all pple need to do to see what followed, just should ask me here, but this seems to be a HUGE effort for most males here on this site. Just Godsmacked how LAZY most men here are.

Anyway...we arrived to the point where he kissed my boobies. And he seemed to just loooove doing that

View attachment 1942155
can't wait to see you stroking his erection, frankly. this has been a very enjoyable string of posts!

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
Fantastic series of photos and posts Fran. I love the way you go in chronological order. Good photos and story. I’d love to see more of this, what you both did next.

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
You are targetting the wrong audience then ... Because those who read this, like your stuff and comment, those are the people who read your rant about a lazy community.
Those who are lazy don't give a shit about your rant.
You are just insulting those who like your stuff and I also don't like to be insulted.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Fantastic series of photos and posts Fran. I love the way you go in chronological order. Good photos and story. I’d love to see more of this, what you both did next.
all u need to do is ask ;-) Nice to hear a handfull of people still appreciates my story with my doc.

So u saw how I started to kiss him...the sign from my side that I want sex with him...and we kissed a lot hahaha

Last edited: