What turns you on?

I really like speed dating, which brings me into an intimate setting. I often visit different dating sites https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/adultfriendfinder for speed dating. Casual dating is a type of relationship in which you are more meaningful to yourself than to your partner. I use casual dating as another way to have fun. To lure someone into your bed, you need to present yourself appropriately. In addition to seductive photos, you have to let others get to know you better. However, despite the impeccable reputation of the dating sites you visit, keep your most personal information to yourself

Last edited:
My wife asked me to gave her bull a condom while she was't there yet. She likes to supply her bulls condoms as a sign of power and control and asking me to choose and buy and talking about the size and which taste I prefere, as humiliation play. Then she asks me about her fucked pussy's taste and if it was bitter (because of the condom) or not, etc.
Once she was on a trip, she gave her boyfriend an small bottle to full it with his cum, as a souvenir for me. They send me photos after each fuck to show how much load he filled in.

Last edited:
Being kept as an obedient houseboy by my hotwife while she supervises my housework,whips my ass and humiliates me in front of her girlfriends. She loves to show others what a looser I am and has a real man visit her to give her what I can't. I love when she pegs my ass then makes me wear a diaper and plastic pants and sends me to bed like that.

Reactions: Snipped Cuckold
I love watching my hubby fuck other women makes me so wet once he has shot his load I clean up the lady before my hubby slides his wet cock in me
THe OP should be talking about this with her husband, only about doing this with her lover, not the husband. The idea of his wife and her lover enjoying another woman without him would drive hubby crazy.

Reactions: slutplay
I've never let my husband see me fucking him, I think him knowing but not seeing must kill him lol.
You might consider calling him from your phone while you’re having sex with him. Answer your phone and just put it so he can hear and listen, but still can’t see or know for sure what’s happening, unless you choose to let him know, yelling out for the guy to fuck you harder and maybe telling him to cum inside your pussy! I know hearing that sure turns me on!

The whole deal is a huge turn on for all 3 of us
Seeing him stand there with a hard on
Seeing her hold his dick
Him pumping her
Her riding him
Him doing her from behind
Watching them make out
Hearing the slurping sound while they kiss....or have sex
Kissing her while he's pumping her
Kissing her while he cums in her
Laying next to them as they have sex while my dick is so hard it's ready to explode
Sliding into her after he's done
Him going a 2nd and 3rd round with her
His smell on her when I do her
Enjoying her body all sweaty after she gets it on HARD with him
How she turns into a completely different woman for the 3 hours he's with us
How she grunts while he's in her back door
How she walks him to the door when we're done and tells me he slid a finger into her puss while they kissed goodbye

I've been playing with my husbands best friend for years, knowing it drives him crazy!!

I've had him fingering me in pubs and in public when my husband is watching. Played about in the back seat whilst my husband is driving.

Sucked his cock in front of my husband and swallowed his load (I've never let me husband cum in my mouth) but I want some new ideas of things I could do to drive him crazy! What's your thoughts?
Every inch of your sweet body turns me on

Attachments

• B40AC74D-6227-40DA-9DDA-366B6B74DB10.jpeg
    B40AC74D-6227-40DA-9DDA-366B6B74DB10.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I've been playing with my husbands best friend for years, kamazingowing it drives him crazy!!

I've had him fingering me in pubs and in public when my husband is watching. Played about in the back seat whilst my husband is driving.

Sucked his cock in front of my husband and swallowed his load (I've never let me husband cum in my mouth) but I want some new ideas of things I could do to drive him crazy! What's your thoughts?
a

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I've been playing with my husbands best friend for years, knowing it drives him crazy!!

i let guys cum inside her

Another turn on for me is watching how she arouses another guy when she is fucking him. Sometimes he is not fully hard, so she will caress his sides, or massage his shoulders or chest. She will often look at me and tell me he is so big or so hard, many times just to get him harder when he hears her say that.
She also tips her hips up and holds on to her legs to give him a better angle for extra deep penetration. I get so excited watching her do that, knowing he is tapping her cervix when he thrusts inside her.

Take hubby to a swimming baths with mixed sex changing areas so u can make him shower naked and displays his clit .