What turns you on?

I've been playing with my husbands best friend for years, knowing it drives him crazy!!

I've had him fingering me in pubs and in public when my husband is watching. Played about in the back seat whilst my husband is driving.

Sucked his cock in front of my husband and swallowed his load (I've never let me husband cum in my mouth) but I want some new ideas of things I could do to drive him crazy! What's your thoughts?
how about cum kissing hubby!!! face sitting after the BF fucks you!!

i think would drive him crazy if you deny him from fucking and telling him that your pussy belong to his friend now , or making him wear a condom whil you fuck his friend bare and let him cum inside , and always the ultimate fantasy that you want to get pregnant from his friend !
You know, I read this quite a bit from a few people ON THIS SITE. You mean that's the "ultimate fantasy" for you, right? In my mind (and most of those I know in the lifestyle), I think of pregnancy as right up there with STD's as a "fantasy". Absolutely nothing worse! Pregnancy is probably worse than an STD because you can get rid of most STD's or their symptoms and carry on a normal life. Carrying, giving birth and raising somebody else's kid is completely life altering and NOT in a good way, for me anyway. This is one of those things that really puzzles me about a few of the guys on this site. I can't figure this one out.

Mrs Hotwife

You know, I read this quite a bit from a few people ON THIS SITE. You mean that's the "ultimate fantasy" for you, right? In my mind (and most of those I know in the lifestyle), I think of pregnancy as right up there with STD's as a "fantasy". Absolutely nothing worse! Pregnancy is probably worse than an STD because you can get rid of most STD's or their symptoms and carry on a normal life. Carrying, giving birth and raising somebody else's kid is completely life altering and NOT in a good way, for me anyway. This is one of those things that really puzzles me about a few of the guys on this site. I can't figure this one out.

Mrs Hotwife
I agree having a child would put you out of the fantasy world and into the the real world.Yet I see it a lot on cuckold videos as a fantasy where the pathetic cuck has to raise the child of his wifes bull. I dont get it either #1 that is no reason to have a child and is not fair to the child and #2 having and raising a child, as I see it, is a great and wonderful challange not a task to be placed on a cuckold like scrubbing a floor.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I love watching my wife fucking a friend and looking straight into my eyesView attachment 758803
Love eye contact especially as she cums.

Also love when she gets so into it she forgets I am there. Or at least seems to forget.

On one memorable occasion her abd a friend of ours we quite engaged with each other in our bed while I watched. They finished spectacularly, were embraced in post orgasmic bliss, mini quakes still shaking her body. After a few minutes I said something and she screamed from being startled, she had completely forgotten I was there.

Last edited:
Love eye contact especially as she cums.

Also love when she gets so into it she forgets I am there. Or at least seems to forget.

On one memorable occasion her abd a friend of ours we quite engaged with each other in our bed while I watched. They finished spectacularly, were embraced in post orgasmic bliss, mini quakes still shaking her body. After a few minutes I said something and she screamed from being startled, she had completely forgotten I was there.
Shows you how unimportant us beta bitches are. I love being invisible and ignored.

Reactions: Dlh247
I've been playing with my husbands best friend for years, knowing it drives him crazy!!

I've had him fingering me in pubs and in public when my husband is watching. Played about in the back seat whilst my husband is driving.

Sucked his cock in front of my husband and swallowed his load (I've never let me husband cum in my mouth) but I want some new ideas of things I could do to drive him crazy! What's your thoughts
Make hubby; Fluff ur Bull hard to fuck you.
Make hubby guide Bulls cock into ur pussy.
Make hubby lick ur clit as Bull fucks you.
Make hubby lick Bull clean after he cums.
Have Bull cum on ur tits, make hubby lick i
all off.
Fuck hubby's ass as Bull fucks you.
Have Bull cum in hubby's mouth.
Have Bull fuck hubby's ass.

Not all at once, just as you please...

Reactions: owlcuck
all off.

Not all at once, just as you please..
all off.

Not all at once, just as you please...
Dress up real hot and go on a date with him. Make hubbie stay home. Call him and say you're getting a room. When you come home make him clean you. Show him your creamy filled panties.

Sucked his cock in front of my husband and swallowed his load (I've never let me husband cum in my mouth) but I want some new ideas of things I could do to drive him crazy! What's your thoughts?
Perhaps getting him to stand guard, fully clothed, in the woods while you and his friend are naked and fucking, either on a blanket or you taken from behind standing up. He could be holding a bag containing both your clothes while watching out. Perhaps encourage voyeurs to watch the friend fucking you while they wank.

What turns me on? Pretty much anything involving my wife being naked and having sex with other men. But what turns me on the most are the things that she won't do ... like gang bang, DP, DV. Seems to be the things I can't have that turns me on the most!

Reactions: slutplay and Dlh247