what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

When my wife was in high school I had a fantasy of going to a big pool party with her classmates and their parents. When she goes inside to use the restroom, the dads of her classmates slip inside and seduce her and strip her out of her bathing suit before fucking her bareback. Then when they're finished cumming inside her, place her bathing suit bottom and top back on and let her rejoin her classmates.

Last edited:
It’s a hell of a lot harder than it sounds.
A buddy and I used to do it to my ex all the time. It took 10-15 sessions before we could both get in there.
Nothing like 3 of you cumming together!

What made it so hard?
Two wouldn't fit? How big are both of you, around?
This is what I have, I know if would be tight.
I would love to DP your vag, pity l live in Australia

The hottest for me is seeing her playing with groups of men and yes she has taken advantage of it many times. I love it when we are at a bike rally and she decides to go topless for our evening walk through the campgrounds, that's when I wear a shirt with "I LIKE TO WATCH" on it.

There are always many campsites with groups of buddies camping together, many of them will hold up beads for her & ask us into their camp area. When they see my shirt they most always give her titties a good massage & kisses when placing the beads on her. If she's not interested in playing more with them we move on.

When she finds a group she likes she leans back against the guys while they place the beads over her head and she reaches behind her to massage their tools. When that happens I know there is a good chance that one or all of them are going to fuck her before we leave, some guys just don't perform well in groups but even the guys that don't fuck her generally join in the fun to some level.

I love watching groups of guys passing her around enjoying exploring her body and I always join in the fun! She loves all the attention, especially when she finds the right group!!!

My wife and I wanted to try two in her pussy, but every time my dick got close to the other guys dick, he panicked. This was a guy that I have watched fuck her many times and have had my face about a foot from where his cock was pumping her cunt. But couldn't handle getting near another cock. Another friend and I did double fuck her a couple of times but not both in her pussy. I fucked her cunt and he fucked her ass. He had the same issue about other cocks getting to close.

We've only tried DPP once. We had taken a break for awhile to deal with some typical issues with our kids. Gotta be parents sometimes, can't be all fun and games LOL

So the first guy we meet when we decided to jump back in turned out to really, reeely, reeelllly want to do a DPP. I think it was one of the major goals he had in life. We were game to five it a try and I had no problem with things going bump or slipping around.
I thought it might even work as I'm just a bit over average and a little thicker.... but he was smaller and thinner than me. I don't think he was as small as half my size but just me thinking to mention it should give you an idea.

Wifey was pretty wet, 'specially since it had been awhile for us.

So I laid on my back and sort of pulled Wifey up on me so I could enter her snatch from behind, giving him room to take his time and work it in. He was really excited and so he tried and tried to make it work it's way in. No dice, just wasn't going in. Long story short Wifey turned over and we set it up for him again, still no workeee. We eventually gave up on that and I remember not really being disappointment. After all I'd just confirmed my wife's pussy was pretty tight after having two kids and a bunch of hard dick run through it, LOL.

The guy was a bit let down but he had a great time. I think that was about 10 years ago or so. She's still tight but it's been fun seeing guys try to stretch it out...

Not really a taboo, but I would like to watch her get fucked by the guy that lives down the road from us without her knowing its him. She absolutly hates this man and he absolutly hates her. That would be the hottest thing to see. Her blindfolded, on her back arms and legs wrapped around the one person in this world that she hates, and loving the fucking he's giving her. And him pumping her pussy for all he's worth.
My hub and I have a game like that. He blindfolds me and has invited 5-8 men who will fuck me. Some I may know others are complete strangers. Those knowing me are told not to talk but make sounds while fucking me... Strangers may talk ldirty to me. When they are finishing fucking me they leave. If they see me shopping or at an event or just out they must approach me adn comment about fucking me which entitles them to another fuck with me ASAP.I love hearing a voice who has fucked me while I am shopping. We have played out this role 23 times with 5-8 men each time. IT works well for me.

