What's Your Fetish...?

View attachment 77583Diapers....My wife changed my diaper on this bed in a Hilton after I had bathed her and shaved her pussy. Then I was sent home to attend my household duties and later in the evening she turned me into a cuckold on the same bed.
So the next time you stay at a Hilton or any other hotel for that matter think about all the stuff that must have taken place on the bed you're now sleeping in. lol

Sloppy 2nds, 3rds [like liquid silk] and most of all having my wife come home with 2 or more loads in her and having her sit on my face while telling me every detail of how they were deposited.

One thing missing from all these fetishes, is, shall we say farm experiences. Nobody?

Reactions: 6inches and Ozzij
Agalmatophilia is a paraphilia involving sexual attraction to a statue, doll, mannequin or other similar figurative object. The attraction may include a desire for actual sexual contact with the object, a fantasy of having sexual (or non-sexual) encounters with an animate or inanimate instance of the preferred object, the act of watching encounters between such objects, or sexual pleasure gained from thoughts of being transformed or transforming another into the preferred object.

View attachment 341274
So basically getting fisted by an alien? LOL

My fetish/fantasy is my (very uptight inhibited) wife meets a 50ish hippie chick at one of her quilting/craft shows/classes, and they hit it off and become best friends. Let’s call the 50ish friend Abigail, Abigail tells my wife about how she is the boss, and cucks her husband. She convinces my wife that this would just make me love her more (My wife is very insecure about me leaving her), and bond us closer. With Abigail’s help my wife asks me if I want to this, and if I say yes they are gonna train me in the finer arts of being a cuck. They start me out in a cock cage, after I’ve gotten used to that they start using a strapon on me, and after that they train me in discipline, lots of spankings. Then my wife cuckolds me and I have to clean up as wanted. Now this only turns me on if it’s my wife doing this to me. Got no explanations for why it’s Mr happy favorite fantasy, but it is.

Reactions: jimboslut
Very warm and soapy enemas, while masturbating or having sex, for mind blowing orgasms.
Oh yeah, warm/HOT soapy enemas using
Big enema bag or feminine douche syringe
as she strokes my cock..
VERY DIFFICULT to find ladies to give me hot sexy enemas & make me hold them.
I continue looking, but fear its a lost art
Even offering to donate for them.