd love to have a guy with a huge cock that we get to know as a friend come over and after a few times of hanging out we get frisky and as him and her rub and kiss all over each other I will get him hard the first time and take his first load down my throat , after that I watch him use his big cock on her stretching her pussy wide .. as I suck on her pussy and his cock as they are fucking ...this is my ultimate fantasy.. she know I'd love to see her take a huge cock , and I've told her I'd help them and make both of them feel amazing