what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

My wife talks of a 6 man gangbang, she wants guys she knows but to be blindfolded. I think 4 she knows and 2 she doesn't.

She also likes my suggestion. She's recently met up with her best friend from school after a gap of a few years. They experimented girl on girl when about 13 years old. During a session between my wife and the girl's husband the girl got naked (with my help) and she made sure my wife saw her wet pussy. They met a week later to test her dildos so I reckon they'd be up for a session - my wife, my best friend, wife's friend and hubby. MFF twice with the men changing over to get maximum lady orgasms. I'll watch and keep the drinks flowing followed by a good session with my wife when they've left.

My wife talks of a 6 man gangbang, she wants guys she knows but to be blindfolded. I think 4 she knows and 2 she doesn't.

She also likes my suggestion. She's recently met up with her best friend from school after a gap of a few years. They experimented girl on girl when about 13 years old. During a session between my wife and the girl's husband the girl got naked (with my help) and she made sure my wife saw her wet pussy. They met a week later to test her dildos so I reckon they'd be up for a session - my wife, my best friend, wife's friend and hubby. MFF twice with the men changing over to get maximum lady orgasms. I'll watch and keep the drinks flowing followed by a good session with my wife when they've left.
I would love to have that opportunity to have for sure

When I worked as a long distance trucker, my boss was a “bend them over the table, fuck them and fill them with cum” very large build old white guy in his 60’s. My wife warned me that he obviously wanted to fuck her and that she was ready to let him. I agreed he could. Much as I wanted to be there when they fucked, my wife insisted that he would never agree to it and so it was always just the two of them. Since he stayed the night at our place when I was on the road, it was even impossible to ‘spy’ on them. It was nevertheless frustrating to hear her describing how big his cock was – a big cock on a big man. I’d already had a vasectomy many years before so when she fell pregnant during the time I worked for him. it was definitely his. It was a girl who, just like her sister born two years previously as a result of a unexpected and unprotected fuck in a car park, looked nothing like either my wife, me or the other children,

When I worked as a long distance trucker, my boss was a “bend them over the table, fuck them and fill them with cum” very large build old white guy in his 60’s. My wife warned me that he obviously wanted to fuck her and that she was ready to let him. I agreed he could. Much as I wanted to be there when they fucked, my wife insisted that he would never agree to it and so it was always just the two of them. Since he stayed the night at our place when I was on the road, it was even impossible to ‘spy’ on them. It was nevertheless frustrating to hear her describing how big his cock was – a big cock on a big man. I’d already had a vasectomy many years before so when she fell pregnant during the time I worked for him. it was definitely his. It was a girl who, just like her sister born two years previously as a result of a unexpected and unprotected fuck in a car park, looked nothing like either my wife, me or the other children,
That's incrediblby hot if you wanted it. I would love for that to happem without the pregnancy. That's if the wife would want it.

It would have been disappointing if he hadn’t bred her. As a boss, he was an a-hole and the way my wife described it, when fucking her, he was a brute of a man – pure Alpha male who had one purpose – to fuck her, cum in her as if not sex but breeding her was the sole purpose of the fuck. It was he who told her he hated condoms and insisted on bareback, not my wife. My wife even forewarned me that on one occasion, the police had tapped the window of the parked car he was fucking her in. As a business man, he knew the local law and they called him by his name. He merely & honestly explained he was fucking the wife of one of his drivers. The police apparently just laughed all the way to their car and left him to continue fucking my wife.

A word of caution? Since every one of my post are perfectly true and really happened, the child could one day question why he/ or she doesn't look like either of you or a future accidental DNA mismatch discovered etc. All need careful consideration and answers ready should the child discover the truth. Bulls fucking and breeding my wife resulted in two amazing daughters whom both of us love. We were lucky. Be careful what you wish for and who empties his cum in your wife and breeds her

I'd like mine to serve as a slut for sexually starved husbands. Endless guys fucking her every day however they want.
That would also be my wish. A very small sample of what did happen was when I left my wife in the same room as a friend of my parents - an old friend of the family - only to return some time later to find her kneeling in front to him, and sucking him off. Neither made a move to stop or spring apart. Totally shaken by surprise, I just sat down in shock and watched as he face fucked my wife to cum in her mouth. He not only became a regular bull but introduced us (her) to many others who were to fuck her. It was totally unexpected, a shock and yet as horny as hell to experience. If only what happened once would have been an hourly / daily occurrence where she served as a slut for sexually starved family members, friends and husbands. Endless guys fucking her every day however they want - the perfect wish I'd like cum true.

Last edited:
im 32 my gf 27. i would love to watch her be with older guy. have a friend in his 60's. would love to set them up.
Rest assured, even in his 60's, your friend will still be wanking and thinking of fucking women in their 20's. At our age however, most young ladies wuldn't give us a second glance - and who could blame them. That and the "dirty old man" stigma often makes older men difficult to approach and set up.

Reactions: Baddy145
]'-*woma
U are correct about others wanting to watch and think about this play.
Huby and I had been married for about a year and were swingers. We were over drinking with a couples our same age of 22 and 25 I was 22. sitting on the floor at low table. When discussion got around to kinky sexual play then to K9s
She jumps up and retrives a large lab and starts putting soxes on his paws then taking a few more shots goes down on his cock then onto her knees and spread her sheeks . her hubby guide the dog into her honey pot. me and my man are watching
the dog is fucking her and her hub is helping it!!!!
He fucks just like a man and then locks up I her!!!!!!!!! for 10 minutes

her hubby turns to me and says I am next since he has another experienced dog. I accept

the same things happens t me!
An old post but what the hell. Over the years, three women have confided in me that they have been fucked by dogs. All were under 35 and all were married - with one admitting that both she and hubby were into K9 sex. A single woman from whom we purchased a German Shepherd (not for sex but as a stud dog) was rumoured to have enjoyed K9 sex. The dog did have a habit of nuzzling into my wife’s fully clothed crotch, but then many dogs do that. On one occasion as we were preoccupied with fucking, the dog who stayed indoors, came into the room and began to lap at her pussy and my shaft. I pulled out but my wife was so horny that she allowed the dog clean up. That’s as near to K9 sex as I got.