What's the youngest age your hotwife has fucked?

First time replying in a thread, but my wife and I actually met a college couple and it kind of happened out of nowhere.
my wife is 41
I’m 36
The couple was 19

and it was a thrill... I enjoyed my wife draining that young mans balls.

Reactions: Jjfuntimes
That is me actually. I’m not a cuck but I enjoy letting my wife explore and have fun. I want her to know that she is sexy and feel it. She lets me play as well. I have not done the bull thing but I have been asked and it’s very Intriguing my wife is wanting me to try it.

Reactions: Myhotwife
That is me actually. I’m not a cuck but I enjoy letting my wife explore and have fun. I want her to know that she is sexy and feel it. She lets me play as well. I have not done the bull thing but I have been asked and it’s very Intriguing my wife is wanting me to try it.
Play as in with other women or men?

She lets me play with other women. I have been in threesomes with other men but that’s the extent. We have swapped before and played other games.

I was 33 at the time and he was a neighbor
This boy might be the luckiest kid on earth.... I was lucky to have an older woman who was my teacher who actually seduced me and taught me so many things about sex when I was 18. You are quite a beautiful woman, I hope he knows that’s he had every kids dream.

Jacklyn went home with an 18 year old after a night of drinking with friends. She didn’t know he was 18 because they had met at the bar and didn’t find out until afterwards.

She did know that the young pool attendant this summer was 18 because he lives 4 houses down from us. And they’ve had sex a handful of times.

Mostly though she chooses men that are older than me as that’s her preference. All in all maybe 4 or 5 have been under 30 years old. Her target age is generally 35-55 though
4 or 5 under 30yo? how many different men have had the pleasure of fucking your beautiful wife?

My wife was always only into older guys until one night a couple of years back a 19 year old stud messaged her on Fab Swingers. At first she wasn't interested but I convinced her to branch out a little and see where it went. They swapped numbers and chatted non stop for a couple of weeks, sharing a few explicit pics etc.

The following week we met the guy for a drink before inviting him back to our hotel room where he fucked her stupid until the sun come up. We still hook up with him now and we've never looked back. She has a bit of a soft spot for younger guys now.