i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into exhibitionism same room sex safe things but since i was seventeen and went to a doctor to be checked out i really get turned on by it the room is always bright and i like being nude and let someone look
sorry, maybe I'm missing the point here, but what exactly do ur pics have to do with my story here?? Just some random pics by the looks of it, and nothing to do with your doctors visit at all

Please tell us the entire story. It’s hot as hell.
well, so far, u seem to be the last one who asks here to see more, and there still is quite a bit more, I assure you.

Since he had felt how wet I was, and that he again went for the 4th time to my boobies, I just let him know that I liked what he did to me, by keeping his hands on my squeezed breasts. But this was getting a bit out of hand by now, as he saw clearly that hubby had no objections at all of what was happening.

Last edited:
well, so far, u seem to be the last one who asks here to see more, and there still is quite a bit more, I assure you.

Since he had felt how wet I was, and that he again went for the 4th time to my boobies, I just let him know that I liked what he did to me, by keeping his hands on my squeezed breasts. But this was getting a bit out of hand by now, as he saw clearly that hubby had no objections at all of what was happening.

View attachment 1928951
How moist were you right then?

How moist were you right then?
well, on need to know basis: I definately did like my doc a lot, as he was quite good looking, smart, gentle. So I was for sure quite turned on by the fact that he was so crazy about me.
He already had touched quickly between my legs and felt my wetness
So I thought I'd best leave, in order not to take advantage of the fact that he was single back then, and that he would maybe regret this later...but of course I didn't want to leave

well, on need to know basis: I definately did like my doc a lot, as he was quite good looking, smart, gentle. So I was for sure quite turned on by the fact that he was so crazy about me.
He already had touched quickly between my legs and felt my wetness
So I thought I'd best leave, in order not to take advantage of the fact that he was single back then, and that he would maybe regret this later...but of course I didn't want to leave
Your far to concerned about him. What about your needs? Please tell me you didnt leave then

damn this story is so daring and sexy, even reading this my heart was ready to burst out of my chest. I'm scared to think what it was like for the doctor:love::love:
true in a way. He had everything to lose actually. Doing this with a patient, and by then knowing that hubby was making pics & vids of us. But he told me afterwards that he constantly kept dreaming about me, and that I was the main reason why he left his wife. All he could think of was me apparently. So, seeing me completely naked in front of him, made his wildest dreams come true, and there was no way, he was going to let me slip through his fingers at this point. If he was telling the truth or not, I don't know, but he told that I looked 100x better than in his dreams

true in a way. He had everything to lose actually. Doing this with a patient, and by then knowing that hubby was making pics & vids of us. But he told me afterwards that he constantly kept dreaming about me, and that I was the main reason why he left his wife. All he could think of was me apparently. So, seeing me completely naked in front of him, made his wildest dreams come true, and there was no way, he was going to let me slip through his fingers at this point. If he was telling the truth or not, I don't know, but he told that I looked 100x better than in his dreams
You really have a wonderful body. especially those lips..that red lipstick really suits you. If I were the doctor, my dick would definitely tear my pants :ROFLMAO:

Please show, my cock is solid reading this and looking at you
well, not many seem to realise they just need to ask, to c what follows, so here you go ;-)

This was actually a crucial moment during this visit. SHould I stay, or should I go. Staying meant probably to get very intimate, and going meant disappointment for both of us, but at least, he couldn't say afterwards that I took advantage of him being single.
But he really didn't wana let me go, and undressed me yet again...apparently even in his wildest dreams, I didn't look as good to him, so he was really completely lost for me.
Now he was going to lead me to his bench...

Last edited:
well, not many seem to realise they just need to ask, to c what follows, so here you go ;-)

This was actually a crucial moment during this visit. SHould I stay, or should I go. Staying meant probably to get very intimate, and going meant disappointment for both of us, but at least, he couldn't say afterwards that I took advantage of him being single.
But he really didn't wana let me go, and undressed me yet again...apparently even in his wildest dreams, I didn't look as good to him, so he was really completely lost for me.
Now he was going to lead me to his bench...

View attachment 1929046
perhaps he thought that there were still places where he had not yet examined you
I wonder where he continued his inspection from?

You really have a wonderful body. especially those lips..that red lipstick really suits you. If I were the doctor, my dick would definitely tear my pants :ROFLMAO:
hubby kept telling me afterwards, that 99% of all men would be completely defenceless when this would happen to them...I have no idea about those superpowers tbh...hahaha

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
perhaps he thought that there were still places where he had not yet examined you
I wonder where he continued his inspection from?
haha, he felt I was a bit nervous for what was going to happen now, being completely naked, and having felt how hard he was, and him knowing how wet I was...so he asked me to lay down on my belly on the bench, and offered a little relaxing massage, so I would have less stress...so I accepted his offer, which meant he would feel my entire body this way.

If u wana c...just ask, like I keep repeating ;-)