Whenever you cheated on your partner why is the sex always more erotic and far better????

My wife and I had both cheated and had sex with affair partners. For her, cheating sex is much more exciting and she always cum much faster. For a moment it made her feel she was in her 20s again. For me, it was the flirting and anticipation that was more exciting than the actual sex. After the first few times of sex, I already felt it wasn't as good as with my wife. Maybe iits just me that I have a comfort zone there with her.

My wife and I had both cheated and had sex with affair partners. For her, cheating sex is much more exciting and she always cum much faster. For a moment it made her feel she was in her 20s again. For me, it was the flirting and anticipation that was more exciting than the actual sex. After the first few times of sex, I already felt it wasn't as good as with my wife. Maybe iits just me that I have a comfort zone there with her.
Seems that cheating or new cock sex, is much more exciting for wives than for hubbies, wives need a new cock after years of only having hubby's

I love to cheat. lol
Cathy, I absolutely love your comments and replies to others! You’re so direct, honest and dead on with your opinions!! Oh how I wish I could meet someone as level headed and understanding with regards to this lifestyle as you are! Keep on asking and asking the right questions! Question.. Is that really you in your profile picture? 😊

Cathy, I absolutely love your comments and replies to others! You’re so direct, honest and dead on with your opinions!! Oh how I wish I could meet someone as level headed and understanding with regards to this lifestyle as you are! Keep on asking and asking the right questions! Question.. Is that really you in your profile picture? 😊
Yes that's my pussy being eaten, lol

Not better. But more exciting.
there was one girl I was with many times early in our marriage. We came over every day or I would go to her place. It was amazing.
then one day my wife invited her over and another friend for a gift to me.
I told her for years how I wanted to fuck these 2 girls.
when I fucked her that day it was not very good at all. we tried a few more times after that and stopped.
So from then on I’ve always told my wife I dislike the girls I’m wish so she won’t invite them over.

I’ve cheated on my wife through out out marriage. I cheated with men and women and especially younger women or girls. Not sure if the sex was better but it was definitely more exciting.
Even though I still stray now and then, I am now more dedicated to her pleasure than my own. Actually her pleasure is now my pleasure.

I wouldn’t say better but more exciting also. Before i knew he was into this lifestyle i would go out on him while he was away and i would get some on the side. I guess what also made it better was the suspense of getting caught.

I’ve cheated on my wife through out out marriage. I cheated with men and women and especially younger women or girls. Not sure if the sex was better but it was definitely more exciting.
Even though I still stray now and then, I am now more dedicated to her pleasure than my own. Actually her pleasure is now my pleasure.
Must have been good if you kept going back for more

Reactions: 5_for_fighting
I cheated on my 1st wife almost from day 1. I also wouldn't say better but it was more exciting. But then again NRE applies. The more I did it the more brazen I became. In retrospect it I was thinking with my little head not my biog head. Then someone who I had conflicts with dropped a dime.

Now my dalliance is my 2nd wife, a hotwife. Though my attitude has changed and I rather see her get a good fucking that get one myself I do 'step out' with other men as I enjoy sucking cock.

Last edited:
I cheated on my 1st wife almost from day 1. I also wouldn't say better but it was more exciting. But then again NRE applies. The more I did it the more brazen I became. In retrospect it I was thinking with my little head not my biog head. Then someone who I had conflicts with dropped a dime.

Now my dalliance is my 2nd wife, a hotwife. Though my attitude has changed and I rather see her get a good fucking that get one myself I do 'step out' with other men as I enjoy sucking cock.
you say you like to see her get a good fucking, so does she have a well hung buckbuddy

Reactions: 5_for_fighting
It's more exciting for women
Maybe because of a different cock size
And all those things like flirting and kissing with a stranger

I didn't cheat on my wife, she did!I enjoy not being allowed to fuck another woman. My wife, however, is allowed fucking with another man.
This is how I love this lifestyle!

View attachment 356965
I am not a fan of cheating. I think it’s a doomsday device for a marriage. Swinging, Hotwifing and cuckolding is not cheating. All parties need to know what is happening and what is expected to avoid a relationship from being damaged. In our cuckold marriage I give my wife the gift of non monogamy (free to explore her sexual self) while I remain faithful. I get to share the fruits of her sexual acts and infidelity by supporting, assisting emotionally and/or physically in the most loving way possible. It’s my turn on.
This is why we love this lifestyle.
Love the pictures Naturalcucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: btweets