Whenever you cheated on your partner why is the sex always more erotic and far better????

That's also how it started for us. Sara would cheat behind my back. However, I was so turned on that for the longest time I pretended not to notice anything. Eventually she came straight out and said that she would like to have lovers and keep me as her cuckold. The rest is, as they say, history.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
She is a hot wife. I'm a bull. We have an open, swinger, hotwife/hot hubby sort of marriage so it's hard to cheat on each other. However, it really turns the wife on to be fucked by a guy behind his wife's back. Also turns her on when I send a married woman home with pussy full of my cum that her husband doesn't know about.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
She is a hot wife. I'm a bull. We have an open, swinger, hotwife/hot hubby sort of marriage so it's hard to cheat on each other. However, it really turns the wife on to be fucked by a guy behind his wife's back. Also turns her on when I send a married woman home with pussy full of my cum that her husband doesn't know about.
So you both agree cheating makes for hotter sex???

I have cheated on my wife for many years with both men and women. It is a different level of excitement. I always hoped that she would return the favor but only slept with other men at my urging.

Yea . My wife admit that she stroked her coworker. After long discussion and in same bed where i fucks her daily . But i m sure something is more than that may happns . Though she was 2 months pregnant that times

if she said she stroked him maybe she also fucked him, I bet she does in the future, good luck to her. maybe her co worker is going to be a dad soon to??
Do u think if they got privacy in apartment and she was pregnant that time, she get fucked by him?? Any girl stopped after giving him handjob. She admitted that she given handjob but not accepting that they fucked .....whats your opinion