what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

what seems likeliest is a sharing situation, and I believe eventually she might actually go for an MFm threesome (yes, the lower-case m is absolutely intentional…I’d expect and be perfectly content to be the smaller “m” in the arrangement:)). I’d LOVE to watch, of course, but would have to participate to ever reach that goal. When I say "threesome" and "participate" I naturally envision a more supporting/encouraging role for me....not to say an inactive one however!!

my wife loves to be eaten, also really enjoys anal sex, and I've often wondered what it would be like for her to have a well-endowed partner opening, filling and stretching her ass every which way, while I focus on doing what I do best, giving my utmost TLC energy and passion to her with lips and tongue, to help bring her off. And perhaps to a new understanding of all we can have. Probably my ultimate sexual fantasy. Would also be mad with lust to to lovingly tease and prep her butthole, then intermittently have ample opportunity to keep her slick and primed for him at intervals during the act.

horizons1.jpg

Last edited:
Details please
Count me in if you guys do it
Please login or become a member to view

My wife saw your cock and loved it.Wish I could see you deep inside her pussy fill her with your cum so I cam fuck her after you're done

Years ago my wife did one of her bosses a couple of times. I'm sure he bragged about it to his partners since he didn't handle his liquor very well. She moved on and found a better and higher paying job but I still would love for her to become the company's owner new slut.

"Not really a taboo, but I would like to watch her get fucked by the guy that lives down the road from us without her knowing its him. She absolutly hates this man and he absolutly hates her. That would be the hottest thing to see. Her blindfolded, on her back arms and legs wrapped around the one person in this world that she hates, and loving the fucking he's giving her. And him pumping her pussy for all he's worth."

we had a neighbor with whom we didn't get along, and sometimes out relationship was tenuous at best. However, He seemed to spend alot of time out when she was out working in the yard...and I spotted him hiding where he could see into our bedroom window at night. Once I did, I made sure the blinds were always turned in such a way that he could see into our bedroom at night...IF I had them down at all. always thought it would be pretty hot if he was fucking her, in a submissive thing while I was out, and while hating the guy, she was giving it up because she liked being dommed. Better if he was bragging about it..

"Not really a taboo, but I would like to watch her get fucked by the guy that lives down the road from us without her knowing its him. She absolutly hates this man and he absolutly hates her. That would be the hottest thing to see. Her blindfolded, on her back arms and legs wrapped around the one person in this world that she hates, and loving the fucking he's giving her. And him pumping her pussy for all he's worth."

we had a neighbor with whom we didn't get along, and sometimes out relationship was tenuous at best. However, He seemed to spend alot of time out when she was out working in the yard...and I spotted him hiding where he could see into our bedroom window at night. Once I did, I made sure the blinds were always turned in such a way that he could see into our bedroom at night...IF I had them down at all. always thought it would be pretty hot if he was fucking her, in a submissive thing while I was out, and while hating the guy, she was giving it up because she liked being dommed. Better if he was bragging about it..
If I was your neighbor, after I took her ass, after I mouth fucked her, I'd wipe my sticky cock on her cheeks, so she would know anytime you kiss, you are me

Reactions: romikk32
Mine would for her to ask me suck one (ormore) of her lover’s cock with her juice on it. I already clean cum from her pussy but I think sucking cock with her watching would be hot. Full disclosure I’ve sucked many cocks but she does not know that.

Yeah, I forgot to mention they sometimes spend the weekend together. I asked her do you control anything when you are with him for the weekend or does he just fuck you whenever he wants to. She said " well he lets me gets some sleep and get some rest and he will wake me" and then she realized and said " he just fucks me when he wants too" I got so damn hard. I already knew the answer prior to asking, but I wanted to hear her say it.

Yeah, I forgot to mention they sometimes spend the weekend together. I asked her do you control anything when you are with him for the weekend or does he just fuck you whenever he wants to. She said " well he lets me gets some sleep and get some rest and he will wake me" and then she realized and said " he just fucks me when he wants too" I got so damn hard. I already knew the answer prior to asking, but I wanted to hear her say it.
Sorry, this is on the wrong thread

Reactions: TheoandSophia
To answer this question, I would love to see her get fucked in the ass. I would love for her boyfriend to fuck her while she is sucking my dick. I would love for he and I to fuck her together and have her getting fucked and sucking dick all night long. Well all night for him but I would jump in there when I could.

If I was your neighbor, after I took her ass, after I mouth fucked her, I'd wipe my sticky cock on her cheeks, so she would know anytime you kiss, you are me
I always got off on other guys cumming on my wife. Not sure why, maybe it's like a total victory lap using her...but dripping out of her mouth, off her tits, all over her front, out of her pussy, whatever.

I want to masturbate at the side of them as they fuck, and the guy to pull out of her at the last minute and cum on my dick as I cum.

Reactions: Jon Day