What's the hottest thing your wife has said to her lover?

I hope I can be present some day while she is being fucked and heard that again...

For the moment, my GF wants me out of the encounters.
that's not very fair, bargain with her for viewing pleasure, do u clean her now? offer to do it in front of the cocksman that she's fucking,,, if she says ok if you clean his dripping cock also, would you agree??

Reactions: wisper69
I'm guessing she insist of the hotwife lifestyle, do u enjoy and cum seeing her deepseeded by a real cocksman??

I enjoy her being satisfied and hearing the noises she makes when she is filled with cock and when she is climaxing. I love the expressions and looks her face gets when she is reaching orgasm and during orgasm. Since I am not able to satisfy her in the same way bigger men are, this works out great for us both.

To me, there is not anything hotter than watching and hearing my wife reach a climax. And, yes, it usually does make me cum as well to see this.

5.JPG

that's not very fair, bargain with her for viewing pleasure, do u clean her now? offer to do it in front of the cocksman that she's fucking,,, if she says
No, I'm not that kind of cuckold (yet). I'm not very interested in the contact with her boyfriend and neither with him cum.

I'm very aroused when I listen them or I know they are doing in the car or his place. But I didn't have the opportunity yet to see them fucking in front of me. She doesn't allow me for the moment.

Reactions: Billybunt
I enjoy her being satisfied and hearing the noises she makes when she is filled with cock and when she is climaxing. I love the expressions and looks her face gets when she is reaching orgasm and during orgasm. Since I am not able to satisfy her in the same way bigger men are, this works out great for us both.

To me, there is not anything hotter than watching and hearing my wife reach a climax. And, yes, it usually does make me cum as well to see this.

Yes, this is exactly my case as well. I'm very excited knowing she is having huge orgasms with him. She never cumed with me from penetration.

Here are my favorites. All said to me by a married woman. When I think back, the sound of their voices saying these things are some of my most vivid memories.

- "Are you going to let me suck your cock?" (Stay at home mom in Indianapolis. On her couch after a neighborhood party.)
- "I never caught your name." (Engineer in Nashville. Said as I was leaving her hotel room after she gave me a blow job. I laughed and left without telling her.)
- muffled whimper of submission (Librarian in Cincinnati. Response after I told her I was going to cum. Mouth full of cock at the time.)
- "You can cum wherever you want, just not inside me." (Realtor in Atlanta. A bit presumptuous since we had just started making out in my hotel room.)
- "I've only ever done that for my husband." (Art gallery owner in Tampa. After a blowjob on the beach under the stars. She was 50 years old and had only ever been with her husband.)
- "Oh...you know what you're doing." (Museum curator in Santa Fe. Shortly after I started using my fingers on her.)
- "Fuck yeah" (Psychiatrist in New York City. Mid kiss. On our walk to her condo, I steered her into an alley and pressed her against a brick wall for our first kiss.)
- "Can I cum? Please let me cum!" (Secretary in Indianapolis. I trained her to only cum when I told her to.)
- "Wherever you want." (Yoga instructor in Denver. Response when I asked her where she wanted me to cum. This is the correct answer.)
- "Do me a favor. Don't cum too fast." (Teacher in Indianapolis. Said as she started giving me a blow job. I later learned that she stole this quote from Ozark, but whatever...it was hot as fuck.)
One of the first times my wife got together with her police officer lover, was at his place and he was showing her his gun collection. She is not really into guns, and in facts hates the idea of guns. But while she was being shown his gun collection, she just said to him, "Wow, fuck me now!"

Recently she told a guy she loved his cock and begged him to let her keep sucking it. I've got her on video. I was sat next to him wanking. She was sucking his cock with a massive smile on her face and admiring it.

I love watching that video and wanking. I cum in seconds when I watch it
She looking for more cocks to suck ;)

Agree, my wife has cum many times from me licking her but she's never cum while we have intercourse. Our routine was/is I'd lick her, shed start to orgasm, I'd slide into her and she'd have about a 30 second cum while I pumped.
We started mfm with our friend, the first time I saw her cum from HIM licking her was fantastic. We got pretty comfy with him. One night she had a pretty long fuck session, many different positions with him and me taking turns, she was really worked up. He got on top, started to go at it steady and hard, she stretched her legs straight down, her body got stiff and she orgasmed HARD for a solid minute. That got him off, they slowed down but he kept pumping slower, she was so turned on. It was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. It's happened many times since and it's damn sexy fun.

Here are my favorites. All said to me by a married woman. When I think back, the sound of their voices saying these things are some of my most vivid memories.

- "Are you going to let me suck your cock?" (Stay at home mom in Indianapolis. On her couch after a neighborhood party.)
- "I never caught your name." (Engineer in Nashville. Said as I was leaving her hotel room after she gave me a blow job. I laughed and left without telling her.)
- muffled whimper of submission (Librarian in Cincinnati. Response after I told her I was going to cum. Mouth full of cock at the time.)
- "You can cum wherever you want, just not inside me." (Realtor in Atlanta. A bit presumptuous since we had just started making out in my hotel room.)
- "I've only ever done that for my husband." (Art gallery owner in Tampa. After a blowjob on the beach under the stars. She was 50 years old and had only ever been with her husband.)
- "Oh...you know what you're doing." (Museum curator in Santa Fe. Shortly after I started using my fingers on her.)
- "Fuck yeah" (Psychiatrist in New York City. Mid kiss. On our walk to her condo, I steered her into an alley and pressed her against a brick wall for our first kiss.)
- "Can I cum? Please let me cum!" (Secretary in Indianapolis. I trained her to only cum when I told her to.)
- "Wherever you want." (Yoga instructor in Denver. Response when I asked her where she wanted me to cum. This is the correct answer.)
- "Do me a favor. Don't cum too fast." (Teacher in Indianapolis. Said as she started giving me a blow job. I later learned that she stole this quote from Ozark, but whatever...it was hot as fuck.)
“Fuck me like my husband can’t”
“No you own it” referring to her pussy
“Please don’t pull out” as she wrapped her legs around him so he couldn’t pull out”
“We can stay in bed and send him to get dinner”
“Anytime you want me, just call. He won’t mind”