what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you...

The following is my ultimate fantasy. My wife knows about most of this fantasy, and is very receptive to it. What is stopping us is that she would like to do this only with a Bull that she is very very comfortable with, and so far we haven’t met a Bull that would give her the comfort level for this.

Apologies for the length, brevity is not my strong suit.

My fantasy...

It would start days before, with the BBC Bull chatting and flirting and sexting my wife, and sending her pictures of a very slutty black dress that he likes. He would demand that when she meets him she be at the hotel bar wearing a slutty black dress similar to the pictures, and without a bra or panties underneath. My wife would then go shopping to buy the dress, and only show me it the day of the play date when we go to the hotel.

When we arrive at the hotel bar, my wife in her sexy new dress without a bra and panties, just like he ordered, we sit down and grab a table. My wife and I have a drink to calm our nerves and soon the BBC Bull arrives.

He makes a point to sit beside her, and makes me sit across from the table. He kisses her, and fondles her breasts, legs, and clit under her short dress all while I am made to watch and just sit there.

The Bull says he has a surprise, and all of a sudden two more BBC Bulls appear and join us. As there is no room at the table, I am made to go sit at the bar counter, while the four of them flirt and chat and drink.

I can’t see too much with my back towards them, but I do hear them laughing and drinking. Eventually they all get up. My wife flashes me a smile to say everything is okay, and the four of them leave the bar and head towards the hotel elevator.

The waiter comes over with the bill for the four of them, and says to me “Sir, your wife told me to tell you she would be heading out, but you are to take care of the bill”. I would pay the bill, and then check my phone constantly. Eventually the first picture would come in - my wife’s tits exposed and her kissing someone, then another picture - her on her knees sucking a cock, then another - her dress bunched around her waist, tits and cunt exposed, with two cocks in front of her mouth.

Eventually, I would get a message saying I was allowed to go up to the room. Which I do. When I walk in, my wife doesn’t even acknowledge me, and I barely recognize her. One of the Bulls points to a chair at the end of the bed, which is all the interaction and attention then give me. My clothes are removed and then I start to furiously jerk off in the chair and watch as these three men ravage my wife and take turns using all of her holes.

After almost two hours of the BBC Bulls fucking my wife and all of them (my wife included) cumming more times than I can count, they finally finish and leave her on the bed and she collapses in exhaustion completely spent and satisfied. Her pussy sore, red and mangled, cum dried all over her body, and dripping out of her cunt. Her dress ripped and on the floor. Visible red spank marks all over her ass and tits from when the men were rough with her.

As soon as they leave the room, I get off my chair, and tend to her. Getting a warm wet cloth to clean her, massage her gently, and nurse her back to health. Getting her water to rehydrate, and putting her under the covers so she can sleep comfortably.

When she does fall asleep, I go to the bathroom and furiously jerk off and cum, and then return to the bed and fall asleep beside her.

The following is my ultimate fantasy. My wife knows about most of this fantasy, and is very receptive to it. What is stopping us is that she would like to do this only with a Bull that she is very very comfortable with, and so far we haven’t met a Bull that would give her the comfort level for this.

My fantasy...

It would start days before, with the BBC Bull chatting and flirting and sexting my wife, and sending her pictures of a very slutty black dress that he likes. He would demand that when she meets him she be at the hotel bar wearing a slutty black dress similar to the pictures, and without a bra or panties underneath. My wife would then go shopping to buy the dress, and only show me it the day of the play date when we go to the hotel.

When we arrive at the hotel bar, my wife in her sexy new dress without a bra and panties, just like he ordered, we sit down and grab a table. My wife and I have a drink to calm our nerves and soon the BBC Bull arrives.

He makes a point to sit beside her, and makes me sit across from the table. He kisses her, and fondles her breasts, legs, and clit under her short dress all while I am made to watch and just sit there.

The Bull says he has a surprise, and all of a sudden two more BBC Bulls appear and join us. As there is no room at the table, I am made to go sit at the bar counter, while the four of them flirt and chat and drink.

I can’t see too much with my back towards them, but I do hear them laughing and drinking. Eventually they all get up. My wife flashes me a smile to say everything is okay, and the four of them leave the bar and head towards the hotel elevator.

The waiter comes over with the bill for the four of them, and says to me “Sir, your wife told me to tell you she would be heading out, but you are to take care of the bill”. I would pay the bill, and then check my phone constantly. Eventually the first picture would come in - my wife’s tits exposed and her kissing someone, then another picture - her on her knees sucking a cock, then another - her dress bunched around her waist, tits and cunt exposed, with two cocks in front of her mouth.

