what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

For me the location is important, It must be a luxury hotel private beach in the Caribbean. She starts going topless, then full nude,. I got so horny that we fuck in plain daylight before everybody. All the males around, youngs and mature and all the black employees of the hotel go nude and jerking their cocks around us. Some of them take pics and vids. After I am done all of them one by one fuck her deep while I watch, some cant hold it back and cum on her body while she is being fucked. In the end she swallows each drop of cum on her body and sucks off one by one those who havent cum yet or are too shy to fuck her. I have told her the idea, she told me that i am a silly pervert and in our caribbean trip we went only as far as the topless, a true pitycopy 24.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a wannabe, for me everything involving my wife is hot. So far I'm on the mental stage. She's so shy and timid, I have a long way to go. But I have a lot of fantasies, they vary all the time. One of them is her finally and reluctantly trying another man, with a huge dick of course.
She won't admit that size matters, but he's the chosen one among others...
I encourage her, gives her my support, holding her hand while he's doing his preparations. She spreads her legs with big expectations of course, but also mixed feelings, the big guy enters her. He is fucking her very slowly, he's a patient and understanding nice man, who knows that she just want to feel good. When her cunt is streched, she takes my hand and enjoy like never before the big cock , when the joy begins to posess her beautiful body, she looks at me and grabs my head to give me a long sensual kiss of gratitude. The big cock gives her infinte pleasure, I'm supporting her all the way, by encouraging her to enjoy the sensation when his big cock is streching her tight cunt. I love her so much, and promise her that she's going to get at least one big cock every month from now on.

Another one, further in progress, then she has to choose beetween her fbies who is going with us on vacation. At the vacation we change every night who is joining her in bed. For her it's an amusing game, she florish. We spend the days at the beach, each of us giving her attention for everyone to see. Kissing and caressing, and she really loves all the attention. Me and the fb decides her outfit, every day topless and micro thong. She's a long way from home, so she doesn't worry, she's so horny that she wouldn't mind anyway. Both me and the fb stroke her pussy gently, to keep her hot, she willingly let us, although the beach is crowded.

(Sorry about my lousy english, I'm from Scandinavia)

Last edited:
My wifes biggest and darkest fantasy is bound and forced gangbang. Unfortunately it's to extreme to become reality so it's just a fantasy. She wants to be at home for example and a bunch of guys break in and grab her. They tear and rip her clothes off, tie her up and repeatedly gangbang her over and over again until every guy has cum in every hole she has.

My wifes biggest and darkest fantasy is bound and forced gangbang. Unfortunately it's to extreme to become reality so it's just a fantasy. She wants to be at home for example and a bunch of guys break in and grab her. They tear and rip her clothes off, tie her up and repeatedly gangbang her over and over again until every guy has cum in every hole she has.
My wife’s was similar. She always told me she wanted someone to break in at night and fuck her while she resisted until he fucked her so hard she enjoyed it.
so last summer I made it happen. Told our buddy no matter if she says stop not to.
told my wife I had to work that night.
came home at about 3 with my buddy and he want to it. She started off thinking it was me so kept telling me to fuck off. And after a short time realized it wasn’t. She fought for a very short time then started to like it. She fully woke up and realized after about 5 minutes. Then went back into the fantasy fully. He got her all tied up during this. When he was done he used her toys until she couldn’t take it anymore. Then we took turns the rest of the night fucking her.
she still says it’s her fantasy, so someday I’ll try it again with more guys.

next would be a repeat of a drunken night 15 years ago, but her other sister ;)

A few drinks and my wife get very playful.
one night my Nephew was over and he got a few snaps from his gf’s, yes he has more than one. I was waking behind when one came in. So I looked. I said that she lookedgood. And had pretty nice tits.
so my wife wanted to see.
he shows her and she laughs and say yeah but they are small. He opens another one and shows us and asksif they are better, and they are! She say a little. But her are better.
so he says oh yeah? Let me see.
she laughed and said he’s too young.
but I love to show them off so I tell him I’ll show him a photo. So I show him one pretty good photo. He says she’s right hers are nicer and bigger. She get a little embarrassed, so I told her I’ll show him one more, I show him a video of her playing with a dildo and rubbing her tits. He smiles and looks at her and simple says yes very nice. Pauses and says ‘you should let me touch them’. It takes a few minutes but she finally agrees. They stand up and stand face to face, he rubs them over her shirt. I wake up behind her and pull her shirt down. Shocked for a second or 2 he just stands there and looks at her tits. Then he gently grabs them and starts rubbing. She laughing trying to get her shirt back up so she can’t get a hold of her shirt.
he backs up a little and looks at her and says ‘ these are perfect’ and ‘your nipples are amazing’.
so I say they taste amazing too.
im still behind her making it hard for her to pull up her shirt. He looks at me, and I nod my head and mouth to him to suck on them.
he is now shaking and blushing and goes for it. Light nipple play and rubbing. She stops trying to pull her shirt up and runs his head.
she loves her nipples played with.
so he going great. He clams down a little. Not so shaky. So I kiss her neck. Now she’s done. She won’t resist anything. So I pull her pants down and put his hand on her pussy. She pulls her shirt off. Then his. She pulls him back to the sofa , she sits down legs spread and pushed his head between her legs. She moaned like crazy. After a few minutes he stopped and came up and started kissing her tits, neck and ears. He took her hand and put I down his pants.
she gasped and told him to fuck her.
He pulled out his rather large cock and slide in her. They fucked for about 20 minutes. it was amazing. When he finish they even cuddled for a few minutes. She kissed him and cleaned his cock up good. I took a few photos and sent them to him.
The next day I asked her how he was. She was so embarrassed she blushed and said good.
I asked him how she was and he said amazing. And hopes he can do it again.
then offered me one of his girlfriend for a trade.
I told him it’s a deal.
wow, sharing your wife with your nephew? did it only happen once or has he got to come back for more?

I'm more humble and inexperienced, for me the most thrilling moment would be her sending me a message, telling that she's going to be later than usual to night. She's going to visit her boyfriend, and he has told her that he's with a friend, and they would like taking turns fucking her. Her boyfriend told her that his friend is huge and athletic. Considering that, and the fact that he's new to her, it's going to take som time, maybe 3-4 hours..but she'll take some breakes to text me and send photos for me to enjoy :)

i will confess that's my fantasy but I have not been able to gear up for this. How do you break the threashold . Awesome pic though :)
Only got to wait for American tourists, they love you especially when you've let them finger you and feel your tits. Seems like a good opportunity. I may put it on the dares page …….

Reactions: Juliusdude
Not wife but my girlfriend had an older half brother he only met till she was 20. It's been 5 years and she treats him more like a best friend. At first I found it odd that she openly spoke of our kink to him while she was visiting in London where he resides with his gf. Apparently he's also done his fair share of swapping with his current partner and asked her if we've done it before. In my deepest recesses of my perverted mind I visualized and got turned on by the possibility that her half brother finds my gf sexually attractive but she's too damn oblivious about how he is all too keen to hear about her sex life. All of this was going on in my head as I sat there on a video call with the three of them. Not gonna lie I'd be down to swap just so I can possibly see some taboo incest action happen. 👀 Safe to say you all know what I jerked off thinking about that whole week she was gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baddy145