what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

We are an older couple & I have brought up to her about her having sex with other men, well she didn't say no & she didn't say yes, but said maybe it would be something to think about. I've had prostate cancer & have had to have it removed, now I have trouble getting & maintaining an erection, so I would love to see my wife get a good fucking.

Wife has to travel every year for a couple of conferences; almost always without me. On one of those trips she may extend it to visit a family member. I have told her if she gets hit on by someone who she finds attractive that she has permission to play so long as she tells me all about it. She laughed it off when I snuck some condoms in her suitcase one year.

Sharing her has been a long time fantasy of mine and while she cums like crazy when she is blindfolded and I suggest a stranger scenario, she says that she would never take the step towards reality.

We are an older couple & I have brought up to her about her having sex with other men, well she didn't say no & she didn't say yes, but said maybe it would be something to think about. I've had prostate cancer & have had to have it removed, now I have trouble getting & maintaining an erection, so I would love to see my wife get a good fucking.
that's about where I am at, I have a very small dick and have trouble maintaining an erection. she enjoys a big guy and she always gets what she wants

Reactions: FillsYourWife
Wife has to travel every year for a couple of conferences; almost always without me. On one of those trips she may extend it to visit a family member. I have told her if she gets hit on by someone who she finds attractive that she has permission to play so long as she tells me all about it. She laughed it off when I snuck some condoms in her suitcase one year.

Sharing her has been a long time fantasy of mine and while she cums like crazy when she is blindfolded and I suggest a stranger scenario, she says that she would never take the step towards reality.

If she is talking about it she has already got it in her head to do it