When your wife masturbates, who do you think she's thinking about???

I asked my wife while Fucking her last weekend! I said what do you think about when Flicking your bean? She said one scene is; I have two male cleaners due to clean the house! I open the door in my Night T and tell them to clean downstairs, I go upstairs and remove my Night T and start to play with myself on the bed! Eventually one comes in the room to clean the on-suite and watches as I still play with my pussy! The other one then enters and they both start to touch me, no conversation, just start touching fingering licking and then both of them Fucking my pussy, at the same time filling me with two loads of cum! I came pretty damn quick that day!!!

• Love
Reactions: Cathy and Bobby75
I asked my wife while Fucking her last weekend! I said what do you think about when Flicking your bean? She said one scene is; I have two male cleaners due to clean the house! I open the door in my Night T and tell them to clean downstairs, I go upstairs and remove my Night T and start to play with myself on the bed! Eventually one comes in the room to clean the on-suite and watches as I still play with my pussy! The other one then enters and they both start to touch me, no conversation, just start touching fingering licking and then both of them Fucking my pussy, at the same time filling me with two loads of cum! I came pretty damn quick that day!!!
That's so fucking hot. I wouldve came on the spot listening to that!

Usually Em will think and talk about one of the guys we’ve met from here and befriended on Signal. I find it so arousing when she moans their names or will say out loud for them to fuck her and make her cum/cum in her pussy!

Last edited: