What was the very first indicator that your wife, or girlfriend was a slut?

My wife was 15 (I was 20) when I met her coming home from school admiring her tight school skirt and tits straining at a too tight blouse..she was a well developed girl who knew the affect she had on men .She seduced me and we had sex on the second date so I knew she was into sex.I later found her diary and she described ..in detail..her sex life from when she was 12 .The description of her and a girlfriend lifting their skirts so guys driving past could see their panties started it and descriptions of guys at school feeling up her skirt and touching her tits in the toilets . She was well developed apparently at 12 with big tits even then so attracted attention which she loved .Then her letting an older guy at a party take her skirt and top off and finger her in a bedroom and her describing how several people came in and saw her as she lay there with her pussy and tits on display .She had full sex at 13 with a 22 year old at his parents house and described in detail the feel of his cock as it went into her pussy .She slept with him and described how his brother brought them a cup of tea in the morning seeing them both naked on the bed after which they fucked again .She described feeling his cum pumping into her and going home on the bus leaking cum into her panties .She had a reputation by then as being up for sex and attracted guys ranging from those at her school to 30 year olds at the local pub .She loved the attention and having men desperate to get in her panties .To see her descriptions of each time she fucked was amazing .She is of course still a whore and needs the extra sex of cuckolding
Nice to see someone else started young. Pm me

I started dating my exwife when she was still at school, but she was no stranger to sex. We had been dating for about 2 weeks when she started bragging about the men she had sex with, around the 20 mark. We dated incognito due to our ages, but boy did she know a thing or two about sex