Where To Find A Guy For Wife

No, and we've been looking for the last three months or so....SLS, put an ad on Doublelist, etc. Because of our past experiences we are going to take our time and find someone who is a very good fit....I want my wife to have a great experience, so not going to share her with just anyone. At this point, I think we would be okay with just going out to a bar or club and finding someone that way....whenever that's possible again.....sure, they might not be "in the lifestyle" but so far I have to say, that might not necessarily be a bad thing.
In this pandemic it certainly makes things even harder than previously. I lucked out finding my #2 guy in Hilton Head when we were on vacation. As it turned out he only lives two hours from us at home. Has been my lover ever since.
Good luck and make sure you find the "right" guy.....if that's possible !!

Reactions: davelb76
No, and we've been looking for the last three months or so....SLS, put an ad on Doublelist, etc. Because of our past experiences we are going to take our time and find someone who is a very good fit....I want my wife to have a great experience, so not going to share her with just anyone. At this point, I think we would be okay with just going out to a bar or club and finding someone that way....whenever that's possible again.....sure, they might not be "in the lifestyle" but so far I have to say, that might not necessarily be a bad thing.
Try fabswingers. I found that site on here. We’ve had good luck on there.

I think a lot of finding men is geographically dependent.

Non-sexual story: I had 2 businesses in NY, 3 miles apart. Same want ad wording except location garnered completely different candidates.

Early on we found good success at a local night spot in Old Bluffton and hooked up with a bartender there. He then moved to a new location on Hilton Head Island 10 miles away. We went there, zero success. He still feeds her men the majority are from his old location but only a few from the new location.

Another example: dogging is very popular in the UK but non-existent in the US.

Try fabswingers. I found that site on here. We’ve had good luck on there.

Appreciate that....found four guys within 25 miles of us that still have active accounts, but three of them are extreme frequent flyers that have accounts and ads posted anywhere you can think of....the last one seems to have a strong resemblance to Chewbacca, lol.

Non-sexual story: I had 2 businesses in NY, 3 miles apart. Same want ad wording except location garnered completely different candidates.

Early on we found good success at a local night spot in Old Bluffton and hooked up with a bartender there. He then moved to a new location on Hilton Head Island 10 miles away. We went there, zero success. He still feeds her men the majority are from his old location but only a few from the new location.

I agree....we may just have to give up on the online route, and find our own Hilton Head Island somewhere.

I found my second lover on Hilton Head, wahoooooooo !!!!!!!!

In this pandemic it certainly makes things even harder than previously. I lucked out finding my #2 guy in Hilton Head when we were on vacation. As it turned out he only lives two hours from us at home. Has been my lover ever since.
Good luck and make sure you find the "right" guy.....if that's possible !!

Well, what do you know lol. So far I've found that Doublelist has been nothing but pervs, weirdos and obvious fakes. Then yesterday this dude responds to our ad, he and I start chatting.....he is our age, tall, more than reasonably handsome, local to us....intelligent, worldly, respectful, and smart. He and his wife had a pretty good amount of experience, they had played together as a couple and also separately....his wife by the way is just stunning and breathtaking. Turns out they still have their old couples profile on SLS. Anyway, after a couple decades, he and his wife recently parted amicably....he saw my post and was curious. Got a good feeling about him, so told the wife, asked her if she wanted his number so they could text. They chatted until late last night, planned to go out and have coffee together next week....

In addition her bestie is a hotwife and has Friday nights parties
Are there small groups or "cliques" / ("clicks") of hotwives who are friends? Does this happen anywhere?
I'd pay money just to sit around a table and listen to them chat about their fun with boyfriends / lovers …………. whatever the women call them. I love the learning part of hearing them discuss their hot & sexy playtimes, to see what makes the ladies "tick" !!!

When we first started this adventure a couple years ago, a few people suggested that we join SLS to find people local to us. Using SLS, the first guy we met immediately fell for my wife and wanted to date her on the side. The next guy we met was okay, maybe a little off, we didn't get to know him very well.....then about about a month later he somehow managed to stalk my wife on social media, saying he couldn't stop thinking about her, had to see her again, etc. After that, one couple we met seemed okay at first, then we discovered that the husband was very....misogynistic? Another couple that we met on SLS split up shortly after we met them....then about a month later the husband messaged us wanting to meet....then his wife found out, lost her mind and started calling us at 2:00am....

So I would be curious about hearing how other ladies have found their guys. People had cautioned about finding anyone that wasn't "in the lifestyle"....but honestly, so far just about everyone we've met online seem to be either overly-seasoned vultures, or lonely people with a screw loose. Thoughts?

