What was the very first indicator that your wife, or girlfriend was a slut?

Yes. I chatted with her last night about that was the 1st time I knew to see if it was the 1st time she behaved that way. She said she was young, naive….and she told me more that I didn’t know….that he fingered her to orgasm in men’s room stall. I asked if she sucked him and she said no…or “maybe, it was a long time ago”. So the jury is out about her having her 1st time then. But she did add, “ I knew you were somewhat ok with it from the increased sex we had after that night…I knew you were turned on. And that’s how we got to today”. So, I’ve been cucked longer than ever knew.

Well first sign was on our first date she started just grinding on my lap out of nowhere well wearing a skirt with no panties, and second was her just flat out admitting it to me, she said I've slept with probably 45 guys before you. Mind you she was only 21 at the time..
Wow great, such a slut hotwife u lucky dude , if you want to share more dm me feel free

Our 1st date ended with her sucking me off and swallowing my load in the parking lot of a Boston Chicken. However that didn't label her as a slut, 1st date sex isn't unusual.

Later on maybe a year or so, in a moment of weakness she told me that she had sex with more than 300 different men, then went silent for a moment and added, probably closer to 500.

That solidified it, she was a slut.

The first night I met my ex, we were at an upscale nightclub in the western suburbs of Chicago. While her and I were talking, she was also talking to a guy that was on the other side of her. She was basically going back and forth between the two of us. A little bit later another guy, who was really drunk I might add, that she had once dated, or occasionally fucked, came up to her and was pissed off and started calling her names. He was saying that she was a slut and a whore, etc.. it was getting so nasty that I decided I had to get between them and in his face. He thought he was some kind of tough guy, but I’m a real fighter. I think he must have realized it and so when I told him to fuck off and get the fuck away from her, him and his friends took off. Based on what little she told me about him, and what all he was saying, I began to get the feeling that everything he had said was possibly true. Well this only attracted me to her even more! After a little while, she ended up giving her number to the other guy she was talking to and asked me to go upstairs with her. I followed her and took notice of how many guys she knew and noticed the way in which they would interact with her, like kissing and touching her and how she had no problems with them at all. She introduced me to a lot of people and at one point, her and another hot girl started out dancing really sexy, followed up with them kissing and touching each other all over. She was wearing a short tight skirt and the next thing I know, she’s at the very end of the bar in a fairly darkened area, and surrounded by a decent group of people, men and women alike. Then she gets lifted up on the bar counter and she lays down on her back and people start doing body shots off her exposed navel. I’m just watching all this happen and I’m absolutely loving it and am so turned on! This is my kind of girl!! The next night we went out was without a doubt, the icing on the cake, but that very first night was when I knew!! When did you know??
When her pussy started to taste and smell diferent and was a lot juicier than before.