Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Love the leash. My wife found a guy online about ten years ago who spent a three-day weekend with us, he was into BDSM and put a collar and leash on her, she was his sex slave for the entire three days. Very HOT!! 🔥
Oh I would love to do that with your hot little wife!!! Using all of her holes repeatedly as she serves me!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
When we started enjoying ourselves we said condoms always that went out the window on the third meeting we had with a bbc bull who became a good friend and was my wife’s lover for nearly 5yrs, the first time we met as a mmf we arranged another meet in the week of a daytime, where we wanted to play out a fantasy of me coming home early from work and catching them fucking,as I was leaving work something came up that could not be put off and because it was such short notice we couldn’t cancel, so after hearing the disappointment in my wife’s voice I felt guilty and said for her to carry on but I would be at least another 2 hours till I could get away! That 2 hrs were torture for me but at the same time very arousing. Also turned into nearly 3 hours as I pulled onto the drive, disappointed that no other car was parked up. Wife was in a state of semi sleep, lying on the bed body covered in sweat, her hair dishevelled, remains of her make up smudged, I started undressing asking her to tell me what they had gotten up, but she was unable to put words together, got in between her legs and could smell sex, never thought anything about cum cos we had said condoms always, so dived right in with my tongue as she slowly wrapped her legs round my head and recounting events, 20 minutes of frenzied pussy eating I heard her say she wanted to be honest and he had asked her if he could fuck her bare, I tried to pull away as she said she had let him, she knew from the way I got faster with my tongue that even though we had agreed with condoms, it was a turn on for both of us, when she began squirting she said, he come up me as well, her legs tightened and wouldn’t let me go, not that I minded, so definitely prefer them to come inside her pussy

When we started enjoying ourselves we said condoms always that went out the window on the third meeting we had with a bbc bull who became a good friend and was my wife’s lover for nearly 5yrs, the first time we met as a mmf we arranged another meet in the week of a daytime, where we wanted to play out a fantasy of me coming home early from work and catching them fucking,as I was leaving work something came up that could not be put off and because it was such short notice we couldn’t cancel, so after hearing the disappointment in my wife’s voice I felt guilty and said for her to carry on but I would be at least another 2 hours till I could get away! That 2 hrs were torture for me but at the same time very arousing. Also turned into nearly 3 hours as I pulled onto the drive, disappointed that no other car was parked up. Wife was in a state of semi sleep, lying on the bed body covered in sweat, her hair dishevelled, remains of her make up smudged, I started undressing asking her to tell me what they had gotten up, but she was unable to put words together, got in between her legs and could smell sex, never thought anything about cum cos we had said condoms always, so dived right in with my tongue as she slowly wrapped her legs round my head and recounting events, 20 minutes of frenzied pussy eating I heard her say she wanted to be honest and he had asked her if he could fuck her bare, I tried to pull away as she said she had let him, she knew from the way I got faster with my tongue that even though we had agreed with condoms, it was a turn on for both of us, when she began squirting she said, he come up me as well, her legs tightened and wouldn’t let me go, not that I minded, so definitely prefer them to come inside her pussy
She is such a hot fucking slut!!!! Would love to hear what all he did to her!!! I definitely need to see more pictures of her!!!!

• Love
Reactions: miran
Isn’t it that more intimate to see your wife on her knees after being told by her bull that he is ready to cum and watching him fill her mouth, her swallowing most of his sexual gift, but some spilling down from her lips. Then she turns to you, sharing a deep French kiss, you both tasting his cum together?