What's Your Fetish...?

Yes my wife wearing her sexy heels and flats with cum in them. Have you even met up with some guys who were local and let them come in a few pairs of my wife shoes while I get off to their wife or girlfriend. Definitely one of the hottest experiences and so exciting seeing the girls wearing them totally unaware until they're told. Feel free to reach out if you want to do this or have done it. Shoecumcplny
My wife has her man cum on her feet then she walks around for hours in her heels as the cum mixes with her foot sweat and churns into a smelly waxy cheese she calls her toe cheese. As her submissive cuckold she makes me lick her feet clean. She says: "Get down on your knees bitch and eat my toe cheese and clean my shoes ."

My wife has her man cum on her feet then she walks around for hours in her heels as the cum mixes with her foot sweat and churns into a smelly waxy cheese she calls her toe cheese. As her submissive cuckold she makes me lick her feet clean. She says: "Get down on your knees bitch and eat my toe cheese and clean my shoes

My wife has her man cum on her feet then she walks around for hours in her heels as the cum mixes with her foot sweat and churns into a smelly waxy cheese she calls her toe cheese. As her submissive cuckold she makes me lick her feet clean. She says: "Get down on your knees bitch and eat my toe cheese and clean my shoes ."
She has you to do that for her i coukd never do that as long as your happy is all.that counts.. Thays one of the few things i could never do alo g with cleaning her after she has been fucked by one of her studs Bob

She has you to do that for her i coukd never do that as long as your happy is all.that counts.. Thays one of the few things i could never do alo g with cleaning her after she has been fucked by one of her studs Bob
I know it's extreme but I guess it has to do with my high level of obedience training for years before we were even married. She is way out of my league and I know I am just her play thing or maybe her slave. But she is so beautiful that I feel it's a privilege just to kneel in her presence. Way back in high school when all the other girls rejected me or ignored me she had an interest in me that no one else had. She loved to humiliate me and it became a need for her to do it. But a certain kind of weird love grew between us that incorporated her dominating and humiliating me. I learned to first accept this if I wanted to be in her life or her in my life. Then my acceptance grew into an enjoyment of her treatment of me and finally it became a fetish for both of us. All while we were still in HS. She was the hottest bitch in HS and I was her submissive boy who loved to shamelessly do her bidding. But we became intensely bonded to one another because of our unusual perversions. This set the stage for an engagement and marriage a few years later. Rules were established that she would be entirely in charge of the marriage and of my lifestyle and so on our wedding day I took a vow of total obedience to her and became her collared cuckold husband. She is my mistress and we play all sorts of weird kinky games and activities and have lots of fetishes between us and with a few others. We both love this arrangement and wouldn't change a thing about it. I know it's extreme and not for everyone but in MHO most of the cuckolds here have some degree of the things I described. Some like to eat cum others like to be feminized, some enjoy being caned and spanked, a lot of us are put into chastity cages and denied pussy. Some like me enjoy all these things and more.

I know it's extreme but I guess it has to do with my high level of obedience training for years before we were even married. She is way out of my league and I know I am just her play thing or maybe her slave. But she is so beautiful that I feel it's a privilege just to kneel in her presence. Way back in high school when all the other girls rejected me or ignored me she had an interest in me that no one else had. She loved to humiliate me and it became a need for her to do it. But a certain kind of weird love grew between us that incorporated her dominating and humiliating me. I learned to first accept this if I wanted to be in her life or her in my life. Then my acceptance grew into an enjoyment of her treatment of me and finally it became a fetish for both of us. All while we were still in HS. She was the hottest bitch in HS and I was her submissive boy who loved to shamelessly do her bidding. But we became intensely bonded to one another because of our unusual perversions. This set the stage for an engagement and marriage a few years later. Rules were established that she would be entirely in charge of the marriage and of my lifestyle and so on our wedding day I took a vow of total obedience to her and became her collared cuckold husband. She is my mistress and we play all sorts of weird kinky games and activities and have lots of fetishes between us and with a few others. We both love this arrangement and wouldn't change a thing about it. I know it's extreme and not for everyone but in MHO most of the cuckolds here have some degree of the things I described. Some like to eat cum others like to be feminized, some enjoy being caned and spanked, a lot of us are put into chastity cages and denied pussy. Some like me enjoy all these things and more.
Its important that you are happy Droppy you advised ne about LATEX for my hot wife i want to thank you she has always been in.leather.She has taken to LATEX like a duck.to water she wearing more Latex than leather not especially when she goes out to FUCK.she recently told me she wants to be in Latex 24 hours she put on.a latex top and legging to get ready for her fuck dates hair nails etc then she changed to hot pants and a halter top to leave to the hotel. SHE changed into a mini.skirt and corset and latex boots for her fuck date when they got to the.room tonfuck for the night a open nipple LATEX bra to expose her pierced nipples latex gloves and a katex crotchless panties she wire it all.to fuck.in she camenhome about noon in latex leggings and a latex topn.She did what she said 24 hours plus in latex. She told ne now in a true Latex clad fuckabke cock craving hotwife. THANK YOU SHE HAS CHANGED SO MUCH when she came home i was told you have alot of Latex to clean or you get another week.in chasity and no release and no.touching my body if you don't treat my latex rightShe reminded me about her American express bill i was told its probably about.2000 plus i asked her she said I don't pay any attention tonthe cost its my card and you WILL KEEP IT PAID ITS FOR MY.LIFESTYLE TO.KEEP.MY PUSSY HAPPY.