My hub and I have a game like that. He blindfolds me and has invited 5-8 men who will fuck me. Some I may know others are complete strangers. Those knowing me are told not to talk but make sounds while fucking me... Strangers may talk ldirty to me. When they are finishing fucking me they leave. If they see me shopping or at an event or just out they must approach me adn comment about fucking me which entitles them to another fuck with me ASAP.I love hearing a voice who has fucked me while I am shopping. We have played out this role 23 times with 5-8 men each time. IT works well for me.
Wow can you tell your husband to contact me next time please I want to play 2 lol that's hot

I'd answer that with the thought that what seems possible, that is, actually attainable, presents itself most readily to me; and that is a sharing situation that I believe she might actually go for....to wit, a MFM threesome. I'd love to watch of course, but to get it rolling wld have to participate to do that. When I say threesome I see myself in a more oral role. my biggest fantasy would be something like thisView attachment 172397
That pic captures my fantasy

Reactions: ircouple69
I’m not married but when I was engaged to my beautiful fiance , she had a lover ,the ultimate would have been 2 things BOTH of which she NEVER did for me . 1)seeing her letting her lover cum in her mouth and swallow it . And 2) watching her let him tie her up and have his way , particularly in a tight restrictive hogtie . She confided in me that she actually did BOTH of those things with him, and she absolutely LOVED it ! but I was not ever lucky enough to see it . And of course when I asked her to do those things with me, she flat out refused . I woukd love to have seen him do it to her though. Would love to have seen him do what I would never be allowed to . Even though she loved it , she would never have even CONSIDERED doing those things with me . ❤️ She was the BEST fiance EVER .

I would love to watch her been tied outdoor, maybe to a light pole or a tree at a remote area where a few people gonna be there at a time..with her fully naked, nothing to cover her up and only wearing her hijab.. might gonna gag her mouth and put a clamp on her nipples with a paper sign, “use this bitch” while i gonna hide somewhere watch it to happen..

The hottest for me is seeing her playing with groups of men and yes she has taken advantage of it many times. I love it when we are at a bike rally and she decides to go topless for our evening walk through the campgrounds, that's when I wear a shirt with "I LIKE TO WATCH" on it.

There are always many campsites with groups of buddies camping together, many of them will hold up beads for her & ask us into their camp area. When they see my shirt they most always give her titties a good massage & kisses when placing the beads on her. If she's not interested in playing more with them we move on.

When she finds a group she likes she leans back against the guys while they place the beads over her head and she reaches behind her to massage their tools. When that happens I know there is a good chance that one or all of them are going to fuck her before we leave, some guys just don't perform well in groups but even the guys that don't fuck her generally join in the fun to some level.

I love watching groups of guys passing her around enjoying exploring her body and I always join in the fun! She loves all the attention, especially when she finds the right group!!!
Where are the rallies you go to, I'm ready to grab a couple of buddies and go camping!

Reactions: cheatnbeat
Most taboo for me would be if she fucked one of my brothers, or an older, more successful white guy. (We're white.) She loves latino and black guys, so I expect that. I think the more she and the other guy treated me like shit, the more taboo and hot it would be. And if she told her close friends I have a small dick that slips out all the time, with no stamina, and beg her to peg me, that would probably do it. Does she know all of this? Not yet, but I'm going to send it to her now, lol.
I'm brown skin Puerto Rican if that can help ...

The most taboo thing we have done is my husband took me to a adult store with booths and holes in wall. I stroked a cock first time, but not much else, Since then we have gone back and i have sucked a few cock, will more than a few!. the last two times we let two different guys inside me through the hole, The most erotic dirty thing i have ever done, Husband was hard everytime i even looked at him afterwards for days

Call me gross Call me sick call me whatever you like but the one thing I would have her do anytime I could talk her into it is get fucked by a dog with a huge cock. I feel like a woman who gets so hot and horny that she would willingly let a dog put its hard throbbing cock in her dirty fuckhole and fuck her senseless,all the while pumping her full of dog cum is hot as fuck. There are many benefits to it. She can't get pregnant,can't caymtch any diseases,won't leave you for it,and as long as the two of you don't tell anyone it stays a secret. The dog sure as he'll so t gonna say a word. C'mon...i know I'm not the only guy here who has thought about it.

The most taboo thing we have done is my husband took me to a adult store with booths and holes in wall. I stroked a cock first time, but not much else, Since then we have gone back and i have sucked a few cock, will more than a few!. the last two times we let two different guys inside me through the hole, The most erotic dirty thing i have ever done, Husband was hard everytime i even looked at him afterwards for days

Yes , Glory holes are great places to suck on cocks and I have enjoyed many times. Makes for a wonderful girls night out place ( just me and a girl friend in the same booth) sucking on and backing against the hole. We like to talk to each other while performing oral or while fucking, lets the gusy in other booth know who we are by our voices.
Men will comment about us too. All very nasty and exciting.