what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

ID love to watch my wife get fucked by my Dad one day. It would be so hot to see her do that!!!
I have dreams about that.
I’ve mad sure my dads seen my wife nude a few times. When we met I’d fuck her and tell her we’re were home alone and he’d walk in.
And I’ve uploaded lots of photos on his computer. And left my email open a few times.
I know he wants to. I’ve heard him and mom role play about her before.

I'll tell you what I would like to try is two in my pussy at the same time.
My husband knows I want to try it and said I could.
Need to find a 2nd.
It’s a hell of a lot harder than it sounds.
A buddy and I used to do it to my ex all the time. It took 10-15 sessions before we could both get in there.
Nothing like 3 of you cumming together!

A buddy and I used to do it to my ex all the time. It took 10-15 sessions before we could both get in there.

What made it so hard?
Two wouldn't fit? How big are both of you, around?
This is what I have, I know if would be tight.
I want to try and be the 2nd one

2 fantasies

- 2 or 3 very old guys exploring her tight body, using all of her with their old cocks then filling her pussy with cum then pulling her panties up and i'll take her home knowing her panties are dripping with old man cum. On the walk home reach my hand down her panties and play with her soaked pussy.

- simply eat cum off her body and from her filled pussy.

makes me so hard everytime i think about it.

What made it so hard?
Both pretty thick.
I though it would have been easier

It started with me and her staying at his house one night after we were drinking.
We were on the bed in the spare room watching a movie. I decided I was bored and never cared if my buddy seen me having sex. It happened often.
So she hope on top and I he’s a joker so when he jumped up behind her I wasn’t expecting it but he stuck his dick in her ass.
It went very easily.
So joking let I just said ‘there’s lots of room in here I guess.’
So he says ok and tried to share the same hole. Part of the problem was he didn’t wanna grab my dick, in hindsight we’ve realized rubbing our cocks together in the same hole wasn’t gay so hold each other’s dicks isn’t really gay either.
We tried and tired with her, even tried with his roommates gf no luck.
The day we finally realized what we were doing wrong we were telling a gay guy and he just at the opertunity to help us.
So that night after our lesson we tried his way. Both out had to figure out how to hold both dicks in one hand and get her to slide back onto them.
No I could first her. 4 fingers with easy, my fist with discomfort. She said this was that same as her first time. The 3 of us hurt afterwords. After a few times it got better and easier.
She was fun! One of the last days we were together we decided to invite a few more people over. Seems you can’t get more than 5 dicks in her at once. And you have to be very comfortable with the other guys. The second dp is ramming the guy in her ass and the 2 in her mouth have their balls in the bottom guys face.

I’ve done it a few times with a toy and my wife. And 2 toys with out my dick.
It’s well worth the pain.

• Love
Reactions: Dappa.don
Most taboo for me would be if she fucked one of my brothers, or an older, more successful white guy. (We're white.) She loves latino and black guys, so I expect that. I think the more she and the other guy treated me like shit, the more taboo and hot it would be. And if she told her close friends I have a small dick that slips out all the time, with no stamina, and beg her to peg me, that would probably do it. Does she know all of this? Not yet, but I'm going to send it to her now, lol.

What made it so hard?
I would love to try her I'm in FL very sexy, hot wet pussy don't know if mine is what she need but I'll try my best...

Last edited:
Hottest taboo for me would be for her to be completely destroyed by 3 or 4 BBC bulls at the same time. She’s always been attracted to muscular masculine men. Id absolutely love to watch her manhandled by 3 or 4 hung bbc that are built like linebackers. Bareback, vaginal, anal, DP, airtight...2 cream pie loads and 2 facial loads. Damn.