Its important that you are happy Droppy you advised ne about LATEX for my hot wife i want to thank you she has always been in.leather.She has taken to LATEX like a duck.to water she wearing more Latex than leather not especially when she goes out to FUCK.she recently told me she wants to be in Latex 24 hours she put on.a latex top and legging to get ready for her fuck dates hair nails etc then she changed to hot pants and a halter top to leave to the hotel. SHE changed into a mini.skirt and corset and latex boots for her fuck date when they got to the.room tonfuck for the night a open nipple LATEX bra to expose her pierced nipples latex gloves and a katex crotchless panties she wire it all.to fuck.in she camenhome about noon in latex leggings and a latex topn.She did what she said 24 hours plus in latex. She told ne now in a true Latex clad fuckabke cock craving hotwife. THANK YOU SHE HAS CHANGED SO MUCH when she came home i was told you have alot of Latex to clean or you get another week.in chasity and no release and no.touching my body if you don't treat my latex rightShe reminded me about her American express bill i was told its probably about.2000 plus i asked her she said I don't pay any attention tonthe cost its my card and you WILL KEEP IT PAID ITS FOR MY.LIFESTYLE TO.KEEP.MY PUSSY HAPPY.
That's great news. It's so nice when everybody knows their place. Yours of course is cleaning and conditioning her rubber club wear so it's at it's best for her lovers to enjoy how sexy her body is in it. I hope you saved the cleaning and care instructions I gave you. Use only the soaps, powders and polishing gels they recommend for lasting life of the latex. NO baby oil or vaseline. You also have to pay the bills but isn't it worth it? Your reward finally comes with reclaiming your Queen when she alone decides the time is right. "Good things come to those who wait."--- Violet Fane 1892.

Reactions: DesiTexas
That's great news. It's so nice when everybody knows their place. Yours of course is cleaning and conditioning her rubber club wear so it's at it's best for her lovers to enjoy how sexy her body is in it. I hope you saved the cleaning and care instructions I gave you. Use only the soaps, powders and polishing gels they recommend for lasting life of the latex. NO baby oil or vaseline. You also have to pay the bills but isn't it worth it? Your reward finally comes with reclaiming your Queen when she alone decides the time is right. "Good things come to those who wait."--- Violet Fane 1892.
So true .Yes i hve been cleaniing and taking care of her Latex , leather and her boots all which she has alot of especially her boots she is now up tp about 30 pairs along with 5 custom pair 3 of which are true crotch hi with 10 in heels .she i 5 ft 8 in bare feet so the 8 and 10.in heels make her 6 ft 4 plus she love to tower over her dates. Cleaning her outfits takes alot of work especially if they have remenets of her play. It can be difficult but then rewards can be great if i do a good job . I have had to remodel one room for her dressing area for her.outfits and her private time to get ready .She doesnt play at home but the room is just for her im not allowed in there unless requested to get her ready . It's frustrating but can have its rewards. The biggest unexpected thing is her Amex Platinum card card i never know how much she has spent until the bill come in..She happy and i love seeing her dressed up to go to see one of her studs. Chat when you cn Bob

So true .Yes i hve been cleaniing and taking care of her Latex , leather and her boots all which she has alot of especially her boots she is now up tp about 30 pairs along with 5 custom pair 3 of which are true crotch hi with 10 in heels .she i 5 ft 8 in bare feet so the 8 and 10.in heels make her 6 ft 4 plus she love to tower over her dates. Cleaning her outfits takes alot of work especially if they have remenets of her play. It can be difficult but then rewards can be great if i do a good job . I have had to remodel one room for her dressing area for her.outfits and her private time to get ready .She doesnt play at home but the room is just for her im not allowed in there unless requested to get her ready . It's frustrating but can have its rewards. The biggest unexpected thing is her Amex Platinum card card i never know how much she has spent until the bill come in..She happy and i love seeing her dressed up to go to see one of her studs. Chat when you cn Bob
I do all the maintenance of Shannon's club wear too. Your right how frustrating it is to see your beautiful wife dressed up in super sexy latex and leather but you cannot have her. She gives herself to another. As I have said before, I have been highly trained to accept and enjoy my place as low as it might be, in Shannon's life. So my joy comes from pleasing her with the skills I've developed over the years that are designed to keep her in top form. I love keeping a highly organized bedroom and closet with perfectly cleaned and groomed clothing in perfect order. A lot of it is professional dry cleaned like her work outfits but I keep them in order so she can choose what she wants to wear without delay. She has also sent me to take cosmetology and hair dressing courses to perfect my skills when getting her ready for a slutty night out clubbing with her man or a more formal classy dinner look at a four star restaurant or for the highly refined business look of a successful executive for her work. She is like my life size Barbie doll. So even though I'm kept in a chastity cage and know I'm not going enjoy her the way a man does I feel a sense of pride in being the obedient and skilled cuckold to a beautiful woman. That's my place and if I do a good job I get a complement from her which means the world to me and usually some special reward later on.

Reactions: DesiTexas
I do all the maintenance of Shannon's club wear too. Your right how frustrating it is to see your beautiful wife dressed up in super sexy latex and leather but you cannot have her. She gives herself to another. As I have said before, I have been highly trained to accept and enjoy my place as low as it might be, in Shannon's life. So my joy comes from pleasing her with the skills I've developed over the years that are designed to keep her in top form. I love keeping a highly organized bedroom and closet with perfectly cleaned and groomed clothing in perfect order. A lot of it is professional dry cleaned like her work outfits but I keep them in order so she can choose what she wants to wear without delay. She has also sent me to take cosmetology and hair dressing courses to perfect my skills when getting her ready for a slutty night out clubbing with her man or a more formal classy dinner look at a four star restaurant or for the highly refined business look of a successful executive for her work. She is like my life size Barbie doll. So even though I'm kept in a chastity cage and know I'm not going enjoy her the way a man does I feel a sense of pride in being the obedient and skilled cuckold to a beautiful woman. That's my place and if I do a good job I get a complement from her which means the world to me and usually some special reward later on.
You are so right when i redid our spare room.fir het it was very intebse and organized Sheives for her boots two g
Height shelfs for her skirts and tops two sections onr for latex and one for leather anothet srction for gloves A full majeup table wirh a trifold lighted makeup mirror. Makeup table with several drawers for makeup,tools. Creams etc .fully Adjustable shelves for bras, panties. Hose etc. The only time i'm.allowed in there is when she wants me to help get her ready , Most of all tge closets and ca inet have doors so that i cant see her outits unless she wants ne too. A full length lighted trifold mirrorr A lounging chair , a mini bar with refrigerator. Fill showrer with mood lightimg and hand held shower and wall.heads and shower bench. A concealed cabinet for toys lubes and other play items A Biday with multiple nozzles FULL ekectronc with full.video chat and picture capabilites . Computer.cell.phone stereo system. Plus she wanted a rear door so she can leave without me seeing her with a door camera so i know she left the entire unit is fully lockable so i can not enter..it at any time. It is strickly for her to get ready to go.out for play. You could say that it is the ultimate sex pad but she bever plays at hone. Droppy its a good thing in in construction bevause if i didnt know how to door this it woukd have cist me a fortune even more than the fortune it did cost me. You could say its her ultimate total sexual.retreat to rekax when shes at home znd wants private tine to call video chat etc with her friends male or female and fir her tonget ready for play . Some days when shes gettimg ready for one of her fuck dates she willspend hours relaxing chatting and getting herself ready for an intense nigjt or weekend of intense fucking SORRY ITS SO.LONG BUT I FIGURED YOU LIKE TO.K OW MORE ABOUT RED

