What was the very first indicator that your wife, or girlfriend was a slut?

When we first met within an hour l had her in bed but l couldn't get an hard on, she told me the weekend before a guy had fucked her 6 times,.....l should have known then, its strange but that didn't get me hard , we eventually got married, l caught her cheating this turned me on immensely, l told her to continue meeting guys and shafting them just tell me everything......she didn't need any persuading she told me guys had been inside her before we wed and a lot of guys had fucked her at work after we wed, the feelings the excitement l get through being a cuck is incredibly , but why did l not get this pleasure that first time in bed with her and the guy before......or at anytime during our marriage......it only started when l caught her cheating?

It takes a real cuck to make that first step, ... you make it known that such behavior will be tolerated from now on!
Yes, she consistently raises that bar. Just last night, she hooked up with a guy staying in a hotel within of mile and met him in bar, 30 minutes later texting me to get in the guest bedroom and he stayed until 1am fucking her. i caught a glimpse thru the curtains as I snuck outside to watch…they we in a 69 position with him on top playing with her squirting pussy as his cock andwas stuffed in her throat and her fingers on one hand rubbing his balls and an index finger in in his ass massaging….I never had any of this w her….and when I ask what she did she never shares……I love being the sissy cuckold

Yes, she consistently raises that bar. Just last night, she hooked up with a guy staying in a hotel within of mile and met him in bar, 30 minutes later texting me to get in the guest bedroom and he stayed until 1am fucking her. i caught a glimpse thru the curtains as I snuck outside to watch…they we in a 69 position with him on top playing with her squirting pussy as his cock andwas stuffed in her throat and her fingers on one hand rubbing his balls and an index finger in in his ass massaging….I never had any of this w her….and when I ask what she did she never shares……I love being the sissy cuckold
Glad you got to sneak a peek just to bad you did not get to clean one or both of them…maybe next time …; )<~~

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
We met on internet, on a public chat. we even argued over trifles. We fucked from our first meeting IRL, and very quickly I fucked her ass at her request ("please, put it in my ass"). She liked to talk trash ("I was naughty so fuck my ass hard to punish me"), and had exhibitionist tendencies ("take my ass in front of the window" at the hotel). As soon as she was excited she wanted to get fucked in the ass, no matter where.
Once at the July 14 fireworks, we pulled away from the crowd and stood on the steps of a water garden. She wanted to fuck, when we could be seen with the light of the fireworks. She was in a mini skirt and t-shirt. She stripped topless, removed her thong and just kept her skirt up. She was actually naked, just with her skirt rolled up at the waist, and her flip flops on. No doubt she was a big slut, the first of my life. I never would have dreamed of it. I was in fire. She guided me into her ass. With the sound of fireworks she could make noise and did not bother at all. She was moaning and talking trash loudly, asking me "fuck me hard in the ass in public like a whore". I was dreaming or what ? We know we were seen (we weren't hidden, just distant). Luckily no one called security or the police. Anyway, let's be frank, I was super excited, I pounded it with all my might, and I didn't last long 🥴.
But it was much later that she made me cuckold, about a year after we met. I surprised her with her ex at home when I was supposed to be away for the evening. I got very jealous and pissed off, and hit him. But she told me that I wasn't enough for her. We talked about her needs and sexlife, I learned that her ex led her to anal sex and to threesome with a girl. Out of love and fear of losing her, I took her to a swingers club. And that was the beginning of her downfall. But I still love her more and more despite the years.

Last edited:
We met on internet, on a public chat. we even argued over trifles. We fucked from our first meeting IRL, and very quickly I fucked her ass her at her request ("please, put it in my ass"). She liked to talk trash ("I was naughty so fuck my ass hard to punish me"), and had exhibitionist tendencies ("take my ass in front of the window" at the hotel). As soon as she was excited she wanted to get fucked in the ass, no matter where.
Once at the July 14 fireworks, we pulled away from the crowd and stood on the steps of a water garden. She wanted to fuck, when we could be seen with the light of the fireworks. She was in a mini skirt and t-shirt. She stripped topless, removed her thong and just kept her skirt up. in fact she was actually naked, just with her skirt rolled up at the waist, and her flip flops on. No doubt she was a big slut, the first of my life. I never would have dreamed of it. I was in fire. She guided me into her ass. With the sound of fireworks she could make noise and did not bother at all. She was moaning and talking trash loudly, asking me "fuck me hard in the ass in public like a whore". I was dreaming or what ? We know we were seen (we weren't hidden, just distant). Luckily no one called security or the police. Anyway, let's be frank, I was super excited, I pounded it with all my might, and I didn't last long 🥴.
But it was much later that she made me cuckold, about a year after we met. I surprised her with her ex at home when I was supposed to be away for the evening. I got very jealous and pissed off, and hit him. But she told me that I wasn't enough for her. We talked about her needs and sexlife, I learned that his ex also led her to anal sex and to a threesome with a girl. Out of love and fear of losing her, I took her to a swingers club. And that was the beginning of her downfall. But I still love her more and more despite the years.
What kind of downfall?

