Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Pussy, ass, and feet. I have a foot fetish and if I've been a good boy she will sometimes have her bull cum on her feet. He has a really good aim and when she jurks him off with her feet he can lay his cream nicely paced between her pretty red painted toes. She has these special open toe plastic heels she likes to wear when her feet are covered with cum and she goes out for a few hours like that. Her walking churns the cum into a thick cheesey cream between her toes as it mixes with her foot sweat. When she gets home ,I get on my knees and she feeds me her toe cheese. I submissively lick her feet and shoes clean.

Always inside. My wife would never agree to being shared if I would not allow them to ejaculate inside her vagina without condom or with birth control. She had stressed that when I share her it must be natural. No artificial barriers to interfere with the sex or conception.
My wife is the same way with her regulars--natural only. She loves being filled with cum. It's a psychological thing as much as physical.

My wife is the same way with her regulars--natural only. She loves being filled with cum. It's a psychological thing as much as physical.
Yes it is.
Researchers have found that exposure to semen is good for women's health because of the mood-altering chemicals of this body fluid. Earlier research had shown that these chemicals not just elevate mood, increase affection etc, but also contain vitamins and anti-depressants.
The vaginal and rectal linings are very absorbent, so either one is a viable route for soaking up the nutrients in your Bull's sauce.
Swallowing semen is the quickest way to get all of the benefits of your man’s baby juice, and he might even enjoy it too. Yes, it is healthy to eat sperm. Hubby should eat all he can.
Semen contains mood-enhancing compounds like oxytocin, progesterone, estrone, serotonin, and melatonin. Oxytocin is also known as the “cuddle hormone” because, when released, it makes people feel more affectionate and connected. Progesterone has been shown to have anti-anxiety characteristics. Estrone piggybacks on serotonin to help enhance moods, and melatonin helps relaxation occur.
Think of it as a multivitamin pill in each ejaculation.
One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc. tested -12/09/2022.
In addition to being an antidepressant, an anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant, it’s also known to help stop the brain from aging. Nerve growth factor, which is very abundant in semen, is vital for maintaining the brain’s neurons. Neurons process and transmit information; they’re what make your brain work. Survival of these neurons is essential for you to have a working brain! Who knew that giving brain could affect your brain in such a positive way?.
There's another awesome chemical your lover pump out as well: oxytocin. This is also known as the “love hormone.” It's linked to anxiety reduction, orgasms, maternal instincts and social recognition, and all things that are known to make women happy and great to be with. These benefits apply to men as well. Husbands that consume a lot of semen, are much more likely to orgasm involuntary when consuming orally. Just as it is responsible for the woman's orgasm as her lover ejaculates, it has a similar effect on the male when the Bull ejaculates in his mouth.

Yes it is.
Researchers have found that exposure to semen is good for women's health because of the mood-altering chemicals of this body fluid. Earlier research had shown that these chemicals not just elevate mood, increase affection etc, but also contain vitamins and anti-depressants.
The vaginal and rectal linings are very absorbent, so either one is a viable route for soaking up the nutrients in your Bull's sauce.
Swallowing semen is the quickest way to get all of the benefits of your man’s baby juice, and he might even enjoy it too. Yes, it is healthy to eat sperm. Hubby should eat all he can.
Semen contains mood-enhancing compounds like oxytocin, progesterone, estrone, serotonin, and melatonin. Oxytocin is also known as the “cuddle hormone” because, when released, it makes people feel more affectionate and connected. Progesterone has been shown to have anti-anxiety characteristics. Estrone piggybacks on serotonin to help enhance moods, and melatonin helps relaxation occur.
One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc. tested -12/09/2022.
In addition to being an antidepressant, an anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant, it’s also known to help stop the brain from aging. Nerve growth factor, which is very abundant in semen, is vital for maintaining the brain’s neurons. Neurons process and transmit information; they’re what make your brain work. Survival of these neurons is essential for you to have a working brain! Who knew that giving brain could affect your brain in such a positive way?.
There's another awesome chemical your lover pump out as well: oxytocin. This is also known as the “love hormone.” It's linked to anxiety reduction, orgasms, maternal instincts and social recognition, and all things that are known to make women happy and great to be with. These benefits apply to men as well. Husbands that consume a lot of semen, are much more likely to orgasm involuntary when consuming orally. Just as it is responsible for the woman's orgasm as her lover ejaculates, it has a similar effect on the male when the Bull ejaculates in his mouth.
Thank you for sending this fascinating reply. I've noticed a change in my wife with her relationships with the men who are allowed to cum in her naturally. It may be quality over quantity or something else. If she is enjoying a one-on-one she prefers vaginal insemination and her Bulls happily oblige. She's also much more involved with them afterwards than on other occasions (e.g. long make out sessions). There is definitely a bonding process at play.

Thank you for sending this fascinating reply. I've noticed a change in my wife with her relationships with the men who are allowed to cum in her naturally. It may be quality over quantity or something else. If she is enjoying a one-on-one she prefers vaginal insemination and her Bulls happily oblige. She's also much more involved with them afterwards than on other occasions (e.g. long make out sessions). There is definitely a bonding process at play.
Yes. There really is. After I have cum deep inside a wife, she always likes to kiss and becomes very passionate. I see that you do suck her Bull's cock as well. Do you find any special emotions when he cums in your mouth and do you have any urge to ejaculate when you feel his cock spurting seed.

Yes. There really is. After I have cum deep inside a wife, she always likes to kiss and becomes very passionate. I see that you do suck her Bull's cock as well. Do you find any special emotions when he cums in your mouth and do you have any urge to ejaculate when you feel his cock spurting seed.
Now that you ask: yes to the former and no to the latter. I haven't thought much about this before tbh so I don't know how to elaborate further.

Yes it is.
Cum Images.jpg

When I’m getting close, I put my mouth close to a her ear, moan slightly, and whisper “where do you want me to cum?” If I’ve done it right (made her feel comfortable, patiently built up the energy, and eventually fucked her into another dimension), the answer is usually a moan followed by “wherever you want.” I then cum wherever I want.

Last edited: