Whenever you cheated on your partner why is the sex always more erotic and far better????

My guess is if she mentioned how thick his cock is she certainly fucked him, other wise why did she even mention how thick he was?????

My guess is if she mentioned how thick his cock is she certainly fucked him, other wise why did she even mention how thick he was?????
Ecactly u got perfect point becouse with hand u cant understand the thickness so easy. I m sure they fucked ..... i m doubt once or many times

Soon she is going to join her office again after her maternity leave finiahed. And i am not with her there. And that guy left the job but in same city he stays . Do u think they will reunited again ???

lots of times if he has a big cock, Once a woman has a big cock she will want and crave it forever, she won't be able to do without it for long trust me I know I can't

Ohhhh . But she is telling they did it once and that even at the time of heat. And she was pregnant that time so she wont done real peneteation that time. Only hand job .