When your wife masturbates, who do you think she's thinking about???

I wondered the same thing as she seems to be in her own world when she is one on one with her favorite vibrator. As I mentioned in another post she had me watch 365 on Netflix together and when the main rich guy with the tattoos was fucking his girl I could see getting more excited and she had at least 3 orgasms while watching. It was actually very exciting to watch and video.

I wondered the same thing as she seems to be in her own world when she is one on one with her favorite vibrator. As I mentioned in another post she had me watch 365 on Netflix together and when the main rich guy with the tattoos was fucking his girl I could see getting more excited and she had at least 3 orgasms while watching. It was actually very exciting to watch and video.
so do you think she was thinking about him pr something similar from her past??

Reactions: EgyBull

When wife masturbates, who do you think she's thinking about???​

I think all messages here say not her husband and not me !!! All else (with husband's knowledge) who she thinks has special sexual attractions like physique, hygiene and pleasurable tools.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
View attachment 566651

sure as hell wasn't my fuckbubby I was thinking about, lol
Just wanted to get it in my hard head that you meant "sure as hell wasn't my FUCKHUBBY (not fuckbubby) I was thinking about, lol"
I checked in dictionary and it says bubby is a lover or soulmate. Sorry if I misunderstood you that you meant it is fuckbubby not fuckhubby.

Last edited:
My wife masturbates a lot but always in private. After the fact, she will tell me that she masturbated. She says she prefers masturbation over sex. I ask her what she thinks of when she masturbates. She replies that it would be best for her not to tell me.