Which is preferred… the cuck watching or simply knowing that the Female is alone with another man?

This question stems from a comment made by Loridan (I’m attempting to give credit) on another post.
I asked my cuck and he said that as much as he enjoys watching me with another man, he actually finds is incredibly exciting to know that I’m with someone else and be left alone with his imagination.
what do you all think?
This was the comment from Loridan:
Then, she leaned down and whispered in my ear:
"He fucked me one more time, when he dropped me off. In fact, He fucked me in the living room, just before I came upstairs."
I can relate....We enjoy mfm with a guy we know at our home. It's a fun night with a lot of sex. Now he most always goes 3 times, I go twice. As we got more comfy with each visit he'd do her, I'd do her, he would go again then he'd leave. She always walked him to the door with my button down shirt on. They would have a quick kiss goodbye and she come back to bed. One night we're doing our last fuck for the night, she whispers in my ear something like....I never told you but he fingers my pussy as we kiss by the door. One night he fucked me for a minute then he left. I shot off right there.
The next time he was with us we were done, he was getting dressed, she asks if he wants to go once more. He gets undressed, he fucked her for at least 20 minutes. That was the first time he went 3 rounds.
There's been several times they go downstairs for the goodbye kiss and they get it on again in the living room. She's into it but she likes all 3 of us together, she likes me watching and she's told me that. She says me watching is a big part of the fun and I agree.

Hubby has watched me with my Bull and believe me… he gets very excited, yet when I questioned him, he admitted that knowing that I’m with my Bull, even if it’s in our home and behind closed doors, is way more exciting for him than actually watching. He claims that his imagination takes over and he doesn’t know if my Bull and I are simply enjoying pillow talk or if our Bull is working me over really hard. If I leave the house with our Bull, hubby doesn’t know if I’m simply having a drink at the bar or being shared by 3 others (fantasy).
So, what do you all think?

Definitely knowing!
My wife recently had a hens party on a boat, it lasted 6 hours and was catered by male strippers. I got to see only one video, it was her eating a strawberry that one of the strippers was feeding to her. Nothing much was said about that night, but when she came home, I’ve never seen someone so horny!

I gotta say I find all the fucking counts and cumming each time is hard to believe here. I was young once too and maybe twice was about it w thick large dick. What woman really wants like five fucks a night from the same two guys? She’d be sore as hell. Nah man I’ve have to see a vid the believe all of this is truly happening, sorry. If is sounds like BS it’s has to be BS lol. Good thoughts though and written well.

I gotta say I find all the fucking counts and cumming each time is hard to believe here. I was young once too and maybe twice was about it w thick large dick. What woman really wants like five fucks a night from the same two guys? She’d be sore as hell. Nah man I’ve have to see a vid the believe all of this is truly happening, sorry. If is sounds like BS it’s has to be BS lol. Good thoughts though and written well.
Where I appreciate your point of view, your comments honestly have little to do with the question posted here. The original question asked about the preference for the cuck to be present or simply know that the female was with another Male…. Noting about number of times.

My wife is dominate to me but tends to be sub to her boyfriends. She lets them dictate if I watch or not. I like that she gives them this power over me.

99% of wife's fun is alone. I get pics/vid clips sent to me and then it is pure excitement when she comes home and we fuck while she tells me all the details.
What you described is what hubs claims he likes the best…. Knowing that I’m with someone else, but not knowing details until I send vids, pic or describe in person…
he says that the excitement of only imagining what is happening is “off the chart”!

I personally prefer to be present and watch, but I’d also be happy to only listen, whether it’s from another room or over the phone, if that’s my only other option. I’d much rather be able to at least hear everything than to be left out completely.
Thank you for your input. My hubs doesn’t feel “left out”, but he knows that I act much differently (insert sluttier) when he is not watching. He loves imagining what nasty things I do with another Man.
but we see your POV...