Where do you want your bull`s cum.

I like to hear the men manifest where they are craving the most to cum in me (or over me). That excites me a lot.

Besides, I enjoy to feel warm cum exploding and bathing inside my pussy. Sometimes I also love to entice men to cum in my mouth or over my tits, just to see their crazy reactions doing so.

She can never make up her mind, loving her pussy and anal canal being filled with cum but really enjoying the visual of a guy cumming in her mouth with cum leaking out over glossy red lips and running down her chin in globules and dripping onto her breasts, she needs mirrors for this so I’ve treated her to full length mirror doors on the wardrobes that line each side of the bedroom so that she can watch in real time and full size and while two cocks are the norm, mine and a special friend mostly an event with more cocks takes some arranging as it has to happen when the kids are at school which means that guys have to take time off from work.

She keeps her lipstick and make up handy and refreshes her lips she says to make the guests and me happy by face fucking her at her very best but a cock in her mouth exploding it’s cum over her is what really turns her on. She’s lovelier and dirtier than our girlfriend and always thanks me in the best possible way for what I arrange for her, and as we fuck alone we discuss what happened with our last visitors and what she wants to happen next time.

This is a challenging question. I love a massive cream pie but I also absolutely love the taste. I guess if I’m with a man who I know has big cum loads in want it oozing out of my pussy. If they typically have smaller loads I will slurp it down. I do also have a fantasy about several men bukkake me all over me body. I can’t pick an absolute favorite.
Sounds like you're a complete cum slut that just wants all the cum she can get anywhere she can get it

• Love
Reactions: Happy Mom