Which Dildo to Give Her??

Which Dildo To Give The Wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is her new best friend. she is fascinated with it because it is so realistic. I was quite surprised how easy she took it as she is a beginner with dildos and it is quite long and thick… But I know she has been with a lot of men before we married so.…

View attachment 681796

View attachment 681797
Wow that looks incredible, could you please tell me where you got that? My wife’s cum wouldn’t stop running down it and I would absolutely love watching her! It would definitely fill in for an absent Bull.

Quick update…. She was quite turned on with her new king cock black dildo. I could tell it excited her as she sucked on it and asked for it a 2nd time. But after riding it quite hard she did complain it was a bit to hard and stiff. She likes a little softer and it seems larger as well. She did like the curve!

As you can see it did the job for her…..

View attachment 678843

View attachment 678844
Same with us, it was too hard. I would definitely look into Mr. Hankey's Toys. Even the firmest is really nice and realistic. Just a warning though, they have some massive sizes...so for sure read the fine print. We got the Nick Capra original size and it's perfect...in black of course.