Eventually, I would get a message saying I was allowed to go up to the room. Which I do. When I walk in, my wife doesn’t even acknowledge me, and I barely recognize her. One of the Bulls points to a chair at the end of the bed, which is all the interaction and attention then give me. My clothes are removed and then I start to furiously jerk off in the chair and watch as these three men ravage my wife and take turns using all of her holes.

After almost two hours of the BBC Bulls fucking my wife and all of them (my wife included) cumming more times than I can count, they finally finish and leave her on the bed and she collapses in exhaustion completely spent and satisfied. Her pussy sore, red and mangled, cum dried all over her body, and dripping out of her cunt. Her dress ripped and on the floor. Visible red spank marks all over her ass and tits from when the men were rough with her.

As soon as they leave the room, I get off my chair, and tend to her. Getting a warm wet cloth to clean her, massage her gently, and nurse her back to health. Getting her water to rehydrate, and putting her under the covers so she can sleep comfortably.

When she does fall asleep, I go to the bathroom and furiously jerk off and cum, and then return to the bed and fall asleep beside her.
A fantasy I thoroughly enjoyed reading. How the very first bull treats your wife is so very important and you are extremely wise not to rush it. We were both patient enough to let things happen rather than rush in and although a while after we'd talked about her having sex with another man, we were lucky enough to meet a young (but experienced), extremely patient, considerate and horny bull and & can't thank him enough.. He was so important to our future cuckolding sex life that I still remember his name - Neil

A fantasy I thoroughly enjoyed reading. How the very first bull treats your wife is so very important

Thanks!

If I can clarify: we have met a number (6 or 7) of Bulls already, just none that we think we would want to include in a fantasy like this.

That being said, your comment is valid, and we will take our time to find the right Bull to walk us through this fantasy.

Thanks!

If I can clarify: we have met a number (6 or 7) of Bulls already, just none that we think we would want to include in a fantasy like this.

That being said, your comment is valid, and we will take our time to find the right Bull to walk us through this fantasy.
Your lady has an amazing evening waiting for her when you find the right bulls. An awsome fantasy that will be a fantasic experience. Three well hung BB bulls - wish I could watch it with you when it happens.

Reactions: Baddy145
Anyone who has seen Elaine's First Time thread or My Hotwife Elaine thread knows she has fucked lots of men in many different scenarios and combination. Most were threesomes, some foursomes and a few with several men, all with my encouragement. The one thing she never did was get gangbanged. She refused to do even consider it despite my pleading. I think it was because she like to be in control even when fucking and sucking other guys. I would loved to have seen her tied up on a bed and have 10 or 12 guys she does not even know fuck her as many time as they wanted and in any hole they desired. After every guy had done her once tied up we would release her so she could be spit roasted, DP'd and perform whatever anyone asked her to do.

Call me gross Call me sick call me whatever you like but the one thing I would have her do anytime I could talk her into it is get fucked by a dog with a huge cock. I feel like a woman who gets so hot and horny that she would willingly let a dog put its hard throbbing cock in her dirty fuckhole and fuck her senseless,all the while pumping her full of dog cum is hot as fuck. There are many benefits to it. She can't get pregnant,can't caymtch any diseases,won't leave you for it,and as long as the two of you don't tell anyone it stays a secret. The dog sure as he'll so t gonna say a word. C'mon...i know I'm not the only guy here who has thought about it.

This is a very hot topic. I want my hot wife fucked by a dog and then I eat dog cum cream pie! :love:

I'm a dominant stag myself. In our threesomes I have always been participating and leading. I'm not into being submissive.
That being said lately I'm starting to fantasize about having a regular bull that gets permission to take her with him to his house for a night, and to surprise her (and me) by having one or more friends there waiting for her to gangbang her.

Another favorite fantasy is to blindfold her and to tie her up on a hotel bed and have random strangers come in and fuck her without her ever seeing them!
The thought of her maybe running into them in a mall or whatever is arousing!

Oh btw, she knows about the second one, not the first time as I actually feel a bit silly to admit to that one ;)

Guys of all ages always eye my girl up so I'd love. ...

A) Her older (but rich) boss and his pals spit roasting her till she squirts ..

