What was your first date like after a divorce?

Beth65

Female
Jan 30, 2021
New zealand
Ladies Im interested in discussing first sexual encounters after a long period of manogomy. What were your thoughts, how it went, what did you get out of it (if anything...) 😛🤪😮🙄🤣😍

How long did you wait? For me it was only 3 weeks after and i knew the guy who had flirted with me for ages 😏

Did you get any gifts and how did you feel?

tits10.png

about a couple weeks after, ex and I were married for 5 years. went to a Mexican restaurant then after we ate drove around for an hour talking then hot little make out session in his truck. no sex or anything. water a week for that

• Love
Reactions: Beth65
about a couple weeks after, ex and I were married for 5 years. went to a Mexican restaurant then after we ate drove around for an hour talking then hot little make out session in his truck. no sex or anything. water a week for that
Waited a week or water a week?

I haven't got up the courage for a full event just a couple of private parties so far. What's the scene like where you are?

P.S. Oh yes and details please of the swingers event.
Ive been swining since i was a teen there was a lot more back in england but occasionally there are some organised here. my favourite is NBO as most of the guys are bi and there are few women

Ive been swining since i was a teen there was a lot more back in england but occasionally there are some organised here. my favourite is NBO as most of the guys are bi and there are few women
Since your teens amazing

I'm from Coventry originally.

We did a swap with some friends. We being me and my first husband back in the early 0's

Reactions: Visitor12