Feb 3, 2023
and another person who seems to love this story ;-)

Well, it was a long session of pussy tasting, so many nice pics were taken there, b4 it went to the next stage ;-)

Just when I was about to have an orgasm, he stopped...so extremely smart of him, as he knew I was going to be greedy for more now, once I tasted this pleasure

View attachment 1941630
Thanks for posting. Beautiful

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2

johnjay

Male
From
NJ, US
Oct 4, 2021
New Jersey, USA
all pple need to do to see what followed, just should ask me here, but this seems to be a HUGE effort for most males here on this site. Just Godsmacked how LAZY most men here are.

Anyway...we arrived to the point where he kissed my boobies. And he seemed to just loooove doing that

View attachment 1942155
can't wait to see you stroking his erection, frankly. this has been a very enjoyable string of posts!

• Love

Enterado

Male
Jan 15, 2022
Fantastic series of photos and posts Fran. I love the way you go in chronological order. Good photos and story. I’d love to see more of this, what you both did next.

• Love

Fran-2

Female
Nov 2, 2023
Well let’s see what you have. Not going to beg you.
And where did I mention begging anywhere???
The least you people can do in case u wana c what follows and in case u like my posts , is ask.
I’m not thàt desperate to do all these efforts to post without any response of a LAZY audience who barely gives 10 likes on a post

Distraction79

Couple
Mar 8, 2022
You are targetting the wrong audience then ... Because those who read this, like your stuff and comment, those are the people who read your rant about a lazy community.
Those who are lazy don't give a shit about your rant.
You are just insulting those who like your stuff and I also don't like to be insulted.

Reactions: WNY3somecple

Fran-2

Female
Nov 2, 2023
Fantastic series of photos and posts Fran. I love the way you go in chronological order. Good photos and story. I’d love to see more of this, what you both did next.
all u need to do is ask ;-) Nice to hear a handfull of people still appreciates my story with my doc.

So u saw how I started to kiss him...the sign from my side that I want sex with him...and we kissed a lot hahaha

Last edited:

Fran-2

Female
Nov 2, 2023
You look gorgeous, I hope you'll keep posting, can I ask what's your profile on fetlife?
Sad but true, but u seem to be the last person who asks to see what follows. Nobody else on this website shows any interest at all to see where this went to.
Anyway, on Fetlife, my profile name is "ClassFromBelgium"

Here is what followed upon the kissing

Last edited: