what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

I would like to see her get overwhelmed in a bar in the 'wrong end of town' and for the situation to get out of hand so I was unable to get to her to help. All i can see is gangbangers surounding her, pushing and groping her. I see her clothes getting pulled and eventually her top is taken from her leaving her there in her bra and skirt. A few of them manhandle her and carry her off into a private back room but they will not allow me in with them. Instead I am kept out and have to sit at the bar with a drink listening to her making noises of which are so obvious I can tell she is being gangbanged in turn. I then realize she ain't on birth control.

Thats a good one I hadn't thought of. It's not like it would be breaking some law, but would absolutly be taboo. But my dad died young in 1980 (7 years before we met) making that an impossible fantasy. But if he had still been alive when we met and married, now that you mentioned it, I would absolutely encourage my wife to let him fuck her. And since my wife is the biggest slut I have ever met, I have no dout that she would have let him fuck her and would have let me watch. As for him...... way back when I was just a teen in the 60's, I knew he was what we used to refer to as a "Whore Master". So yea, he would have fucked my wife in a heartbeat. And he wouldn't have cared whether I knew/watched or not.
I watched my sister get fingered then fucked with her knickers still around her ankles by my neighbours dad when I lived at my parents house, not sure she wanted it but she never complained and i didn't ever seem to bother her.

I guess one of mine would be a long week end vacation somewhere nice and warm, somewhere tropical. Drop some ecstasy with her best friend and watch them lez out and they would let me join when they want me to. I’d be recording the whole thing. Anything with her and her friend, plus building up sexual fantasies. For example two on one blow jobs, them going about town pretending to be women in love all the while hungering for only my cock, teaching my wife how to squirt, having a rough session where we don’t care how loud we get or fuck it if one starts to wheep during it that would maybe turn me on.

As long as they’re into it, they need to be into it for me to be into it.

Think my wife's ultimate taboo would being forced, whether or not while I was there by multple guys. while they make her do anything, itfulfils her desire to be "taken", feeds the revenge on her husband for making her give into other men's advances, all the while gives her the freedom to enjoy letting herself be dominated. .
I've given many wives that freedom of guilt free pleasure

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
I’d love to see my significant other on her knees mouth wide open servicing my friends. I’d love for them to cum on her face. Then I’d love for them all to line up and fuck her. I’d be the last to fuck her and make out with her. I’ve been a bull by nature but I’d enjoy some sloppy seconds
Can I be your friend please