B) Her taken by late teen rugby players (she loves rugby)
A few drinks and my wife get very playful.
one night my Nephew was over and he got a few snaps from his gf’s, yes he has more than one. I was waking behind when one came in. So I looked. I said that she lookedgood. And had pretty nice tits.
so my wife wanted to see.
he shows her and she laughs and say yeah but they are small. He opens another one and shows us and asksif they are better, and they are! She say a little. But her are better.
so he says oh yeah? Let me see.
she laughed and said he’s too young.
but I love to show them off so I tell him I’ll show him a photo. So I show him one pretty good photo. He says she’s right hers are nicer and bigger. She get a little embarrassed, so I told her I’ll show him one more, I show him a video of her playing with a dildo and rubbing her tits. He smiles and looks at her and simple says yes very nice. Pauses and says ‘you should let me touch them’. It takes a few minutes but she finally agrees. They stand up and stand face to face, he rubs them over her shirt. I wake up behind her and pull her shirt down. Shocked for a second or 2 he just stands there and looks at her tits. Then he gently grabs them and starts rubbing. She laughing trying to get her shirt back up so she can’t get a hold of her shirt.
he backs up a little and looks at her and says ‘ these are perfect’ and ‘your nipples are amazing’.
so I say they taste amazing too.
im still behind her making it hard for her to pull up her shirt. He looks at me, and I nod my head and mouth to him to suck on them.
he is now shaking and blushing and goes for it. Light nipple play and rubbing. She stops trying to pull her shirt up and runs his head.
she loves her nipples played with.
so he going great. He clams down a little. Not so shaky. So I kiss her neck. Now she’s done. She won’t resist anything. So I pull her pants down and put his hand on her pussy. She pulls her shirt off. Then his. She pulls him back to the sofa , she sits down legs spread and pushed his head between her legs. She moaned like crazy. After a few minutes he stopped and came up and started kissing her tits, neck and ears. He took her hand and put I down his pants.
she gasped and told him to fuck her.
He pulled out his rather large cock and slide in her. They fucked for about 20 minutes. it was amazing. When he finish they even cuddled for a few minutes. She kissed him and cleaned his cock up good. I took a few photos and sent them to him.
The next day I asked her how he was. She was so embarrassed she blushed and said good.
I asked him how she was and he said amazing. And hopes he can do it again.
then offered me one of his girlfriend for a trade.
I told him it’s a deal.

A word of caution? Since every one of my post are perfectly true and really happened, the child could one day question why he/ or she doesn't look like either of you or a future accidental DNA mismatch discovered etc. All need careful consideration and answers ready should the child discover the truth. Bulls fucking and breeding my wife resulted in two amazing daughters whom both of us love. We were lucky. Be careful what you wish for and who empties his cum in your wife and breeds her
I have already been in that situation with 3 of my sons. Luckily the mother is now my ex wife and I found her fucking one of her cousins. That caused a big scandal and when everyone found out she had been fucking his dad years ago around the time of conception of my eldest son she was cast out. So when my youngest son, 19, asked why he was over 6' tall and me only being 5' 5" I told him that his mother slept around a lot when I was away working

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
I also have the same interest but neighbor has to be a BBC.

My fantasy...

i like it.

]'-*woma
U are correct about others wanting to watch and think about this play.
Huby and I had been married for about a year and were swingers. We were over drinking with a couples our same age of 22 and 25 I was 22. sitting on the floor at low table. When discussion got around to kinky sexual play then to K9s
She jumps up and retrives a large lab and starts putting soxes on his paws then taking a few more shots goes down on his cock then onto her knees and spread her sheeks . her hubby guide the dog into her honey pot. me and my man are watching
the dog is fucking her and her hub is helping it!!!!
He fucks just like a man and then locks up I her!!!!!!!!! for 10 minutes

her hubby turns to me and says I am next since he has another experienced dog. I accept

