What thoughts go through a married wifes mind the very first time she shares her cunt with another man?

After watching and joining in our 1st mfm, which turned into a mfmf, seeing my wife on her back getting cock down her throat, and watching her suck his balls, with her legs spread and his wife's face buried in my wife's pussy, then him saying he's going to cum, her reply - "cum in me". Then after, sitting up, loudly saying "That was fun, I want to do it again" - I'm thinking she enjoyed it...

My wife's first time was with my best friend, so she thought she'd do some comparison shopping. Turns out she likes it more than expected, and has kept comparing me to 15 others since then.
How did that come to happen? Did you want her to be with him? Did he know that? Or did he think she was cheating on you? Or did you and he set it up and he seduced her?

How did that come to happen? Did you want her to be with him? Did he know that? Or did he think she was cheating on you? Or did you and he set it up and he seduced her?
She started it all. I was in the hot tub with them when I told him he could touch her leg (thigh) and feel a boob over her black camisole she wore. Just wanted to make him jealous that my wife is far less prudish than his wife (at the time).
He was getting excited since his wife only had sex in the dark in missionary position and he wasn't allowed to touch or kiss her, only stick it in and cum. My wife must have felt bad for him and she made up for his lack of sex while he visited because that "pity fuck" in the hot tub was just the first of many for him.
He's since remarried and is happy now.
My wife realized there were men attracted to her (she had our 2 kids by then) and wanted more than just one dick to play with.
Anyway, when I went to get drink refills, I walk back out and see her riding him under the water and he unloaded for the first time. After that, we closed up the hot tub and went upstairs to the bedroom for more fun that night. She said it was every guy's fantasy for their wife to fuck their best friend or brother. He was close enough to be my brother, and she knew him well, too, so he was the lucky first.

She started it all. I was in the hot tub with them when I told him he could touch her leg (thigh) and feel a boob over her black camisole she wore. Just wanted to make him jealous that my wife is far less prudish than his wife (at the time).
LOL that sure sounds like YOU started it all. :)
He was getting excited since his wife only had sex in the dark in missionary position and he wasn't allowed to touch or kiss her, only stick it in and cum.
That boggles the mind. Poor guy.
My wife must have felt bad for him and she made up for his lack of sex while he visited because that "pity fuck" in the hot tub was just the first of many for him.
He's since remarried and is happy now.
Good for him! :)
My wife realized there were men attracted to her (she had our 2 kids by then) and wanted more than just one dick to play with.
Anyway, when I went to get drink refills, I walk back out and see her riding him under the water and he unloaded for the first time. After that, we closed up the hot tub and went upstairs to the bedroom for more fun that night. She said it was every guy's fantasy for their wife to fuck their best friend or brother. He was close enough to be my brother, and she knew him well, too, so he was the lucky first.
(y)(y)

After watching and joining in our 1st mfm, which turned into a mfmf, seeing my wife on her back getting cock down her throat, and watching her suck his balls, with her legs spread and his wife's face buried in my wife's pussy, then him saying he's going to cum, her reply - "cum in me". Then after, sitting up, loudly saying "That was fun, I want to do it again" - I'm thinking she enjoyed it...
Mmmmm fucking lucky you

We have been in this lifestyle for 5+ years now, I had to encourage/persuade/nag her to go out the first few times, when she first did it, it was after going out on a couple of romantic but non sexual dates with her BF (her ex manager, 10 years older than her), she told me a year later that the thoughts going through her mind were ---There is no going back, will it affect or destroy my marriage, why is she doing it, actively considered running out, was close to a panic attack. She drank a 4 shots of Vodka to calm down - that was after the wine at dinner.

She calmed down her BF undressed her, he was aware that it was her first time hotwifing, when he inserted into her, she was very still and let him fuck her but she did not cum, her focus was if he finds her attractive/sexy enough to cum...An hour later, he was ready again, by now she was relaxed enough to start enjoying and cummed within a few strokes, but he kept on going and she enjoyed the experience...Then she dozed off due to the alcohol and sex and stayed the night. Next morning she got another fuck that she really enjoyed...

I got the pick me up call at 10am, when I picked her up, she started crying and I had to assure her it was all ok, Later that day we had sex multiple times. She started to open up after that. It took her a year to get really comfortable with this lifestyle. Now she looks forward to going out with other men.

Perhaps we took longer due to our Indian background and more conservative outlook to life.

My soon-to-be wife and I had been sharing cuckold fantasies since early in our dating life. Our pillow talk often involved the possibilities she might encounter. She loved how aroused I became.

She was out with a girlfriend (who was also in a long term relationship) for drinks and dancing. While they flirted with some very attractive men, both my wife and her friend became extremely wet. Her friend knew that I would enjoy hearing about any fun they might have.

After my wife arrived home at about 4 am, she leapt onto my back and hoarsely rasped that she was very aroused…very, very aroused. She told me about the seduction that she and her friend enjoyed, and about going back to a hotel room the two men were sharing. She described in detail how they both got their brains fucked out.

How hard she missed the years before of being taken by a real man and feeling a full hard cock in her and craving his semen in her. She told me after the first time she cheated on me that that she had forgotten what real sex was. The beginning of this first talk after her first time again of PIV sex was quite
awkward but after a few drinks we had together and some cuddles she told me hat pleasuring each other in alternative ways was ok between us but that feeling her lover inside her was a kind of revelation how it was before our more soft dynamic and that she wanted to have it more... Otherwise she told me that she never thought of me or having some guiltfeelings once she was sharing her cunt what could be a possible thoughts... Also she told me that she thought that it was much more exciting having sex with a man that did not have had a vasectomy as she had asked me to undergo years before. That the fact of the possibility to get pregnant by a lover was a more exciting idea instead of taking blanks that were only leaving a sticky mess without any function.

How hard she missed the years before of being taken by a real man and feeling a full hard cock in her and craving his semen in her. She told me after the first time she cheated on me that that she had forgotten what real sex was. The beginning of this first talk after her first time again of PIV sex was quite
awkward but after a few drinks we had together and some cuddles she told me hat pleasuring each other in alternative ways was ok between us but that feeling her lover inside her was a kind of revelation how it was before our more soft dynamic and that she wanted to have it more... Otherwise she told me that she never thought of me or having some guiltfeelings once she was sharing her cunt what could be a possible thoughts... Also she told me that she thought that it was much more exciting having sex with a man that did not have had a vasectomy as she had asked me to undergo years before. That the fact of the possibility to get pregnant by a lover was a more exciting idea instead of taking blanks that were only leaving a sticky mess without any function.
Initially after my vasectomy my wife kept pulling me deep inside her when I would cum but after a year that kind of stopped and I think she gave up on the thought…it definitely changes some of the dynamic.

What thoughts go through a married wifes mind the very first time she shares her cunt with another man?
My wife told me: When she didn't want to turn back, they went into the bedroom. They were both wearing underwear. Then she suddenly made up his mind and raised her hips. He pulled down her panties and she spread her thighs. After a few seconds, she felt her lover's cock slide into her pussy. At the time, he thought that the thing was done, it could not be undone. When he cummed deep into her pussy, she knew she would never forget it. :love:
When her lover left, she afraid to wait for me to come home, but she proudly showed her used pussy.

35834399.jpg35834409.jpg

Our 1st mfm was unplanned so was a bit of a shock for both of us. Her 1st words after the event were "that was amazing, we have to do that again". She told me later that kissing me while another man was inside her was the most erotic experience of her life.