Where do you look?

It depends on geography and profiles. I live in NYC and only like young ones. So it is very easy to find them at various, numerous bars. No need to go to club or look online. When you dress like a provocative middle age women, boys go crazy. They approach you quickly. I conduct in depth interviews at the bar. If they are lucky enough to pass the interview (and don't cum in their pants), then I take them home. If they perform as expected, they are put on file. When they are subsequently summoned, they have one hour to be at our apartment. I have many stories, but not for public chat.
For a start I am going to quote what you said: "When you dress like a provocative middle age women, boys go crazy." My first encounter with a hotwife happened when I was 23 years old. She was 50 but I thought she was like maybe 40. She looked that good. First time I laid my eyes on her was in a dance club in Torrance CA. She walked in with her girlfriend. I was sitting and facing the door and when I so them I tolled my friend ''Look at this two? You know they are here to find some dick." It was the outfits that gave it away. I got lucky that night she took me home and had her away with me.
So I know exactly what you are talking about and I can relate....