Reactions: Ccurious
You are so right when i redid our spare room.fir het it was very intebse and organized Sheives for her boots two g
Height shelfs for her skirts and tops two sections onr for latex and one for leather anothet srction for gloves A full majeup table wirh a trifold lighted makeup mirror. Makeup table with several drawers for makeup,tools. Creams etc .fully Adjustable shelves for bras, panties. Hose etc. The only time i'm.allowed in there is when she wants me to help get her ready , Most of all tge closets and ca inet have doors so that i cant see her outits unless she wants ne too. A full length lighted trifold mirrorr A lounging chair , a mini bar with refrigerator. Fill showrer with mood lightimg and hand held shower and wall.heads and shower bench. A concealed cabinet for toys lubes and other play items A Biday with multiple nozzles FULL ekectronc with full.video chat and picture capabilites . Computer.cell.phone stereo system. Plus she wanted a rear door so she can leave without me seeing her with a door camera so i know she left the entire unit is fully lockable so i can not enter..it at any time. It is strickly for her to get ready to go.out for play. You could say that it is the ultimate sex pad but she bever plays at hone. Droppy its a good thing in in construction bevause if i didnt know how to door this it woukd have cist me a fortune even more than the fortune it did cost me. You could say its her ultimate total sexual.retreat to rekax when shes at home znd wants private tine to call video chat etc with her friends male or female and fir her tonget ready for play . Some days when shes gettimg ready for one of her fuck dates she willspend hours relaxing chatting and getting herself ready for an intense nigjt or weekend of intense fucking SORRY ITS SO.LONG BUT I FIGURED YOU LIKE TO.K OW MORE ABOUT RED
Never too long. It sounds like you were describing my wife's home salon area. It's right off the master bedroom built into an attached full bath and jacuzzi with an elevated big screen tv and theater surround sound. Also a wet bar. Shannon spends a lot of time with her choice men here. Across is her gym and yoga room with juice bar which is my responsibility to keep well stocked and fresh. Her main man and semi live in has weight training equipment in there as well. They work out together as well as fuck and then bathe all in the master bedroom. I'm only allowed in there to clean and pick up after them, change the bed linen ,wet towels etc. and of course groom her and give her massage. She laughs at me cuz I'm too weak to move some of his barbells when I'm cleaning the floors. It's embarrassing to be such a weakling wuss in front of my own wife but it amuses the both of them to see me wet myself straining to move weights that he can lift over his head. I don't wonder why she prefers him over me. As I said before I keep her wardrobe immaculate as well as doing all the other house work so she comes home to a clean house. If she wants dinner on the table after her work day she calls me or tells me in the morning. Sometimes she calls in the afternoon to say she is having dinner out and I don't have to cook just for me. I might call for a pizza as a treat for myself. But that's a lot of how we live. She is my queen and I am her cuckold house boy servant.

Never too long. It sounds like you were describing my wife's home salon area. It's right off the master bedroom built into an attached full bath and jacuzzi with an elevated big screen tv and theater surround sound. Also a wet bar. Shannon spends a lot of time with her choice men here. Across is her gym and yoga room with juice bar which is my responsibility to keep well stocked and fresh. Her main man and semi live in has weight training equipment in there as well. They work out together as well as fuck and then bathe all in the master bedroom. I'm only allowed in there to clean and pick up after them, change the bed linen ,wet towels etc. and of course groom her and give her massage. She laughs at me cuz I'm too weak to move some of his barbells when I'm cleaning the floors. It's embarrassing to be such a weakling wuss in front of my own wife but it amuses the both of them to see me wet myself straining to move weights that he can lift over his head. I don't wonder why she prefers him over me. As I said before I keep her wardrobe immaculate as well as doing all the other house work so she comes home to a clean house. If she wants dinner on the table after her work day she calls me or tells me in the morning. Sometimes she calls in the afternoon to say she is having dinner out and I don't have to cook just for me. I might call for a pizza as a treat for myself. But that's a lot of how we live. She is my queen and I am her cuckold house boy servant.
Sounds like she has guite a room.are you allowed in there except to clean does she have to be there when you clean her room? My. Red doesnt fuck inour house a guy will come there to pick her up sometimes we all.sit around and have drinks togerher and talk before they leave. Im.not allowed in her room unless invited by her if i have to clean and prep.her clothes znd she not home she leaves then on a rack so that i know that tbey need to be done when she gets home

