what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

I'm already well aware as to just how common this really is. You think that this is something that I would like to see and haven't searched the internet extensively for it? And I found that it is absolutly everywhere. And it's not a bunch of ugly women like one would think sucking off dogs and getting fucked by them. It's woman that would have no problem whatsoever getting any guy they wanted and these women seem to love dogdick or at least fake it real well.

Mine is for my wife to be photographed nude, showing her cunt and arse to a group of amateur photographers, then one takes her from behind and fucks her while the others watch. We have talked about this and she loves the idea, we talk about it every time we fuck. Also for an older guy to take photos of her holding her cunt open for him and bending over to show her anus to him

Mine is to have her usual gangbang of 15 blokes but with an audience. There would be some of my mates there and some real bitchy girls that she knows who would look at her with disgust as she is rammed double pussy and her favourite double anal!!
We would all take it in turns to write in permanent marker all over her body.
SLUT across her forehead.
Cum dumpster and shit like that

Mine is for her to be my willing slut. Do what I want when I want it regardless of where we are or who is around. I wanna see strangers hate fuck her and big cocks turn her inside out. For example I want to see a random guy let’s say in the mall. I pull him aside and ask if he would like my gf to suck him off. We find a dark corner somewhere and she gets a stomach full. I can edge for hours to all the nasty fantasies I have of her doing things for me.

My wife now regularly fucks my best mate for me to watch. Bringing friends home from the pub and last couple of times she's let them get her tits out then get hands under her skirt and finger her. She says she won't fuck them but I'm trying to get her to do each of them working up to both of them together.