What type of sissy are you?

I’m not really any of these…I would say I’m a submissive sissy. I am bi but the most appealing part of dressing up in a cage, panties, leggings and lingerie is that I submit to my wife and do as I’m told. Her having ultimate control and me submitting to her and which ever man she chooses to bring in to play.
Mmm your wife must be a special lady 😍. I bet you didn't know you were bi before you got with her eh? How did this come to be?

Reactions: nicebiguy
Yes she is.... And no I didn't, she has gone from letting me be an alpha male... to putting me in a chastity cage three days before our wedding...to having me fucked by an ex bf and totally having me submit to every desire she has in the bed
Mmm your wife must be a special lady 😍. I bet you didn't know you were bi before you got with her eh? How did this come to be?

I’m not really any of these…I would say I’m a submissive sissy. I am bi but the most appealing part of dressing up in a cage, panties, leggings and lingerie is that I submit to my wife and do as I’m told. Her having ultimate control and me submitting to her and which ever man she chooses to bring in to play.
How was it being caged at your wedding in front of friends and family

Reactions: nicebiguy
I,m honest&respectfull,a housemaid&a slut,your gurlfriend or wife,a schoolgirl,but i like also to show off in public to tease man&woman,young&old and in the past i had some bad comments from my date because i got to much attention from men,but if you want that i wear a miniskirt with lingerie&high heels what do you aspect?

Attachments

• photo_2022-09-02_16-44-40.jpg
    photo_2022-09-02_16-44-40.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 608369ff-c5f4-4715-a8a9-a4cddf2f70ec.jpg
    608369ff-c5f4-4715-a8a9-a4cddf2f70ec.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 12
  • c4b92b8d-bfaa-4094-b6aa-528e83767873.jpg
    c4b92b8d-bfaa-4094-b6aa-528e83767873.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 13
  • miniskirt&high heels.jpg
    miniskirt&high heels.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 14
I'll bet most people who use the term sissy have no clue what it is.

a soft, timid, or oversensitive person, or a boy or man viewed as being overly interested in things traditionally associated with women.

I'll bet most people who use the term sissy have no clue what it is.

a soft, timid, or oversensitive person, or a boy or man viewed as being overly interested in things traditionally associated with women.
When I'm dressed in panties,stockings and garter on my knees sucking, kissing and licking my side lovers cock and balls as he abuses me sure makes me feel like a sissy faggot.

I’m a frilly panty wearing sissy cuck that follows orders from boss wifey. She treats my Dicklet like a clit and refers to it as such. Every day she will explain to me that I do not fulfill her needs and it’s totally inappropriate for me to wear real mens underwear. She often uses the wand on my Dicklet and then ruin’s my orgasm.

I’m a frilly panty wearing sissy cuck that follows orders from boss wifey. She treats my Dicklet like a clit and refers to it as such. Every day she will explain to me that I do not fulfill her needs and it’s totally inappropriate for me to wear real mens underwear. She often uses the wand on my Dicklet and then ruin’s my orgasm.
What a lucky gurl, have you sucked cock yet?