• Love
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
Sounds like she has guite a room.are you allowed in there except to clean does she have to be there when you clean her room? My. Red doesnt fuck inour house a guy will come there to pick her up sometimes we all.sit around and have drinks togerher and talk before they leave. Im.not allowed in her room unless invited by her if i have to clean and prep.her clothes znd she not home she leaves then on a rack so that i know that tbey need to be done when she gets home
I'm only allowed in there to clean or sometimes to give her a back rub or foot massage/pedicure done in her vanity or yoga gym. But it's always work on my part and luxury for her. Otherwise sometimes with some men she lets me or makes me watch. She likes it when I suck her toes when she is getting fucked. Her main guy who was our best man at our wedding decided after a few years into our marriage that it would be hands off Shannon when he wasn't there. She told him when we were alone she never let me try to fuck her. She explained how my penis was too small for her and that she didn't consider me a man and I was only allowed to kiss her feet, ass or clean her pussy. He was still not satisfied with that. He didn't like me even sleeping in the same bed so he forbid me to use the master bedroom and made me move to a small 12x14 room that was a walk in closet across the hall. They got me a small youth size bed about 3/4 twin and said that was good enough for me, it fit my status. They have a California King bed in their room. So at night I can hear them rumbling and playing and fucking loudly from across the hallway while laying in my lonely little bed. Shannon has a rule that I can only do oral on her for her pleasure. I'm restricted to her feet, pussy and ass only. I'm not allowed to touch her breasts, she says those are for men only. She argued with her man cuz he didn't want me touching her at all and she said I was her cuckold and she would use me any way she wanted. After a while he started to like that I would lick his cum out of her. It made him feel like more of a man. He doesn't live with us but spends weekends here and there is talk of him moving in someday. He already has a lot of his clothes and things at the house which I'm also responsible for cleaning just like Shannon's things. When he kicked me out of the master bedroom I had to remove my clothes from the dresser and closets I was sharing with Shannon and he put all his stuff in there. He also took over the man cave at the house but that is another story.

My main fetish is pantyhose. I also love stockings and heels, but for some reason it is tights that turn me on the most. It started from childhood. When my parents were not at home I enjoyed my mother's tights. I know that stockings are more comfortable for sex, but the way woman body looks in pantyhose is a thrill for me,

I'm only allowed in there to clean or sometimes to give her a back rub or foot massage/pedicure done in her vanity or yoga gym. But it's always work on my part and luxury for her. Otherwise sometimes with some men she lets me or makes me watch. She likes it when I suck her toes when she is getting fucked. Her main guy who was our best man at our wedding decided after a few years into our marriage that it would be hands off Shannon when he wasn't there. She told him when we were alone she never let me try to fuck her. She explained how my penis was too small for her and that she didn't consider me a man and I was only allowed to kiss her feet, ass or clean her pussy. He was still not satisfied with that. He didn't like me even sleeping in the same bed so he forbid me to use the master bedroom and made me move to a small 12x14 room that was a walk in closet across the hall. They got me a small youth size bed about 3/4 twin and said that was good enough for me, it fit my status. They have a California King bed in their room. So at night I can hear them rumbling and playing and fucking loudly from across the hallway while laying in my lonely little bed. Shannon has a rule that I can only do oral on her for her pleasure. I'm restricted to her feet, pussy and ass only. I'm not allowed to touch her breasts, she says those are for men only. She argued with her man cuz he didn't want me touching her at all and she said I was her cuckold and she would use me any way she wanted. After a while he started to like that I would lick his cum out of her. It made him feel like more of a man. He doesn't live with us but spends weekends here and there is talk of him moving in someday. He already has a lot of his clothes and things at the house which I'm also responsible for cleaning just like Shannon's things. When he kicked me out of the master bedroom I had to remove my clothes from the dresser and closets I was sharing with Shannon and he put all his stuff in there. He also took over the man cave at the house but that is another story.
Hello droopy Its great talki g to you how weha e to keep.our HOTWIFES ROOMS. Red does hsve sex i our house but i still have to.keep her room.readt for her ti get dressed to go.out to Fuck.. I tbonk.thru the atmosphere your way are getting to her. SHE came home from.wotk.a fee days ago and told me her and one of herm studs are going to very extreme feysh party in Ft Lauderdale for Easter weekend one of the stores there Fetish factory has fetish parties as well.as tgey sell extreme fetish gear . These parties have dress requirements of extreme fetish attire or you dint get in.
She informed ne that they will.be gone from.Thursday night to Mid morning monday The event runs from Friday morning till.mid afternoon Sunday .
SHE told me that tge wek before im taki g her shopping for some new outits leather,Latex etc..including assorted adult accessories which i cant see..
I was also informed the day of there flight that I'm to drop het off at the salon
I asked she said it was none of my business but she going for an extreme fetish style makeover hair ,nails, jewelry..She said shes read alot about this party and she wants a total.extreme fetish experience and i will not see her or pictures till.she gets back..
Droppy something tells me her
Platinum ANEX CARD is goimg to.take a severe hit that i have to.pay for . Betwen airfare for two. Hotel extreme suite for 4 days plus im sure new fetsh stuff and the party and food etc ..You k ow sex cists money so its going to cost me but ill be locked up with no.reward unless she decides to when she gets back Chat when you can BOB