Hello, I can give you the perspective of the guy that meets up with couples. I am a very secure guy and have never fallen for women easily. It helps in this lifestyle because I think these married women are gorgeous, great personality and of course sexy as heck. The couples that chose to have a long relationship with have been together for decades and have kids, family and a community around them. They are looking for utmost discretion, the same as I am. I have been seeing one couple for about 5 years. We have developed a trust that only comes with time.

I would say look for a mature guy, maybe someone that has a business, just so he knows how to talk and treat people, secure, sincere and not needy. The fact that the first guy fell for your wife and tried to see her on the side is not what any of us are looking for. I look at it like I am kind of dating both husband and wife. I am straight and so are the husbands, but we develop a friendship after a while.

Keep trying, it is worth the effort when it works out.

What is dogging?

Dogging is basically going somewhere public to have sex, or to watch others doing so. It's often done in car parks or woodland areas, generally away from houses and businesses. If you go to a dogging spot, you accept that other people, generally men, will be there, and will come and watch. There is quite often some "audience participation", but there is a voluntarily imposed code, and in general this is adhered to. I think in 30 or so years of dogging we've only had two or three bad experiences, and in each case fellow doggers helped us out. Despite how it looks to the casual observer, it's a very respectful environment most of the time, with most participants knowing the signals, and how far they're allowed to go. It's also pretty anonymous, with names etc rarely being swapped, although my wife does have a few cards with her phone number on to hand out to anyone she gets on with well.

Are there small groups or "cliques" / ("clicks") of hotwives who are friends? Does this happen anywhere?
I'd pay money just to sit around a table and listen to them chat about their fun with boyfriends / lovers …………. whatever the women call them. I love the learning part of hearing them discuss their hot & sexy playtimes, to see what makes the ladies "tick" !!!
I'd also love to be a 'fly on the wall'. Though I'm part of all her engagements, I am forbidden to participate in any way beyond transportation in these parties.

Well, what do you know lol. So far I've found that Doublelist has been nothing but pervs, weirdos and obvious fakes. Then yesterday this dude responds to our ad, he and I start chatting.....he is our age, tall, more than reasonably handsome, local to us....intelligent, worldly, respectful, and smart. He and his wife had a pretty good amount of experience, they had played together as a couple and also separately....his wife by the way is just stunning and breathtaking. Turns out they still have their old couples profile on SLS. Anyway, after a couple decades, he and his wife recently parted amicably....he saw my post and was curious. Got a good feeling about him, so told the wife, asked her if she wanted his number so they could text. They chatted until late last night, planned to go out and have coffee together next week....
Any update?

I agree! Fetlife or Adult Friend Finder. I have had success on both. I lean towards Fet because there you will find Bulls specifically for cuckoldry. I have listings on both and have had success with finding good normal and SANE cuckold couples. Experienced bulls know what's what and the etiquette.

Reactions: spin418
SLS for me anyways, seems to be a lifestyle/swinger folks and not specially geared toward cuckoldry. That's been my experience and I have had profiles on both.

Any update?

Ah! Thanks for asking. Yes, they're gonna meet for coffee together on Friday. They've been sexting every night for a week, she's had a great time with it. I think that early on he somehow got the impression that this was a dom/bull kind of situation, so we both had to clarify that for him. If he passes her meeting him (my wife has an amazing radar for sensing if men are dishonest or dangerous) then we'll all get together and see where this leads. I also gave her a little leeway to extend that coffee date a little bit, if she gets a really good feeling about things.

Ah! Thanks for asking. Yes, they're gonna meet for coffee together on Friday. They've been sexting every night for a week, she's had a great time with it. I think that early on he somehow got the impression that this was a dom/bull kind of situation, so we both had to clarify that for him. If he passes her meeting him (my wife has an amazing radar for sensing if men are dishonest or dangerous) then we'll all get together and see where this leads. I also gave her a little leeway to extend that coffee date a little bit, if she gets a really good feeling about things.
Sounds like your progressing at a good speed THATS GOOD FOR YOU.
That's the bottom line, everyone be comfortable.
GOOD LUCK !!

Sounds like your progressing at a good speed THATS GOOD FOR YOU.
That's the bottom line, everyone be comfortable.
GOOD LUCK !!

Totally agree with that for sure. Had to ask him to dial it back a little. He's an experienced man who saw a beautiful wife, excited to experiment, with zero experience, that was saying yes to all his suggestions, no husband in sight....I think we needed to lower his expectations on that quite a bit.

Reactions: btweets