what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

Mine would be to convince my wife to have sex with my best friend who is FAR more well hung, much sexier and longer lasting than me. He gives her such earth shattering orgasms that she wants more. She becomes more and more obsessed with the mind blowing sex she gets from him that when I give her the option of having sex ONLY with him and shutting me off completely, she jumps at the chance and my best friend since 1st grade now OWNS her sexually for GOOD, and all I can do is watch them and masturbate.

My best mate has fucked my wife for a few years. I got them to fuck for me in the first place because it turned me on. She loves having his big dick inside her, playing with it and he enjoys her attention so much he always cums loads. The sex makes them both happy but she loves me and our sex is to show each other that love. We both cum and enjoy it.

My best mate has fucked my wife for a few years. I got them to fuck for me in the first place because it turned me on. She loves having his big dick inside her, playing with it and he enjoys her attention so much he always cums loads. The sex makes them both happy but she loves me and our sex is to show each other that love. We both cum and enjoy it.
Thats what I’m talking about. Way to go

I would like to have 4-5 guys at the same time, all studs with huge cocks filling my every hole and cumming all over me.
Just the thought makes me wet...…………….
My wife is gangbanged sometimes and she loves it. 4-5-6 guys, taking turns, 3 cocks in her holes in the same time, I love to watch it and amazing to clean up after all those guys.

You’ll have an amazing time and your hubby too. 5 is ideal as whilst 3 are getting ready for the next round two can fill you up and the other 3 will be ready so without stoppin you have cocks everywhere ;)
That's pretty much how I envision it, there will always be a hard cock ready to rock and roll when you have 5 guys.
The anticipation is killing me...……….

Do you have rules, are there no rules or do you any of the men try things she's not into? Asking because moving up from rwo is the next step if I can persuade her.

Reactions: werekinky2
Do you have rules, are there no rules or do you any of the men try things she's not into? Asking because moving up from rwo is the next step if I can persuade her.
Not too many rules, she is open to try anything and everything usually. I am there to serve her and her lovers I do as I am told. My wife is usually submissive to her lovers, but can be dom as well. She loves to be tied up she is into pretty much anything. Once she got fisted- which she didn’t really like but did it one more time for her lover. She also had two cocks in her pussy, but she said it was a struggle and didn’t like it. She loves when one is in her ass and one is in her pussy, but could not enjoy two in pussy...

I know I want once cock in my ass one in my pussy and one in my mouth all at the same time, if possible all cumming at or near the same time. Then a break for hubby to clean me then on my back for a fresh cock for my mouth and pussy...…..
The dream hotwife, I'm trying to picture the scene

Reactions: werekinky2
I know I want once cock in my ass one in my pussy and one in my mouth all at the same time, if possible all cumming at or near the same time. Then a break for hubby to clean me then on my back for a fresh cock for my mouth and pussy...…..
I love to watch my wife like this... do you or would you allow the guy to cum in your ass? Sometimes my wife does and than I have to lick her pussy and arse clean as well. ?massive turn on...

Last edited: