Which is preferred… the cuck watching or simply knowing that the Female is alone with another man?

If you go for long term cuckolding relationships like I generally have you get much more opportunity to mix it up a little.

First few times I'll generally fuck the hotwife in front of the cuck so he gets a good visual and audio idea of how his wife behaves with another man, he may not have seen this before so it's good for him to see.

I then generally start to take over from him sexually with his wife and insist that I meet her alone occasionally to fuck her while he is at work, normally at his house in the marital bed as that's symbolic for all concerned. Sometimes I'll call him or ... while we fuck so he can watch or hear his wife being fucked in his bed but can do nothing about it, other times I won't call and just leave it to his imagination.

I'll then take it up another level by telling him to book a hotel for us to fuck in. I might invite him to watch or not.

This sounds exactly how I enjoy time with my bulls or men I meet. There is something erotic about being taken and fucked while my husband watches the seduction unfold. I mostly leave the details up to my bull when it happens. Most men will ask me why I play with other men and why hubby allows it. Most of my men know that my husband is always there for me emotionally but that he has a tiny little penis that rarely satisfies me, so I play with other men to get what I need sexually.

When I expose my husband to other men, even men in the average range feel large and superior. My husband does enjoy watching me, so it is good for all of us. Many guys enjoy adding some small penis humiliation to the mix, and I find they stay harder and go stronger when hubby is watching. When hubby is ordered to clean up by either me or my man, it creates a balance and lets the other man know he is in control and my body is his.

I also find it highly erotic to play alone with another man, either with hubby knowing or finding out afterward. Having hubby return home to find our bed disheveled from an afternoon fling and having hubby take the soiled sheets off and remake the bed with clean linens always makes his little cocky super hard. I also find I am much more free and "bad" when hubby is not there when I am with other men. So both scenarios have a definite place for me.

This sounds exactly how I enjoy time with my bulls or men I meet. There is something erotic about being taken and fucked while my husband watches the seduction unfold. I mostly leave the details up to my bull when it happens. Most men will ask me why I play with other men and why hubby allows it. Most of my men know that my husband is always there for me emotionally but that he has a tiny little penis that rarely satisfies me, so I play with other men to get what I need sexually.

When I expose my husband to other men, even men in the average range feel large and superior. My husband does enjoy watching me, so it is good for all of us. Many guys enjoy adding some small penis humiliation to the mix, and I find they stay harder and go stronger when hubby is watching. When hubby is ordered to clean up by either me or my man, it creates a balance and lets the other man know he is in control and my body is his.

I also find it highly erotic to play alone with another man, either with hubby knowing or finding out afterward. Having hubby return home to find our bed disheveled from an afternoon fling and having hubby take the soiled sheets off and remake the bed with clean linens always makes his little cocky super hard. I also find I am much more free and "bad" when hubby is not there when I am with other men. So both scenarios have a definite place for me.
I'd love taking you both ways, getting the pleasure of dominating you and torturing him with knowing you were mine to control!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I just love to watch another mans cock slide in and out of her pussy. I like the man to use her for her sweet pussy. I like it when he cums inside of her and she collapses in exhaustion. But then again, I like knowing she is in the other room or in another location getting pumped by another guy that I don't even know (and some I do know). Wait, what was the question again?

My GF LOVES me watching, especially when he or she are cumming.
Often, as she's being fucked or blowing a bull, she'll look over at me making eye contact or motion me over so she can say something like,
"I'm going to cum on his big cock" or,
"He's SO fucking hard" or,
"I'm going to make him cum in my mouth"

Its added enjoyment for her to have me watch
up close & personal as she's being fucked or sucking a guys big cock.
"OMG, his cock is so thick & long"
"I'm going to have him pull out and cum all
over my tits"

Both have there merits. Waiting with your wife for her bull to arrive is a very arousing time. Him approaching the bed with his black pole jutting out in front of him. Her laying on the bed and opening her legs for him. The look on her face as it slides inside her are all somtimes to much to take. Watching her getting dressed to go and meet a guy and your mind putting all sorts of thoughts into your head is also hugely arousing. I would add a third into the mix. Being in another room when she is being used also drives me wild with excitement.

This question stems from a comment made by Loridan (I’m attempting to give credit) on another post.
I asked my cuck and he said that as much as he enjoys watching me with another man, he actually finds is incredibly exciting to know that I’m with someone else and be left alone with his imagination.
what do you all think?

I enjoy both. I’m currently waiting for her in suspense not knowing what is happening is such a rush 😊

Both have there merits. Waiting with your wife for her bull to arrive is a very arousing time. Him approaching the bed with his black pole jutting out in front of him. Her laying on the bed and opening her legs for him. The look on her face as it slides inside her are all somtimes to much to take. Watching her getting dressed to go and meet a guy and your mind putting all sorts of thoughts into your head is also hugely arousing. I would add a third into the mix. Being in another room when she is being used also drives me wild with excitement.
Which do you like the most???

Yes - Totally agree. As you say "
When I expose my husband to other men, even men in the average range feel large and superior. My husband does enjoy watching me, so it is good for all of us. Many guys enjoy adding some small penis humiliation to the mix, and I find they stay harder and go stronger when hubby is watching. When hubby is ordered to clean up by either me or my man, it creates a balance and lets the other man know he is in control and my body is his." - I go all out to please when hubby is there, and love having him clean up. As you say great balance.

I have experienced all the senarios i can think of over my time as a cuck, i like them all. The only one i have dodged is being tied and restrained in the bedroom for the duration. That i would not like. I like to come and go, watch what i wish to then leave them together.

On one memorable occasion i left as they paused for a break mid play, she put on a t shirt, opened the curtains and window and lent outside the ground floor room getting some cool air.

The hotel we were staying at was a separate building situated below the next door pub and pub car park with access to the hotel from the pub on foot by a set of stairs.

I went for a walk to cool down, as i reached the dimly lite stairs there was a man already stood there, appearing to be looking at the hotel, i paused as i passed him and turned around to see what he was looking at, it was my naked wife stood sucking her bull as he knelt on the bed, the stupid women having failed to close the curtains. I watched as he laid down and she mounted him, i knew then i should go tell her to close the windows but it would mean passing reception again, so after becoming uncomfortable stood near a stranger watching i walked off leaving him to it.

I was away for about 15 minutes so have no idea how many people saw this.

The one senario missing is i would like her to tell me she has a man who has come onto her, then ask me if she can go out with him. Thats only surpassd by it being another women.

I would agree and let her be fucked by a man i would never meet.

Maybe later i could see them together in a pub or somewhere vanilla but he would never know who i was.

She has always said a firm NO to this as she wants me involved in some way in her plays, failing to appreciate the extent of my kinky mind.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I have experienced all the senarios i can think of over my time as a cuck, i like them all. The only one i have dodged is being tied and restrained in the bedroom for the duration. That i would not like. I like to come and go, watch what i wish to then leave them together.

I loved your story about finding the stranger watching them in the hotel together. We had a similar situation at a hotel with open curtains many years back. I never knew who or how many watched us that night through the window from the parking lot outside our room. There was an adult bookstore across the parking lot, so many people were in and out.

Like you, I never imagined I would want to be tied up or restrained. My wife has one bull who she has played with on and off for almost ten years. He enjoys having me watch when he is with my wife, and I love to see them together. He has always been fascinated with my tiny cock. He likes for my wife to undress me and then act like my little cock is completely useless as she moves to pull his sizeable cock out and begin to worship it. If I comment on how large his cock is and how he is filling my wife so full, it gets him going with her.

One night about eight years ago, we met him in a hotel while he was away on business. He and my wife made out inside the hotel that night, and I watched. He had a surprise for us when he told my wife to show him why she needed his big dick. Once I was naked, he said a tiny cock like mine doesn't deserve to be touched or stimulated, and he got out some soft, purple ropes, and he tied me, wrist to the arms and ankles to the legs of the chair.

While I was in total agony with being tied up and unable to move, it was also something I never imagined enjoying to the point that while he was pounding my wife with his big cock in front of me, I began to orgasm and cum with no physical contact with my cock. It was not even hard, but I came all over myself and the chair.

Hubby has watched me with my Bull and believe me… he gets very excited, yet when I questioned him, he admitted that knowing that I’m with my Bull, even if it’s in our home and behind closed doors, is way more exciting for him than actually watching. He claims that his imagination takes over and he doesn’t know if my Bull and I are simply enjoying pillow talk or if our Bull is working me over really hard. If I leave the house with our Bull, hubby doesn’t know if I’m simply having a drink at the bar or being shared by 3 others (fantasy).
So, what do you all think?
For me it's just as exciting to know that another man has my wife and is doing what he wants to do as it is watching them play.
When she is just with him by herself I know she feels free to really do it up, sometimes even doing his friends too, she will always come home and give the details and while I am at home waiting for her my mind is going through a very exciting time.

But when I do watch she knows what I want to see, and watching her on her knee sucking his cock is a real turn on for me, then theres the sloppy seconds.

I do enjoy seeing my girlfriend have sex, get penetrated or get down on her knees to take it in her mouth.
However I do feel that usually when I'm there, there is small holding back and I don't want for her to hold back, but rather unleash and do what she pleases.
Also another thing. For me the joy comes not only from sex, but the whole experience.
going out with friends and flirting, preparing for her dates and when she is there what she is doing or how things will end up. This excites her also.
In those cases I'm ok with some phots or video or just her telling me.

I like to be there, but not being there can be very hot too.

One of the hottest times was a night I was out of town, and my wife went out for a drink with a girlfriend. She returned home that night in a short skirt, knee-length boots, and a tight top. She was with a guy we knew but had never hooked up with, other than kissing and flirting.

I waited for her to call when she got home as I sat in my hotel on my laptop. I saw her come up to the door on the Nest doorbell camera and figured she would be turning off the cameras once inside the door when she turned off the alarm system. But, she only deactivated the alarm and left the inside Nest security cameras on. I watched as they kissed at the bed and he got her bra and top off, and she unfastened his pants and pulled out his cock and then sank to her knees, taking him inside her mouth.

He finally tossed my wife onto our bed with the bedspread still up, and he pulled off her skirt and left her boots on her. He got inside her and took her missionary style, and she was telling him how big his cock was. With only the bedside lamp on in the room, I could see his cock was large but not in detail. He brought my wife to at least two climaxes and then asked her where she wanted him to cum. She wrapped her legs around his waist nad told him to cum inside her. I think I shot my load the same time he did.

Mike stayed the entire night, and they played together several times.

I called her the next day and asked her what she did last night. She told me casually , she had gone out with Linda and Dawn and had margaritas at a ladies night. I said oh, that sounds like fun. She said it was, and she says, do you remember that young guy I thought was really cute, his name is Mike? I said yes and she says he was there when the let the guys in. I said, oh, did you talk to him? She said, I left the security cameras on for you when I got home, did you see them?

I told her I had and she told me all about how big his dick was and how great it felt inside her. She told me he was like the energizer bunny, and he shot five loads into her that night.

When I got home and she invited Mike over, she told him she wanted him to show me how big his dick is. He got hard pretty quickly with my wife's help and he was super thick and about 8". I got to watch them close up and that guy can blow a load that is huge.

I had intense pleasure laying on the bed next to my wife while her lover fucked her and watched her getting off big time on his bigger cock, when she started taking him into the bedroom alone my feelings go arousal were equally intense, much later when I asked her if she would have gone to visit him alone to get fucked and she said yes, I blew a load big time

I had intense pleasure laying on the bed next to my wife while her lover fucked her and watched her getting off big time on his bigger cock, when she started taking him into the bedroom alone my feelings go arousal were equally intense, much later when I asked her if she would have gone to visit him alone to get fucked and she said yes, I blew a load big time
What if you were in bed but blind folded?

Watching her walk past me going into the bedroom with her lover knowing she wants his cock more then mine is part of the excitement. Sitting outside listening to her moans as he firsts goes down on her and. sucks on her clit and then the gasp as he positions himself over her and starts pushing his cock into her wet cunt is a real turn on, I then loved hearing her moan as he pumped her and then hearing him grunt as he delivered his 4th or 5th load of cum for the weekend into her

It started with me present, but evolved into her having private affairs with her man. So I prefer what is hottest for her, and also I am very turned on by not knowing all the details. Maybe it's better that way.

Last edited: