Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

In and on her pussy, but always enjoy her asking them to cum in their mouth. The best one was where she asked him, he pulled out & he just started cumming on her face while she tried her damnedest to eat his cum while he was shooting. He finally let he clean his cock after he was done. Amazed us both at how bad she wanted that cum. She was damn near fighting his hands while he held her head back...fucking true cum lover. Her moaning sent me over the top. I came on her face too at the same time. What a good woman ;)
Sounds like the perfect slut!!!

I would fuck her right after they all used her leaving her full of cum in every hole and face. I love to fuck and see her face full of another man's cum.
I love when she gets her pussy and ass filled with cum so she can order me to clean her up like a good, tiny dicked bitch. Sometimes as a special treat she'll feed me his cum from her feet. I love how his white cream plays on her sexy red painted toes as I submissively kneel at her feet and lick them clean while they both laugh at me.

Gotta be his hands on the back of her head,
holding her mouth on his big cock as he face
fucks her & fills her mouth to overflowing with
his hot cum as it dribbles down onto her tits.

• Love
Reactions: lefty