the same things happens t me!
That’s so hot! I know if I was a female I’d definitely let a dog fuck me! We were at a friends house one night after the club had closed down, Chris and Lori we found out were swingers, I’d always wanted to fuck Lori since I’d met her. Anyway they had two large breed dogs, one male and one female, they had to put them in the garage when we first got there because the male was very possessive over Lori. Lori wasn’t feeling good and was pissed off at her hubby so she went to bed, so it was just Robin, him and myself getting really wasted and super high while in the kitchen. We were all three partying, dancing and getting horny as hell, it wasn’t long before Robin was grinding her perfect ass against his cock and suddenly he was rock hard, and so was I. We started playing cards, some kind of taking shots and strip poker game of sorts. We were all winning and pretty equally, it wasn’t too long before we all had lost our clothes! Started getting hot when I got her take her top and bra off, this progressed to both of us sucking on her nipples while squeezing her nice round tits! She was wearing a very short tight fitting black skirt and only a short time later, I had her take her panties off! Him and I were both standing there with no pants or underwear and only our hard cocks waving about freely, he was visibly much larger than I was and I couldn’t help but notice her frequently checking out his cock and getting more and more frisky and playful! We must have went into the dare portion because I remember at one point she lifted her skirt up to show him her pussy, I remember seeing her sticking her fingers in herself and then putting her fingers in his mouth, I remember him and I both kissing her neck on opposite sides and me moving my hand down to her pussy where I discovered that his hand was there already with his fingers in her cunt. I quickly moved my hand away as to not scare or disrupt what was happening and especially what I was hoping was still to happen. I remember telling her to give him a lap dance. She gave him a long kiss, turned away from him, bent her hips forward ever so slightly, backed up against his crotch and began dancing and grinding to the music. I stood there dancing directly in front of her all the while knowing there was absolutely nothing between them to stop his cock from easily entering her perfectly accessible hot, wet, tight pussy and also knowing she was so horny, ready and wanted it! They were whispering to each other and she leaned to me and told me that he was suddenly having a little bit of trouble. Wasn’t sure if it was from drinking too much, too many party goods or simply because I was there, and in the same room. I always thought it was maybe because he wasn’t 100% sure if I was okay with it going that far, at least at that particular time anyway, or even the possibility that he actually did fuck and had cum inside her and neither of them wanted me to know, idk. Lol. Anyway we ended up in the living room and he put on some porn, I had told him about a video I found on the internet and that I was 100% certain it was Robin, even though she continued to deny it. He was going through some of his own videos when suddenly there was one that only appeared on the screen for just a second but it was definitely amateur and it showed a woman on her hands and knees while being mounted by a dog along with a second of audio with her moaning. He moved to a different video that showed his wife, Lori while she was getting fucked by another guy while he, Chris was filming! She looked so fucking hot!! I really wanted to see that other video and told him that I had already told Robin she should give it a try sometime and how much I thought it was a huge turn on and even one of my fantasies for Robin. He looked at us and made us promise to never tell anyone about this, not even Lori about what he was about to show us, we agreed completely! He cues back to a video that shows it was actually Lori being the woman that was on her hands and knees while this big dog was trying to enter her pussy! Holy shit, that was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, and heard!! The dog had socks or rags taped to all four paws to keep her from being clawed to pieces! Chris is walking around following her and filming as she would move forward and scream every time the dogs huge cock would align up and start to penetrate her only to slip out again and again until she finally held still just long enough and then, BAM!! He’s completely locked on to her now and starts thrusting in at an incredible pace, Chris moves the camera closer from behind to capture the perfect view of his wifes pussy taking the dogs cock, balls deep! I’m watching with eyes wide open as she’s getting pounded hard and fast and listening to every single sound coming from his wife and their dog while her pussy is getting fiercely fucked! It isn’t long before you see her cunt filling up and this huge amount of cum comes gushes out of her! The dogs huge cock is now stuck inside her as he tries to pull himself out, all you can see is this massive knot completely stretching her as he keeps trying to unmount. Eventually he pops out followed by so much fluid, it just drips and pours out of her now gaping hole! By this time Robin is sitting in a lounge chair with her legs spread and says how hot that was and asked Chris if Lori had liked it, to which he replied, oh yeah and that she still does it every now and then. Chris suddenly gets up and goes to the garage door and lets the male dog in, he doesn’t waste much time before going straight to Robin and shoves his nose directly between her legs and right to her pussy! At first she’s shocked and was caught off guard, but then relaxes and just lays there and lets the dog lick her for a minute. The dog decides he has other plans for her and starts climbing up between her legs and she repositions herself so he can have easy access to her horny wet pussy and the dog almost instantly finds her hole and starts trying to force himself inside, she starts screaming that it hurts too much and the dog actually bites her and Chris runs over to grab him and he also gets bitten! He finally gets control of him and puts him back in the garage. So that put an immediate end to one of my favorite fantasies! She did end up fucking Chris shortly after so the night wasn’t a complete loss!

I know this was for the husbands, but can I offer my most taboo fantasy? When I was in high school I was friends with a girl named Janelle. She is black and had a large family, 3 older brothers, 2 younger brothers...twins. Her mom left them all right after the twins were born and their father raised them. I was at her house one day and her father flashed me. At the time, I was horrified and made a huge scene. I told my mother and she called the police. Nothing was ever done to him because Janelle and the twins, who were all there, lied and said it never happened. After that, they all HATED me. Anywhere I went, if any of them were there, they harassed me.

A few years later I was at our 5 year reunion. It was before I married, but I was living with a boyfriend at the time. Janelle was there and we talked and each seemed to be ready to let the past be past. She invited me to a party at her former boyfriend was having at his place and I went. There weren’t many people there that I knew, but I had a good time anyway. Her old boyfriend offered me some ecstacy, I’d never tried it before, but decided what the hell. It was the most fantastic feeling I’d ever had! I danced with everyone, made out with a few guys, and somehow wound up in a bedroom with Janelle’s oldest brother Gerald. Gerald was 10 or 12 years older than me, very tall, and weighed probably 250#. Before I knew it we were having sex! The main thing I remember is how fantastic everything felt. I don’t know how many times I came, but I remember thinking I had be cumming nonstop since we started.

He finally got dressed and left. I managed to clean myself up in the bathroom and tried to make myself presentable. I couldn’t seem to find my underwear and I was on my knees looking under the bed when some grabbed my ass. I heard a voice tell me not to turn around, and then felt fingers inside me. I’d never been so horny in my life, and it felt sooo good! Before I really knew what was going on, I felt a huge cock being pushed inside me. I looked over my shoulder and saw one of Janelle’s other brothers, one of the older ones, smile at me as he fucked me from behind. He didn’t last nearly as long but boy was I stretched out!

I cleaned up again and went looking for Janelle, she was my ride home after all, but she was nowhere to be found. I found Gerald and asked if he could take me home, he said he would when he left. I was given a 2nd hit of X and was rolling hard when he told me he was ready. We got in his car and drove to Janelle’s house. He took me inside and said I could wait for her there or drive myself home. Clearly I couldn’t drive but he refused to take me saying “Do you think I’m taking the bitch who tried to get my pops arrested any fucking where?” He then laughed and walked out to his car and drove away.

I went into Janelle’s room and lay down on the bed. I closed my eyes hoping I could sleep but I was rolling too hard still. I just lay there with my eyes closed until I heard the door open. I looked up and Janelle’s other older brother came in. He looked at me in an ugly way and said “Gerald says you’re fucking all of us tonight. I guess it’s payback time huh bitch?” He took off his pants and shirt and came to me. I’m sure I didn’t resist as he undressed me and in no time I had my 3rd black cock of the night inside me. He also lasted quite a while, long after I had cum, and even tried to have anal sex with me. Fortunately, he stopped when I said no. Once he was done, he told me to get dressed and he’d take me home. As we pulled up in front of my house he told me to get my nasty ass out of his car, pick up my car tomorrow, and never come around again. As I got out of the car he honked his horn for several seconds which caused my boyfriend to come to the door. He drove away as I walked inside, fucked by 3 black men, no underwear, clothes a mess, and looking like a hooker...this was how David, my boyfriend at the time, described me.

David took me to get my car the next day, Janelle was there and apologized for her brothers. David and I had broken up that night, he was pissed as you can imagine, so I didn’t feel particularly bad. We agreed to get together in 2 weeks and party some more at her place. I met her a couple of weeks later and we took a cab to a club where we took more X. She fell down in the club so we had to leave and went back to her house. I was surprised to see her twin brothers, the 2 younger ones there. Both seemed to be expecting me and Janelle asked them if they were ready when we walked in. Both came to me and led me to the couch and we all started making out. Janelle left the room and I had my first threesome with these to 18 year old boys, both very eager and aggressive. I don’t know how long, or how many times they fucked me, but it was more than once each. When we were done, they called a cab and told me to leave. Janelle refused to talk to me after that saying she could never forgive what I had done a few years before.

Now, for my taboo fantasy, you’d think I’d want some sort of revenge on all of them, but I don’t. Over the years, those memories were my number one masturbation pleasure! My taboo fantasy, which I truly hope I can make come true, is to fuck Janelle’s father! He’s in his 70s now, but still in good health. I would like to contact him and offer to fuck him too as a peace offering to Janelle and the twins. If he says ok, the only thing I want in return is another night with the twins.

