What was the very first indicator that your wife, or girlfriend was a slut?

I'm working my way through all the stories and want to add mine. We met early on in High School and dated for a bit. We both wanted to date (fuck) other people and broke up at some point but remained friends all through high school (while we dated others) and also continued to fuck every now and then. Sometime's she was cheating on a boyfriend, sometime's I was. Our rule with each other was to not fuck the others friends. Fast forward to a few years out of high school and I'm her booty call. She'd call me after being out on a date (and getting fucked) and ask if she could stop by. I fucking loved it. She would be so wet her panties would be glued to her pussy and she's have dried cum and pussy juice all over her thighs. Pretty sure at that point I knew she was a slut and I mean that in the best possible way. No way would I want to be with a vanilla woman. Somewhere along the way I asked her if she'd share her pussy with my hung room mate and then I got to see what it was like first hand seeing her fuck another cock. We took turn's fucking her whenever she was in the mood. It slowly dawned on me that sooner or later some other guy was going to put a ring on it and I better step up before it was too late. Been having fun together for almost 40 years!

I confronted her when someone sent me evidence that their affair was current and on going. She initially denied it and after a while she just blamed me and said she had ( unilaterally ) declared ours an open marriage. News to me.
So where do you from here? If you have been in an open marriage for 20 years with out knowing it then it seems to me like you have a lot of catching up to do. Or you could turn cuckold and let her fuck all she wants,even in front of you while you remain loyal.

So where do you from here? If you have been in an open marriage for 20 years with out knowing it then it seems to me like you have a lot of catching up to do. Or you could turn cuckold and let her fuck all she wants,even in front of you while you remain loyal.
If she had been more forthcoming with info I might have considered an arrangement but without communication on her part I knew it wouldn’t work. I divorced her, bought her out of her share of the house and I’m waiting for her to move

Reactions: AndyCee777
If she had been more forthcoming with info I might have considered an arrangement but without communication on her part I knew it wouldn’t work. I divorced her, bought her out of her share of the house and I’m waiting for her to move
She shouldn't have any of the house given the circumstances. Any animosity in the air? Are you living together in the house still?

Reactions: Daviemcdee
I've been married for 10 years, but my wife has been cucking me for only 3 years. Currently, she has had a B/F for just over 6 months.

When she and I first met, she was married but in a bad marriage. She ended up leaving him to be with me. Years after we were together, she admitted to me that after she separated from her prior husband and we were still dating, she would sometimes fuck him and then come to my house to spend the night with her pussy full of his cum. She told me that I ate her creamepied pussy many times. She said she was falling in love with me, but he would fuck her better and needed his cock. She loved looking down at me knowing she was getting one over on me while I ate another man's cum out of her pussy. I love eating pussy. I am really good at it. I didn't know I was eating her used pussy but I do recall how much I loved eating her back then.