What's the hottest thing your wife has said to her lover?

Here are my favorites. All said to me by a married woman. When I think back, the sound of their voices saying these things are some of my most vivid memories.

- "Are you going to let me suck your cock?" (Stay at home mom in Indianapolis. On her couch after a neighborhood party.)
- "I never caught your name." (Engineer in Nashville. Said as I was leaving her hotel room after she gave me a blow job. I laughed and left without telling her.)
- muffled whimper of submission (Librarian in Cincinnati. Response after I told her I was going to cum. Mouth full of cock at the time.)
- "You can cum wherever you want, just not inside me." (Realtor in Atlanta. A bit presumptuous since we had just started making out in my hotel room.)
- "I've only ever done that for my husband." (Art gallery owner in Tampa. After a blowjob on the beach under the stars. She was 50 years old and had only ever been with her husband.)
- "Oh...you know what you're doing." (Museum curator in Santa Fe. Shortly after I started using my fingers on her.)
- "Fuck yeah" (Psychiatrist in New York City. Mid kiss. On our walk to her condo, I steered her into an alley and pressed her against a brick wall for our first kiss.)
- "Can I cum? Please let me cum!" (Secretary in Indianapolis. I trained her to only cum when I told her to.)
- "Wherever you want." (Yoga instructor in Denver. Response when I asked her where she wanted me to cum. This is the correct answer.)
- "Do me a favor. Don't cum too fast." (Teacher in Indianapolis. Said as she started giving me a blow job. I later learned that she stole this quote from Ozark, but whatever...it was hot as fuck.)
Love them all

Here's the hottest thing I know - and my wife has it down to a science. That's when we are out socially, maybe looking for a guy for an mmf, ot out just flirting, and differnt guys come by and talk to her (i pretend I'm just anothger bar customer), and if the right guy is near her, and when she feels it the right moment, she'll look right in the guys eyes, and say, in a low voice; "I swallow." And from long experience, when I know she's going to say that, I watch the guys pants, and 100% of guys start to get hard.

Here's the hottest thing I know - and my wife has it down to a science. That's when we are out socially, maybe looking for a guy for an mmf, ot out just flirting, and differnt guys come by and talk to her (i pretend I'm just anothger bar customer), and if the right guy is near her, and when she feels it the right moment, she'll look right in the guys eyes, and say, in a low voice; "I swallow." And from long experience, when I know she's going to say that, I watch the guys pants, and 100% of guys start to get hard.
Mmmmm love to have her say that to me

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is similar but i watch her from a distance in a club if she feels hes the obe she wants for the night .she will text me i go to the rest room.she goes as well.she says i feel good about him ...Gomhome ill call you later to tsll you to.picj ne ipntonight or Tomorrow ..She has some great fucks that way two guys became her regulars that way

I had a wife that was into the breeding kink and would say this often when her husband and I would cum in her. ..

"Oh yeah fucking breed me"
"I want it all give it to me"
"I want you both to knock me up"
My hotwife has dine something kind of similar My hotwife cant get pregnant .When she wants to really turn up.the heat on me .When she comes h9me from a HOTWIFE DATE she tells me he really fuvked me deep.but you HAVE to FUCK.ME to.keep his cum.in me so that his cum will knock me up

The hotest thing my wife has ever said and done. She was upstairs getting dressed as we were going out. She called down and said nake ne a drink. When she came down stairs she was dressed lije i had never sen her before ..I was really turned on knowing that itvwas going to be a hot night for us.. Then she said something that shocked me . I was told I'm going out i feel.so hot and sexy i need a good strange fuck.tonight .she got up.to.leave and said DONT WAIT UP.. Then the next shock she called me from.the club and was talking to a guy her phone was on speaker ..She told me tell.this guy what i told you before i left. I told him that she needed a good strange fuck. Then i hear him.and her say lets go we got some serious fucking to do and she hung up.the phone . I can only imagine what was going to happen

When I watched her with one of her black men on video..he was fucking her missionary, her legs wrapped and her hands gripping his ass..she said "whats wrong with me, I cant get enough of your cock" and came again
Other time another black med student was fucking her doggy..heard her say "you are resizing me"..then when she really got going, she said "give me all of it, give it to me deep" He asked where do you want it..and she replied "deep in my pussy"
She always took him bare..
thats excitingly hot to read..did u reclaim her swollen messy pussy? or prove ur love was unconditional by licking her hot senitive pussy??

Reactions: Openhubbi and DonD
She was with a guy and called me then left her phone on the side without hanging up. No idea if he knew.
Obvs I could hear them getting down to it and I heard her tell him what lovely balls he had, "much nicer (of course) than my husband's little ones..."
But the hottest was what came next. "I'm thinking of having him castrated," she said out loud. Couldn't hear the guy's reaction (appalled probably) but it was awful and hot at the same time.

This was a couple of years ago and I still don't know if she was serious. Let's hope not!

My wife is similar but i watch her from a distance in a club if she feels hes the obe she wants for the night .she will text me i go to the rest room.she goes as well.she says i feel good about him ...Gomhome ill call you later to tsll you to.picj ne ipntonight or Tomorrow ..She has some great fucks that way two guys became her regulars that way
My wife likes a similar scene: I’ll sit a few stools down the bar and watch as guys hit on her and she flirts with them. When she chooses the guy she wants, she motions me over and introduces him to me by saying, “Pete, this is (his name), he’s going to fuck me tonight.“. So damn hot.