I know this was for the husbands, but can I offer my most taboo fantasy? When I was in high school I was friends with a girl named Janelle. She is black and had a large family, 3 older brothers, 2 younger brothers...twins. Her mom left them all right after the twins were born and their father raised them. I was at her house one day and her father flashed me. At the time, I was horrified and made a huge scene. I told my mother and she called the police. Nothing was ever done to him because Janelle and the twins, who were all there, lied and said it never happened. After that, they all HATED me. Anywhere I went, if any of them were there, they harassed me.

A few years later I was at our 5 year reunion. It was before I married, but I was living with a boyfriend at the time. Janelle was there and we talked and each seemed to be ready to let the past be past. She invited me to a party at her former boyfriend was having at his place and I went. There weren’t many people there that I knew, but I had a good time anyway. Her old boyfriend offered me some ecstacy, I’d never tried it before, but decided what the hell. It was the most fantastic feeling I’d ever had! I danced with everyone, made out with a few guys, and somehow wound up in a bedroom with Janelle’s oldest brother Gerald. Gerald was 10 or 12 years older than me, very tall, and weighed probably 250#. Before I knew it we were having sex! The main thing I remember is how fantastic everything felt. I don’t know how many times I came, but I remember thinking I had be cumming nonstop since we started.

He finally got dressed and left. I managed to clean myself up in the bathroom and tried to make myself presentable. I couldn’t seem to find my underwear and I was on my knees looking under the bed when some grabbed my ass. I heard a voice tell me not to turn around, and then felt fingers inside me. I’d never been so horny in my life, and it felt sooo good! Before I really knew what was going on, I felt a huge cock being pushed inside me. I looked over my shoulder and saw one of Janelle’s other brothers, one of the older ones, smile at me as he fucked me from behind. He didn’t last nearly as long but boy was I stretched out!

I cleaned up again and went looking for Janelle, she was my ride home after all, but she was nowhere to be found. I found Gerald and asked if he could take me home, he said he would when he left. I was given a 2nd hit of X and was rolling hard when he told me he was ready. We got in his car and drove to Janelle’s house. He took me inside and said I could wait for her there or drive myself home. Clearly I couldn’t drive but he refused to take me saying “Do you think I’m taking the bitch who tried to get my pops arrested any fucking where?” He then laughed and walked out to his car and drove away.

I went into Janelle’s room and lay down on the bed. I closed my eyes hoping I could sleep but I was rolling too hard still. I just lay there with my eyes closed until I heard the door open. I looked up and Janelle’s other older brother came in. He looked at me in an ugly way and said “Gerald says you’re fucking all of us tonight. I guess it’s payback time huh bitch?” He took off his pants and shirt and came to me. I’m sure I didn’t resist as he undressed me and in no time I had my 3rd black cock of the night inside me. He also lasted quite a while, long after I had cum, and even tried to have anal sex with me. Fortunately, he stopped when I said no. Once he was done, he told me to get dressed and he’d take me home. As we pulled up in front of my house he told me to get my nasty ass out of his car, pick up my car tomorrow, and never come around again. As I got out of the car he honked his horn for several seconds which caused my boyfriend to come to the door. He drove away as I walked inside, fucked by 3 black men, no underwear, clothes a mess, and looking like a hooker...this was how David, my boyfriend at the time, described me.

David took me to get my car the next day, Janelle was there and apologized for her brothers. David and I had broken up that night, he was pissed as you can imagine, so I didn’t feel particularly bad. We agreed to get together in 2 weeks and party some more at her place. I met her a couple of weeks later and we took a cab to a club where we took more X. She fell down in the club so we had to leave and went back to her house. I was surprised to see her twin brothers, the 2 younger ones there. Both seemed to be expecting me and Janelle asked them if they were ready when we walked in. Both came to me and led me to the couch and we all started making out. Janelle left the room and I had my first threesome with these to 18 year old boys, both very eager and aggressive. I don’t know how long, or how many times they fucked me, but it was more than once each. When we were done, they called a cab and told me to leave. Janelle refused to talk to me after that saying she could never forgive what I had done a few years before.

Now, for my taboo fantasy, you’d think I’d want some sort of revenge on all of them, but I don’t. Over the years, those memories were my number one masturbation pleasure! My taboo fantasy, which I truly hope I can make come true, is to fuck Janelle’s father! He’s in his 70s now, but still in good health. I would like to contact him and offer to fuck him too as a peace offering to Janelle and the twins. If he says ok, the only thing I want in return is another night with the twins.
Would love to be theirs Cousin