Whats everyday life like for couples that do mfm?

Every day life is the same most of the time, she would just go out for the evening on her own and come back fucked I knew where she was going and who with, most of them didn't know she was telling me apart from the last one I gave him the go ahead to fuck her, she wouldn't tell him I knew but he and I were in contact once or twice a week, he sent me photos of them together that she doesn't know about, she lies to both of us but we keep eachother up to date.

I suppose for them the cheating aspects heightens the experience for them. But like you stated I to want the guys to fuck the wife so I have been ok if they thought I was in the dark. I would add that I do have a fantasy in that the wife has a fling without my knowledge. I have told her about this but it is not something we have tried. Maybe some day.

I'm with you. If Kate is in a situation where the only way the guy will fuck her is if she promises not to tell me, I want her to go with it. She always tells me, but I don't mind if the guy thinks that it is their secret. I want as many guys to get to enjoy her as possible.

Early 50s here. We've been doing mfm with a guy we know for a while. 2 or 3 times a month but has been more and less often. It's a regular deal for us now, we know what to expect we look forward to his visits and it's relaxing sexy fun. It's not cuck at all. We have dabbled with others a few times, some were good some weren't. Other than one of my wife's married coworkers no one knows and we don't want anyone to find out. We're not swingers at all. We are conservative and pretty quiet.
Since we started our sexy fun our sex life was OK but boring. Now she horny all the time, we have a lot more sex and it's good sex. Wife dresses sexy but very classy, not slutty. She's lost 25 lbs, probably form all the sex, I've lost 15.
So....others into this....are you wild? Mild? Open about it? Is it a secret? You do it at home? Motel?
We are a very conservative couple no one would know we play mfm, we play on weekend trips at a hotel or at our friends house but only play together.

We only play once or twice every other month

Reactions: werekinky2
We consider ourselves to be regular ordinary people. The only people who know about our MMF sex fun are the men we do it with. After nearly 30 years in the LS we have no regrets. I think it helped our marriage. Over the years we expanded our se fun to multiple men sometimes and always looking for something new and exciting

We both have professional careers, her's requires she travel quite a bit and so its easier to meet up around the country with men we have vetted and trust. I get to see pics and vids. But we also have regular friends that share Kay and we have hosted a number of them at our Cape house and hotels around the Boston area. Like is pretty much the same as others beside that. Commitments to family, friends community and business.

Early 50s here. We've been doing mfm with a guy we know for a while. 2 or 3 times a month but has been more and less often. It's a regular deal for us now, we know what to expect we look forward to his visits and it's relaxing sexy fun. It's not cuck at all. We have dabbled with others a few times, some were good some weren't. Other than one of my wife's married coworkers no one knows and we don't want anyone to find out. We're not swingers at all. We are conservative and pretty quiet.
Since we started our sexy fun our sex life was OK but boring. Now she horny all the time, we have a lot more sex and it's good sex. Wife dresses sexy but very classy, not slutty. She's lost 25 lbs, probably form all the sex, I've lost 15.
So....others into this....are you wild? Mild? Open about it? Is it a secret? You do it at home? Motel?
My wife and I are almost identical to you.

We don’t enjoy playing in our own city. We travel internationally a lot and enjoy playing when we do. Just love mfmf but mmf also fun. We have managed to make friends all over the world. Some were one night stands others friendships that lasted a lifetime
We're in much the same situation. We travel so much that sharing May has become part of our travels! We've become fond of exploring sex clubs in various cities, especially in Europe.

We live a normal life, actually all our friends and family don’t know we enjoy extra fun because we keep our extra fun very private.

We are your normal suburban couple with careers businesses and kids.

We never play at home always play at a hotel or at our FWB home.

We run a business, takes up a lot of our time which accounts for why most of her lovers are co-workers or people she meets as a result of work. No one would believe that she had an 11 year affair with the Owner, or has been involved with a half dozen other people who currently or used to work there. And NONE of them realized what a hot piece of ass she is in bed until they found out first hand!! LOL
Being involved with people she works with makes it much easier to see them, either for after work "work meetings" or short and long term business trips like the month long "business planning trip" to the corporate condo in Florida with her Boss/Lover every year. Most people there think she is his wife....not his actual wife!! LOL

CW
Wife also has her own business and finds it easier to mix business and pleasure than go off man hunting in bars. she just doesnt have much time left in the day. so she has fucked a few customers.

Reactions: robandkate
It does seem that some guys prefer to think that Kate is cheating on me to be with them. Like you, I prefer that they know. It makes it much easier for them to get together with Kate from a scheduling/availability standpoint. I enjoy being around guys who are fucking my, wife but it better if they know that I am okay with them fucking my wife.

When the only practical way for Kate to get a guy into bed is for the guy to think that I don't know, I am okay with that. I want guys to get to fuck Kate whether or not they think I know about it.
Same here! she prefers to give them the cheating wife or sexless couple story. guys seem to prefer that to a weird cuck story! truth is stranger than fiction. With some guys, I can come clean and let them know I am in the "know". I mean, for me, one of the best parts is that guys know that I AM sharing and enjoy doing so

Reactions: robandkate
We are business owners that work from home. almost always invite men to our home. wife likes being in a familiar environment. we have a downstairs massage room and also a play room. We don't advertise our lifestyle but if it comes up in conversation we will discuss with anyone . always fun to see expressions when we say my wife has a friend or 2 coming over for dinner. and they are men.

Reactions: Ozzij
We are business owners that work from home. almost always invite men to our home. wife likes being in a familiar environment. we have a downstairs massage room and also a play room. We don't advertise our lifestyle but if it comes up in conversation we will discuss with anyone . always fun to see expressions when we say my wife has a friend or 2 coming over for dinner. and they are men.
how do you initially meet them so that you feel its safe enough to bring them home. My wife watches too much CSI and Crime investigation shows that she is scared of bringing guys home

Pretty normal everyday life for us ! We are completely open about what each other wants. Mostly have regulars come over . All of the males are single so it's easy to schedule them in. I prefer younger men with stamina. My husband likes watching while i do my " cougar " thing ! :devilish:

Pretty normal everyday life for us ! We are completely open about what each other wants. Mostly have regulars come over . All of the males are single so it's easy to schedule them in. I prefer younger men with stamina. My husband likes watching while i do my " cougar " thing ! :devilish:
how I envy you! We managed to do this when we were overseas and small expat community. Seems a lot more difficult here in the US. I think that if/when she latches on to a good social circle, she could become the cougar of the group.

Yes, she has a group of single men that she routinely chats with and depending on who is available is who we meet. We also are always looking for more to add to the group or at least meet one time. She has a preference for intellectual types etc.

Yes, she has a group of single men that she routinely chats with and depending on who is available is who we meet. We also are always looking for more to add to the group or at least meet one time. She has a preference for intellectual types etc.
Same here. Young ones are exciting but she needs them with a brain. I mean, not college idiots.