Which is preferred… the cuck watching or simply knowing that the Female is alone with another man?

This question stems from a comment made by Loridan (I’m attempting to give credit) on another post.
I asked my cuck and he said that as much as he enjoys watching me with another man, he actually finds is incredibly exciting to know that I’m with someone else and be left alone with his imagination.
what do you all think?
It really doesn’t matter what I think she needs me there with her and fucking her with our guest, for her it’s the erotic sensuality of having her husband together with another man both fucking her at the same time that is her driving force for her sexual pleasure. She knows she’s safe feels safe and completely abandons her body to us both and will do anything we want her to do for us. We have long daytime sessions when the kids are at school and she’s determined to get her moneys worth from us both breaking the day from nine fifteen in the morning into three separated sessions allowing both of us to ejaculate three times with recovery time allowed In between. Her ultimate desire is to be DVP’d for as long as is possible and for that she selects the most suitable as our guest. It’s not cuckoldry as many know it but it’s our form of cuckoldry and we enjoy it.

Last edited:
This question stems from a comment made by Loridan (I’m attempting to give credit) on another post.
I asked my cuck and he said that as much as he enjoys watching me with another man, he actually finds is incredibly exciting to know that I’m with someone else and be left alone with his imagination.
what do you all think?
Both, I like both 1on1, 3ways, 4ways, her with females, I want her to know she can play with anyone she wants. I do ask that she rides my face afterwards and sharing the details if I am not there.

If you go for long term cuckolding relationships like I generally have you get much more opportunity to mix it up a little.

First few times I'll generally fuck the hotwife in front of the cuck so he gets a good visual and audio idea of how his wife behaves with another man, he may not have seen this before so it's good for him to see.

I then generally start to take over from him sexually with his wife and insist that I meet her alone occasionally to fuck her while he is at work, normally at his house in the marital bed as that's symbolic for all concerned. Sometimes I'll call him or ... while we fuck so he can watch or hear his wife being fucked in his bed but can do nothing about it, other times I won't call and just leave it to his imagination.

I'll then take it up another level by telling him to book a hotel for us to fuck in. I might invite him to watch or not.

It really doesn’t matter what I think she needs me there with her and fucking her with our guest, for her it’s the erotic sensuality of having her husband together with another man both fucking her at the same time that is her driving force for her sexual pleasure. She knows she’s safe feels safe and completely abandons her body to us both and will do anything we want her to do for us. We have long daytime sessions when the kids are at school and she’s determined to get her moneys worth from us both breaking the day from nine fifteen in the morning into three separated sessions allowing both of us to ejaculate three times with recovery time allowed In between. Her ultimate desire is to be DVP’d for as as long as is possible and for that she selects the most suitable as our guest. It’s not cuckoldry as many know it but it’s our form of cuckoldry and we enjoy it.
sounds like you both have figured out what you both want and need. Wonderful!!!

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
what do you all think?
The not knowing exactly what your wife is doing is excruciating but such a turn on at the same time. Your imagination runs wild, has he brought a mate over, is she submitting to him, giving him her ass and so on

I didn't get to see for years. She would tell me most of thr time, but the guys she was with really were just old friends and not necessarily into being a bull per say. This year we found a new friend that we met at a swingers club and I am so in love with seeing her play. I have to say i loved her fucking and using my imagination, but having threesomes to me is the hottest thing ever.

The not knowing exactly what your wife is doing is excruciating but such a turn on at the same time. Your imagination runs wild, has he brought a mate over, is she submitting to him, giving him her ass and so on
Hubs claims that he totally agrees with this scenario.... (I actually wish that I did the things that he imagines that I do! hahahaha)

If you go for long term cuckolding relationships like I generally have you get much more opportunity to mix it up a little.

First few times I'll generally fuck the hotwife in front of the cuck so he gets a good visual and audio idea of how his wife behaves with another man, he may not have seen this before so it's good for him to see.

I then generally start to take over from him sexually with his wife and insist that I meet her alone occasionally to fuck her while he is at work, normally at his house in the marital bed as that's symbolic for all concerned. Sometimes I'll call him or ... while we fuck so he can watch or hear his wife being fucked in his bed but can do nothing about it, other times I won't call and just leave it to his imagination.

I'll then take it up another level by telling him to book a hotel for us to fuck in. I might invite him to watch or not.
This seems like a very structured plan for the Bull and makes total sense.... I love having the cuck pay for the room also. :)

I didn't get to see for years. She would tell me most of thr time, but the guys she was with really were just old friends and not necessarily into being a bull per say. This year we found a new friend that we met at a swingers club and I am so in love with seeing her play. I have to say i loved her fucking and using my imagination, but having threesomes to me is the hottest thing ever.
When the 3some gets really comfortable and everyone knows their places, you're right... nothing better.

what do you all think?
Hmm we tried this once but she got carried away and didn't send me many pics ove videos while she was doing it. Ideally I'd like to watch a live camera with audio. As this is what I love to do. She just goes where I send her more or less

i loved watching her get off with another man, her pleasing him and her reacting to what he did to her, the last man i noticed how much she was getting into him, the passion they shared, how intimate she was with him, idk she might not have been honest with me about feelings she had with him , or not,? idk as far as i know she not seen anyone alone while we are togather , such a mixture of emotions i had problems processing