What's the youngest age your hotwife has fucked?

Eighteen... I had to basically force KK to wait until then - she would've done it a couple of years earlier. She was forty-two when it finally happened. The young man did yard work for us from time to time, KK was hot for his lean young body. When I finally stopped interfering, she invited him over for a belated birthday surprise, used him to fuck herself senseless.

He wasn't a virgin, but he wasn't terribly skilled. On the positive side, he had lots of stamina, a big, hard cock, and short refractory period. KK drained the young man's balls that day, fucking and sucking him until he couldn't cum another drop. KK had about 2-1/2 years of pent up lust and sexual energy for him - it was ultra-hot watching and listening to them enjoy one another.

Youngest guy Lynn has fucked was 19 (she was 57 at the time). He was working in a hotel we were staying at and as he was a good looking young black guy Lynn was soon flirting with him. He fucked her two nights in a row and I'm sure if we'd have been staying longer, she'd have fucked him more.
He wasn't very experienced but he did have some stamina and at that age recovered quickly.
It was a delight to watch him give her quite a pounding and to see her cumming and cumming, after what looked like quite a disappointing start. He came the first time almost as soon as she took him in her mouth and I thought he was going to be a waste of time. But I'm glad to say he proved me wrong and was soon hard again and fucking her very enthusiastically. What he lacked in technique he certainly made up for in other ways.

18 as far as I know. If she did other, then I’ll never know about it. BUT, she always comes back to my huge fucking horse cock. Age you will learn real quick means nothing when it comes to fucking power/play.….

Attachments

• D2D5C221-2B2D-408A-8AC1-3ACA0269056E.jpeg
    D2D5C221-2B2D-408A-8AC1-3ACA0269056E.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 6956EB81-AA4A-4312-91D3-9E6952FE445B.gif
    6956EB81-AA4A-4312-91D3-9E6952FE445B.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 94
My wife used Adult Friend Finder for years to find guys. She met a lot of local married guys who were just looking for some pussy which was just what she wanted. We live in a city with a large University so my wife is no stranger to having sex with horny young college boys.

She met a guy on AFF who said he was a college freshman. She started having sex with him one afternoon a week. After several weeks she peeked in his wallet when he was the shower. She found his high school ID card. He was a 18 yo senior. They fucked every week until school ended and our kids were home during the day, then he went off to college in the fall.
You mean that she was fucking with her teenage lover while your own child were also in the house ?

Just curious what is the youngest aged male your hotwife has fucked? My hotwife would love to take the virginity of a 19 or 20 year old stud.
I was 18 when an older lady (unsure age but likely around 40), fucked me and took my virginity. Didn’t realize at the time (very naive) but my large cock showed through my shorts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: owlcuck and Dr.Dick
I was 18 when an older lady (unsure age but likely around 40), fucked me and took my virginity. Didn’t realize at the time (very naive) but my large cock showed through my shorts.
I can tell the whole story but unsure where to post on here. Long story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wifes youngest just turned 21 4 months ago and she started seeing him on his birthday,her oldest is 37.the young one has the biggest cock,packing a 10" and knows how to use it.

Don’t judge! Our very first experience was when Stacey had sex with a 18 year old high school boy who used to hang around our apartment complex pool. He joined the Army when he graduated and has come back around to get reacquainted over the years. Less so these days but relatively often early in our marriage
Love this