I'm only half way through this thread Fran but the pics are amazing! You are gorgeous and of course sexy AF. Please do not stop! There may not be a lot of people commenting or giving you a Like but as you pointed out you are getting thousands of views. Must be the silent majority.
very kind of you, and since you are the only person still asking to see what follows, here you go.

Last pics you could see how he took my ankles to spread open my legs, and pulled me towards his reach...obviously a man with a plan ;-)
I won't show the very erotic pics where he was stimulating my clitoris, but it didn't miss it's effect, I can assure you. After this, it made me spread my legs wide open for him...

Last edited:
Simply stunning and erotic as can be! I'm sure there are many of us enjoying your posts, please post more Fran, you are an amazing women. And your husband is a lucky guy (and good photographer)!

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
And would love to see "the very erotic pics where he was stimulating my clitoris"!
sorry, with barely 10 likes on my pics, I don't think this mostly LAZY audience here deserves to see those. Too bad for people like you, who do the HUUUUUGE effort to click on your mouse if you like what I show, and to write me a line with asking to see more

Simply stunning and erotic as can be! I'm sure there are many of us enjoying your posts, please post more Fran, you are an amazing women. And your husband is a lucky guy (and good photographer)!
now the interesting part started, with his pussy investigation, and my spread open legs. Many many intimate pics were taken, but like I told b4, I won't show these to such LAZY audience who don't even click on a mouse if they like what I show. Just beyond belief this is...

At this point, I gave myself to him completely, and allowed him to make my body desire for much more...I was soooooo wet there, but I won't show these pics
In the end, he just plunged his face forward and started eating me...he did this soooo long, that I was starting to get an orgasm, but just b4 I got it, he stopped
This action made me crazy with desire

Last edited:
now the interesting part started, with his pussy investigation, and my spread open legs. Many many intimate pics were taken, but like I told b4, I won't show these to such LAZY audience who don't even click on a mouse if they like what I show. Just beyond belief this is...

At this point, I gave myself to him completely, and allowed him to make my body desire for much more...I was soooooo wet there, but I won't show these pics
In the end, he just plunged his face forward and started eating me...he did this soooo long, that I was starting to get an orgasm, but just b4 I got it, he stopped

View attachment 1935441
Are you loud when you cum Fran?

View attachment 1935441
Great photos. How often do you see the DR? Is he doing house calls for you?

• Haha
теперь началось самое интересное, с исследования его киски и моих раздвинутых ног. Было сделано много-много интимных фотографий, но, как я сказал b4, я не покажу их такой ЛЕНИВОЙ публике, которая даже не кликнет мышкой, если им понравится то, что я показываю. Просто невероятно, это...

В этот момент я полностью отдалась ему и позволила ему заставить мое тело желать гораздо большего... Я там была оооочень мокрая, но эти фотки показывать не буду.
В конце концов он просто высунул морду вперед и начал меня поедать...он делал это ооочень долго, что я начала получать оргазм, но только б4 я его получила, он остановился
Это действие свело меня с ума от желания

View attachment 1935441
It’s the best post on this forum! 🥰😍😘😏😉

• Love
we both were lucky with this happening at this exact moment in time, but as you can see, only 4 people seem to like these latest pics, and nobody bothers to see what follows.
Maybe I should best close this account. People are just sooo lazy here. Too much effort to click on a mouse if they like what they see
Oh don’t leave! I love following your posts!
You have some of the best content on here x

• Love