What's the hottest thing your wife has said to her lover?

Here are my favorites. All said to me by a married woman. When I think back, the sound of their voices saying these things are some of my most vivid memories.

- "Are you going to let me suck your cock?" (Stay at home mom in Indianapolis. On her couch after a neighborhood party.)
- "I never caught your name." (Engineer in Nashville. Said as I was leaving her hotel room after she gave me a blow job. I laughed and left without telling her.)
- muffled whimper of submission (Librarian in Cincinnati. Response after I told her I was going to cum. Mouth full of cock at the time.)
- "You can cum wherever you want, just not inside me." (Realtor in Atlanta. A bit presumptuous since we had just started making out in my hotel room.)
- "I've only ever done that for my husband." (Art gallery owner in Tampa. After a blowjob on the beach under the stars. She was 50 years old and had only ever been with her husband.)
- "Oh...you know what you're doing." (Museum curator in Santa Fe. Shortly after I started using my fingers on her.)
- "Fuck yeah" (Psychiatrist in New York City. Mid kiss. On our walk to her condo, I steered her into an alley and pressed her against a brick wall for our first kiss.)
- "Can I cum? Please let me cum!" (Secretary in Indianapolis. I trained her to only cum when I told her to.)
- "Wherever you want." (Yoga instructor in Denver. Response when I asked her where she wanted me to cum. This is the correct answer.)
- "Do me a favor. Don't cum too fast." (Teacher in Indianapolis. Said as she started giving me a blow job. I later learned that she stole this quote from Ozark, but whatever...it was hot as fuck.)

Last edited:
As I’ve said quite a few other times on here..

When she tells another guy, “Oh yeah, I want you to cum!”, “I want you to cum inside me!”, “I want you to cum inside my pussy!!” I like it when she says it to me, but I absolutely LOVE IT and get so turned on when she says it while she’s getting fucked by some other guy!!!

The very first time I heard her tell my best friend that she wanted him to cum in her. It was the first time he fucked her and she had never let me cum in her, so I was both turned on by it and jealous that he got to be the first guy to ever cum in her. She never took birth control (other than for a few months until I convinced her to stop because it was making her sick), so every time she told a guy she wanted him to cum in her or when a guy said he was about to cum and she just said "OK do it" I always knew there was a chance he would get her pregnant and I always found that so hot and erotic.

The first time I heard her tell a bbc bull not to stop as she was coming, wrapping her legs around his waist to hinder any thought he might have of stopping, her arms gripping tightly his body, he looked into her eyes, and saw what I could see, pure wild passion, an aura seemingly enveloping her body as every cell exploded with the most intensity as she squirted for the first time, her body trembling visibly as he began to upload his seed deep inside her. I knew then things had changed

When I watched her with one of her black men on video..he was fucking her missionary, her legs wrapped and her hands gripping his ass..she said "whats wrong with me, I cant get enough of your cock" and came again
Other time another black med student was fucking her doggy..heard her say "you are resizing me"..then when she really got going, she said "give me all of it, give it to me deep" He asked where do you want it..and she replied "deep in my pussy"
She always took him bare..