Which is preferred… the cuck watching or simply knowing that the Female is alone with another man?

For me its simply hubby knowing. I find a lot of wives and girlfriends have a hard time letting go of themselves when their partner is watching out of fear that they may hurt their feelings. So for me i prefer knowing after all its about the woman's pleasure and not the hubby. Unless the woman is just doing it to please the hubby or boyfriend and then its a no go, no thank you. And yes i have declined a couple because she didn't want to but only doing it to please the hubby. I told both of them i couldn't and left.

Last edited:
For me its simply knowing. I find a lot of wives and girlfriends have a hard time letting go of themselves when their partner is watching out of fear that they may hurt their feelings. So for me i prefer knowing after all its about the woman's pleasure and not the hubby. Unless the woman is just doing it to please the hubby or boyfriend and then its a no go, no thank you. And yes i have declined a couple because she didn't want to but only doing it to please the hubby. I told both of them i couldn't and left.
My wife wants me very jealous and insecure as well as humiliate and embarrassed

Reactions: Lee442
My wife gets off on me watch while she verbally humiliates and embarrasses me...
We find ourselves in different situations depending upon my wife's desires at the time as well as the man she is meeting.

• She has men she plays with who I have not ever met.
  • She has men who are ok with me watching but want me to remain fully clothed.
  • We have male friends who are into MMF.
  • She has male friends who she wants to play with alone while I am in the other room listening.
  • She has Bulls who enjoy my humiliation, having me wear panties, a cock cage, or to verbally humiliate me about my tiny cock.
  • She has male Bulls who want to get oral or fuck me to show their dominance in front of my wife.
All of these situations can be fun and fulfilling for both of us.

Reactions: Lee442 and cuck52
We find ourselves in different situations depending upon my wife's desires at the time as well as the man she is meeting.

• She has men she plays with who I have not ever met.
  • She has men who are ok with me watching but want me to remain fully clothed.
  • We have male friends who are into MMF.
  • She has male friends who she wants to play with alone while I am in the other room listening.
  • She has Bulls who enjoy my humiliation, having me wear panties, a cock cage, or to verbally humiliate me about my tiny cock.
  • She has male Bulls who want to get oral or fuck me to show their dominance in front of my wife.
All of these situations can be fun and fulfilling for both of us.
Damn she's a whore.. You're very lucky... How does she like watching you suck cock?

Reactions: Couple4MFM
In my case being completely away from the action is disappointing, listening to the action is far better as it allows for a little imagination on my part.

My favourite scenario is watching but I like to listen every now and again.

My wife gets off on me watch while she verbally humiliates and embarrasses me...
I think a lot of men forget its more about the wife's pleasure than theirs. If your wife can completely let loose while you are not there watching, then as a cuck get the fuck out. If your wife can let go with you there, then by all means stay. But if you are going to do the cuck life check your ego and do as you are told. Just my feelings, everyone is different.

I think a lot of men forget its more about the wife's pleasure than theirs. If your wife can completely let loose while you are not there watching, then as a cuck get the fuck out. If your wife can let go with you there, then by all means stay. But if you are going to do the cuck life check your ego and do as you are told. Just my feelings, everyone is different.

You are totally correct in your feelings on this. For us, it is all about my wife and her pleasure. I do what she wants, and it is not at all about me. She deserves it, she is my princess.

Damn she's a whore.. You're very lucky... How does she like watching you suck cock?

Ultimately, it is her who I do it for. She loves to see it, and some of her Bulls enjoy it. If her Bull is pleased, then the sex she gets is hotter for her. She enjoys a man who takes control, and my submission and his dominance often lets him take that control. If it were not for her requests and desires, I would never suck a cock or be fucked.

Years ago, we were at a swinger club, and she danced with a guy who she really liked. She took us both back to a playroom, and he was so intimidated by her charm and beauty that he could not keep it up for her. She felt like it was her, but she told me to suck his cock while they kissed and made out. He was super hard when I stopped, and my wife told him he needed to fuck me. Somehow that had him become very dominant as he began to work his cock into me. I guess he lost any intimidation he had, and I was in pain, but I did not protest since she wanted it. Finally, he was so worked up that he pounced on her and gave it to her hard.

The only downside was on the way home, she told me he really was not a good lover and the sex, once he got inside her, was mediocre at best. She thanked me for my part and gave me a blowjob as I drove home.

We do both. I always enjoy watching my wife while she is with another man, but she also enjoys private time alone with some guys, and I love to hear all the details when she returns home with her pussy sloppy and filled with another man's cum. The most tormenting times are when she spends a weekend away, returns clean, and does not tell me anything. I am left to my own imagination. Since I do her laundry and the housework, finding her used, sticky panties in her dirty clothes bag is intoxicating.

We do both. I always enjoy watching my wife while she is with another man, but she also enjoys private time alone with some guys, and I love to hear all the details when she returns home with her pussy sloppy and filled with another man's cum. The most tormenting times are when she spends a weekend away, returns clean, and does not tell me anything. I am left to my own imagination. Since I do her laundry and the housework, finding her used, sticky panties in her dirty clothes bag is intoxicating.
best to do both - 1on1 and 3way and both of them knowing that hubby will be more and more submissive and willing to do anything to please her.