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
Does she enjoy other lovers at the club..does she meet them out side of the clup..does she encourage you to be with others or are you forbidden from having sex with others…Why do you consider her being with others as a “ Downfall” ”???

What kind of downfall?
since I accepted that she opens up to others, she has always pushed her experiences and practices further. She was already naughty and uninhibited when I met her, but my consent set her free. She seeks to discover new practices, out of curiosity and so as not to die stupid (that's what she said). She has no apprehension or prejudices, and can test extreme practices. She has already practiced gang bangs, bukkakes, bondage... almost everything that can be seen on video, up to things that cannot be mentioned here. She has fewer limits than me, which means that I prefer sometimes let her do it alone. She has this ability to dissociate sexual practices and her person, as if she had a double personality. She has less self-esteem than me. But it is also her medical culture that wants that. You know this difference in perception of the body, from the medical point of view and from the "sexual" point of view. I don't know, she remains a mystery to me. But I still love her more.

since I accepted that she opens up to others, she has always pushed her experiences and practices further. She was already naughty and uninhibited when I met her, but my consent set her free. She seeks to discover new practices, out of curiosity and so as not to die stupid (that's what she said). She has no apprehension or prejudices, and can test extreme practices. She has already practiced gang bangs, bukkakes, bondage... almost everything that can be seen on video, up to things that cannot be mentioned here. She has fewer limits than me, which means that I prefer sometimes let her do it alone. She has this ability to dissociate sexual practices and her person, as if she had a double personality. She has less self-esteem than me. But it is also her medical culture that wants that. You know this difference in perception of the body, from the medical point of view and from the "sexual" point of view. I don't know, she remains a mystery to me. But I still love her more.
I don't see where that is a downfall.

I don't see where that is a downfall.
Well, so much the better if you have such an open mind. it is not common to see a woman with so few limits. For my part I think she has psychological concerns, not nymphomaniac, but uninhibited. Well, she doesn't seem to be in pain... but I admit that I am sometimes overwhelmed.

The first night I met my ex, we were at an upscale nightclub in the western suburbs of Chicago. While her and I were talking, she was also talking to a guy that was on the other side of her. She was basically going back and forth between the two of us. A little bit later another guy, who was really drunk I might add, that she had once dated, or occasionally fucked, came up to her and was pissed off and started calling her names. He was saying that she was a slut and a whore, etc.. it was getting so nasty that I decided I had to get between them and in his face. He thought he was some kind of tough guy, but I’m a real fighter. I think he must have realized it and so when I told him to fuck off and get the fuck away from her, him and his friends took off. Based on what little she told me about him, and what all he was saying, I began to get the feeling that everything he had said was possibly true. Well this only attracted me to her even more! After a little while, she ended up giving her number to the other guy she was talking to and asked me to go upstairs with her. I followed her and took notice of how many guys she knew and noticed the way in which they would interact with her, like kissing and touching her and how she had no problems with them at all. She introduced me to a lot of people and at one point, her and another hot girl started out dancing really sexy, followed up with them kissing and touching each other all over. She was wearing a short tight skirt and the next thing I know, she’s at the very end of the bar in a fairly darkened area, and surrounded by a decent group of people, men and women alike. Then she gets lifted up on the bar counter and she lays down on her back and people start doing body shots off her exposed navel. I’m just watching all this happen and I’m absolutely loving it and am so turned on! This is my kind of girl!! The next night we went out was without a doubt, the icing on the cake, but that very first night was when I knew!! When did you know??
She was married. And she came at me first. I love that bold not shy stuff.

Oh I'd say a month into our relationship when she ghosted me for our date and later found out she was fucking another guy in retaliation for having a ons with a friend of hers before we got together who incidentally she had a threesome with a year before that. Girl drama...

Years ago I worked with this black guy that was basically a male gigolo in reality. He was hung like a horse and he wasn’t afraid to show you. He would always tell me about this married chick that he was fucking behind her husband’s back and this went on for almost a year. His stories would go into great detail how she could barely take all of his dick and that he would always pulled out and cum on her face or tits and just a few times he would cum in her pussy but basically, he fucked her over and over. After not hearing anything about it for awhile, I asked him if he was still hooking up with her and he said not anymore because she had gotten pregnant and had to have an abortion and it just ruined their affair basically. Well, a few years down the road after I left the job and went elsewhere , I ran into him again and he asked me how I was doing and that if I was still seeing the same girl. I told him no that I had actually gotten married the year prior, and I showed him a picture of the two of us, he hesitated then proceeded to tell me that this was the girl that he was fucking the whole time. That is when I knew my wife was a bona fide cum slut.

Attachments

• 2022-12-15 11.06.30.jpeg
    2022-12-15 11.06.30.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 87
  • 2022-12-15 11.05.24.jpeg
    2022-12-15 11.05.24.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6678.jpeg
    IMG_6678.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Yes, I telegraphed it but she continued to have these clandestine experiences for the next 10 years….then she and I shared how swinging would open up erotic experiences, together. We tested that for 3 or so years….she didn’t care for it even though she’d get fucked and I would watch…. Then it happened, in Jamaica wo me there. And my anger and rage was always accompanied with a raging erection. Fast forward 15 years…I’m a fully cucked.